It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti freedom convoy 2022 bots on YT were out in full Force Today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The Anti Freedom convoy 2022 bots on YT were out in full Force Today.

On YT today i had noticed the somewhat absence of what i what would only refer as the pro vaxs/ Vaccine Save Lives bots on YT spreading comments how the c19 saves lives or puts people out of serious hospitalizations.

Here the most common comments made by bots on YT. dont worry they are bots. Today the Anti freedom convoy bots were in full force accusing them of trying to shut down NA, calling them racists and facsits, echoing the status quo statements cut and paste statements from the media.

What is interesting these bots had not replied first on the video but instated after a comment had reached 100 or more likes.

Especially the 90% who got vaccinated so they don't take up an ICU bed for 6 weeks to slowly die of a preventable disease. This isn't a Truckers protest, this is an antivaxxer protest.

A shame some fools didn't bother to find this out...They say it is about truckers and anti-mandate, but if you look at its organizers and promoters, you’ll find Islamophobia, antisemitism, racism, and incitements to violence. "the only way this is going to be solved is with bullets". - PAT KING, organizer of freedom convoy. (yes, he said that - it is on video)

A few million may be sick of government mandates but the vast majority of the country are sick of those few people. The 30 million other Canadians are tired of anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers destroying the economy.

sorry, but your rights and freedoms end where my rights and freedoms begin. If everyone had listened at the beginning...watching distance, wearing a mask etc...it might not have come to this. Instead, too many people acted like spoiled children refusing to do what could save lives. Behave like children, get treated like children

I wonder how these bots would explain how France, Aus and Israel and others have now the highest cases of covid despite vaccination and boosters? despite mask wearing?

edit on 29-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
We had being following the same rules of covid rules of mask, social distancing for the past two years.
How many more years are going to need listen?

These vaccine covid passports or green passes haven't prevented the variant. Whats the point of them then? do the JT supporters and Progressives know we are well past two years mark now?

Our politicians will not end the restrictions, mandates, passports if people dont complain about them.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well the bots say that people should just follow orders and be good children look at Gibraltar. In Gibraltar they had being behaving like good little children and still their cases skyrocketed despite reaching 100%

What is happening in Gibraltar should be a warning.
Staffing shortages and COVID-19 cases lead to virtual learning for Gibraltar students

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

OH yeah, and it's even worse on Twitter. People are compiling screen shots of all the copy paste bots and usefuls posting the same basic phrases about the convoy (and other topics).

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Same on CBC comments. Everything I wrote was a simple correction to the misleading reporting of the trucker protests, but all my comments were awaiting moderation and then it froze me out. Nothing fair and transparent. Must be hiding something.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking
It appears similar tactics of the same old.

That Reminds me of the early days on twitter when the Libyan intervention, regime change started. Those who were agaisnt the great change, liberation of Libya, "Regime Change" were being added to something refereed as the opposition, pro rebel side.

"The Egg List of those Who are Against Regime Change In Libya 2011"

They had compiled a list of users and their stances. That to me was a bit abusive of people's privacy and personal rights. Their egg list was pointless after 11 years and Libya had being turned into a chaotic state.

edit on 30-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Nice!!!

Just a tiny little fringe group

edit on 30-1-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Even the media bots are chiming in with unadulterated BS:

This is how weaponized Operation Mockingbird has become. We are being ruled over, not represented. It's a worldwide problem.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Opinion | Canada must confront the toxic 'Freedom Convoy' head on.

Did the idiot understand those words ?
My retort "you go first and I will follow later"

This world is completely gone bat sh__ insane .

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
So the entire trucker convoy are fascists and Russians.. Those ad hominems are being over used by the media. The ending was comical haha.
edit on 30-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

sorry, but your rights and freedoms end where my rights and freedoms begin. If everyone had listened at the beginning...watching distance, wearing a mask etc...it might not have come to this. Instead, too many people acted like spoiled children refusing to do what could save lives. Behave like children, get treated like children 

I too have read that exact same comment on YouTube, word for word.

Either it's the same guy or a bot. You're probably right.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This video posted last night should shut the media up. But of course they wont pay any attention to it.

Its after midnight and - 20c outside in Ottawa.
A first nation woman sings and beats a drum outside Parliament.

Sorry, I cant imbed the video because it seems to had been posted directly to twitter

First Nations are now Facists

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In Germany the MSM tried to hide the freedom convoy and simply didn´t report about it. You know, protests could be contagious. When they report about anti great reset-/green new deal-/corona-protests here they always say: "Just a few", "hundreds", a hand full of (insert a discrimination against still rational and self thinking people like Nazi for example).

So today i found the first official reports about the freedom convoy in the german MSM. And i bet they only report because they noticed that people are aware of the convoy because of the hype in the web, they simply couldn´t keep it "secret" any longer. So they report about, no joke, a few hundred truckers in that convoy. Then you scroll down to the comments and read things like:

"How can a few hundred truckers drive 50.000 trucks?"

"Why left Trudeau Ottawa and is hiding because of only a few hundreds of truckers?"

"Why did the truckers got so much money from supporters if nobody in Canada likes unvaxxed truckers?"
etc, etc

Here is a link to one of those german MSM reports. It´s so funny to see their (the criminals of the holy church of covid/great reset/green new deal/NWO) reactions to the incoming reality. They are lying. In Germany not only about the protests in more than 2300 cities and towns (just a few people, all of them are right wingers, anti-democratic, anti-social and anti-constitutional fascists) but even about protests in other nations. If they ever report about them, they lie.

That shows us that the end-game of the attempt to establish a new world order seems not to be the end game the traitors and criminals wished for. They are scared of the peoples revenge, they know what they did and now they try to save themselves with framing, with lying. And now they all start to point fingers at each other, those criminals slowly start to maul each other. They now try to sacrifice their brothers in crime to save themselves. What a bunch of cowards, i bet the rat lines will be active soon again.

We have to go on and step on it. WEF-world wide. They realized that they only can win if all of the people are like those back in the third reich. Everything for the Führer, the Führer and the party is always right. But, as we see live right now, if the people stop dancing to their NWO tunes and protests arise, if people slowly get angry and don´t care for NWO-measures anymore, don´t believe any politicians and MSM anymore, don´t eat all the lies anymore, those criminals start to panic and to throw each other under the bus.

They are slowly losing control of their covid/great/green new deal/NWO game and slowly realize that they start to lose the match they thought they would win flawlessly. That was the only reason they started it, they simply felt like Übermenschen who can´t lose.

And the still rational and self thinking people who fight for democracy, constitution, law and freedom are slowly winning but i guess most of them didn´t even realize what is going on. I will be out for a walk tomorrow again, last week we were 5000-7500 people here in Cologne, maybe we will be 10.000 this week because our german WEF criminals are doing what those german responsible do, they still try to win a war, at all costs, they lost.

I will maybe do an own thread about what happened in Cologne (hired, trained, aggressive counter-protesters who call themselves "Anti"fa and agents provocateurs). A well active lawyer had a live stream and recorded everything. Funny thing is that he met a real member of the real Antifa in Cologne (i know him from seeing) walking with us and being very angry about these hired and trained (yelling trained slogans, equipped with everything the government-friendly protester is equipped with today like megaphones, professional made, bought protest signs) Friday for Future kids and grannies who stole the logo and the name of the real Antifa. They, maybe the WDR (public broadcaster), even used an agent provocateur. That guy nobody knew where he came from and who he was, made a Hitler salute right at that one spot where these 30-50 pro-great reset/green new deal/NWO protesters (calling themselves Antifa, those brown shirts) always gather and exactly right into a camera of the WDR. In the later report they even blurred his face out, employees must be protected to use them again. While only his face was blurry because of "data protection"...

All that show us, the responsible criminals are scared to death meanwhile, reacting like the react now.

And this is good for us still rational and self-thinking people who fight for democracy,, constitution, laws, freedom and a future for our kids!

edit on 30 1 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 30 1 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Anyone who looks to the MSM, Facebook, Twitter or Hollywood for affirmation of their narrative deserves what they get. These are all mouth pieces for the current political narratives.

Let’s recap:

Vaccines- get them or be cancelled

LGBTQ- support them or be cancelled

Racism- call all things racist or be cancelled

Equity over equality-support it or be cancelled

Am I missing any?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

OH yeah, and it's even worse on Twitter. People are compiling screen shots of all the copy paste bots and usefuls posting the same basic phrases about the convoy (and other topics).

It seems highly likely that some people, likely many people, are cyber warriors. They are paid by special interests to support the official narratives on the internet 24/7

I don't do Facebook or Twitter

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So disgusting the way they are trying to smear the reputations of true patriots.

The MSM and their talking heads are at war AGAINST the people.

Not one of them Wii address the issues, just ad hom attack and outright lie about the protestors.

Most peaceful protest ever...and it isn't over yet.

top topics

join