It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Republicans Are Racist' Promotion Backfires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I sincerely hope they sink. I really can't stand lying virtue signally Progressive cry bullies. I wonder if he is aware that his cherished Democratic Party is the Party of Robert Byrd and the KKK?

Idiots the whole lot of them. Please help us, we are down 10,000 paying customers because we called them racists for not supporting the Democratic Party.

gazette.com... html

Penzey turned up the heat by claiming Republicans across the board are so inherently racist that they fantasized about killing black people. Penzey said Friday that while his anti-Republican rant cost him 40,005 mail-order subscribers, it brought in 30,000 new ones.

"We are still down about 10,000. Please help."

www.washingtonexaminer.com... eferral&utm_campaign=csg_news_feed

"After starting the year with All Republicans are Republicans and following up with Republicans are Racists we've set a nice little Boycott Penzeys! surge in motion," Bill Penzey, CEO of the Milwaukee-based company, wrote in an email. "It certainly wasn't unsuspected, but if it's within your means, you picking up a small stack of Gift Cards would help."

For the leftest who won't believe it and will say it is right wing propaganda:

www.salon.com...

He dubbed the upcoming sale "Republicans are Racists Weekend." With a $10 purchase, customers were offered ½ cup jar of China Cinnamon, Mexican Oregano or Penzey's Curry for free — plus, the inclusion of ten Black Lives Matter stickers, as well as a promotion on several spices that would donate profits to racial justice organizations.

Penzey Jr. is undoubtedly adamant about his view that Republicans are racists; the company sent a follow-up promotional email on Jan. 20 with the subject line "Republicans' Racism Isn't a Victimless Crime." In it, Penzey detailed how he had received "so many great emails from those on the receiving end of Republican racism just so happy somebody, somewhere gets it.

edit on 29-1-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Then they claim their opposition is "divisive," "hateful," promoting violence, etc.

I too am completely sick of the strident, hysterical language of the US left. Recovering leftist here, so I've heard it all.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I had to laugh at this statement, considering Biden spent well over 50 years voting against integration of the black community.
It's amazing how many people choose ignorance and propaganda bias over education and facts.

After the 2016 election, Penzeys sent an email to customers, including Trump supporters, that declared, "You just voted for an openly racist candidate for the presidency of the United States of America."

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Penzeys is promoting racism, trying to drive people to take a side. That is not good for America. I won't buy anything from them for their promoting racism. Racism goes two ways, the more the division, the more racism happens.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
And Hillary Clinton et. al voted for the 1990's crime bill which put a lot of black people in prison, and said they needed to be "brought to heel."

And what about Biden, Clinton, Obama, the Bushes, etc, invading and bombing to hell numerous countries, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of low income people abroad, mainly people of color? Isn't that a quite literal definition of institutionalized oppression?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Not too worry. The last time I walked by the Penzey's in my area it was deserted.

When I once went in there to buy some green cardamon it was also deserted.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The first link to The Gazette article is now 404'ing; not sure if it was just a mixup in linking the URL or someone decided to take down the story (my guess would be the latter).

The MyPillow guy was pilloried mercilessly by the left for suggesting that there were elements of fraud/cheating in the 2020 election.

Not to be outdone, it seems the left's own merchant of politics (which Spice Girl is this again?) skipped past the hinting and suggesting and went straight for the jugular, "Republicans are racists".

This story reinforces the madness of weaponizing *isms, and the righteous backlash against this phenomenon, as you bring up in your other thread.

I don't know how we deescalate or back away from this persistent demonizing and labeling the other side with the worst possible attributes they can imagine, over political disagreement. The racism/sexism labeling is particularly problematic, because there is no faster road to cancellation in today's climate than the R or S words. People know this, and yet sling those words around with little care for proof or evidence. Maybe we need some remediation for this, e.g. calling someone a racist/sexist without any evidence, in a context that has nothing at all to do with race or gender, is given special consideration under liable laws. Probably still won't stem the tide, which puts us back to square one.

Pr esident-Elect Biden Says 'It's Time For America To Unite'

(but as we see the unspoken subtext to this is "non-Democrats need not apply")

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Penzeys is promoting racism, trying to drive people to take a side. That is not good for America. I won't buy anything from them for their promoting racism. Racism goes two ways, the more the division, the more racism happens.

I just looked up their product to make sure I never purchase it, even by accident.

Anyone who promotes hate against others is not someone I want to support or do business with. Penzey's are promoting hate against people who don't vote exactly as they do.

top topics

join