It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trudeau bring in UN Troops and or the Chinese military to put an end to the truck convoy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Trudeau is a traitor to his fellow Canadians . What he has done has lined himself up with evils in power around the world. Canadians need to check on his schedule how many times the Chinese had visited him in the last 5 years.

I find Trudeau to be a fkn liar and a Chinese patriot for the life style of the Chinese people in China.

China Reacts To Trudeau's 'playing' Western Nations Remark, Says 'we Don't Coerce Anyone'
“We need to do better job of working together and standing strong so that China can’t play angles and divide us one against the other,” Canadian PM Trudeau said.

I've been following his remarks about how anti - China he is faking his dislike for China . If you followed the news for the last year and a half, you'll follow the same pattern like the Russian collusion against Trump.

Don't underestimate a traitor for its country. We are seeing live right in front of our face in good ole America.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

He is a coward that is already been established, he is afraid of the people, he is in hiding, I hope the pay off he is getting is enough for all the damage he try to do to Canada.

If is a time to get him out of the government the time is now, people should be asking for his resignation.

The sleeping peaceful giant has awoken and demand respect, love for our Canadian friends.

edit on 31-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I really do think the chinese gov has something very bad on him.

worse than blackface and that was disgusting.

he does nothing but appease them.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

Look at his father, where his family got their wealth and why the CCP is his favorite government to emulate.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi

If you follow his Chinese remarks, you'll see a hidden message like " hey don't my good Chinese friends", its all BS. At least that is how I take it. Like Biden saying I will unite the American people, the opposite had taken place in the minds that have not lost their common sense.

Anyway, for real, Trudeau is too powerful to overthrow at the moment and he'll do everything in his power to stay in power. Yes, the Chinese have something on everyone that is powerful in this world. If you watched the old kung fu movies, you'll know about the seduction that the Chinese women do for their government. And I'm not talking about money this time either.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Trudeau is a traitor to his fellow Canadians . What he has done has lined himself up with evils in power around the world. Canadians need to check on his schedule how many times the Chinese had visited him in the last 5 years.

I find Trudeau to be a fkn liar and a Chinese patriot for the life style of the Chinese people in China.

China Reacts To Trudeau's 'playing' Western Nations Remark, Says 'we Don't Coerce Anyone'
“We need to do better job of working together and standing strong so that China can’t play angles and divide us one against the other,” Canadian PM Trudeau said.

I've been following his remarks about how anti - China he is faking his dislike for China . If you followed the news for the last year and a half, you'll follow the same pattern like the Russian collusion against Trump.

Don't underestimate a traitor for its country. We are seeing live right in front of our face in good ole America.

All I know is Ive been following the Ottawa sub-Reddit they have a mega thread about the convoy. Let's just say lots of passionate posts from both sides. You can tell it's pissing off some that live there, lots of negative posts about the protests. Positive ones too but it's difficult to get a read. But it does have up to minute info sometimes if you are into that stuff

www.reddit.com...

edit on 31-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If I were to bet, it would be UN troops.

Bring the red army in overtly (yea I know hes owned by them but work with me) it would be on, and say what you want about being outgunned, but no way they could bring in enough to pacify the enormity that is canada. There are enough skilled hunters they could attrition any force pretty severely pretty quickly and at that point they only option would be full on martial law.

Problem being lotta yanks would get guns to the Canadians (yes I realize they have more than most people think) so they would have to move on us as well, so there we go it's on like donkey kong.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Can any country pushing the agenda afford to let troops leave the country at the moment, it seems just about all of them will be needed for internal security.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi

Maybe it has something to do with him wearing a pink and a blue sock

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Does Trudeau have a segment of citizens who support him?

I'm perplexed that a recently re-elected leader seems to be universally despised in his country.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does Trudeau have a segment of citizens who support him?

I'm perplexed that a recently re-elected leader seems to be universally despised in his country.

No, he has legit support or it seems to me he has some, read comments from the newspapers. Much like here in the US the is a significant portion that can't see and crave security, strict rules, and guidelines and get pissy when their routine is upset. They act like they are the only ones in the world that have happened.

Then there is this exchange in the Canadian parliament, seems rather heated though I still find it hilarious they do the theatrics like the UK and I assume Australia does too. That said the conservative side sounded more raucous and determined, while the opposition was extremely deflective in their responses.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...
edit on 31-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Were not that far down the rabbit hole here yet.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Why would he bring in troops lol. He doesn't care if people want to waste their time standing outside in the cold peeing on memorials and pooping on people's lawns.

edit on 1-2-2022 by hombero because: (no reason given)

top topics

join