It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me true.....Trudeau

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969

originally posted by: hombero
Why the difficulty understanding vaccines lessen severity of outcomes, not necessarily preventing infection?

It should be like optional insurance, get it if you want the extra "coverage"

Yes. It should be personal choice and situational to a person's need. There is no need to mandate blanket coverage for all person's regardless of age and personal health status.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: JinMI

I feel fine and will be working from home. Stay safe, everyone – and please get vaccinated

What a weird statement of trying to promote the vaccines and boosters when you or he was already boosted three times supposedly?
Yes, and apparently he is so 'ill' that he 'feels fine' .This whole thing is such a huge joke.
He's clearly either not sick (hiding) , or 'sick' but this virus is a blown up joke, and yet he still promotes the 'vaccines' even though he apparently is 'vaccinated' and still got 'sick'

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
I'm afraid Justin Trudeau isn't going to be answering your questions.

Or any Canadians for that matter.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Justin (Fidel Jr) Trudeau...

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Duly elected. No?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

He's a spineless, balless, gutless fascist sellout whose soul has been bought by Klaus Schwab and Satan (same thing, really).

The man really is a Nancy. He has no backbone, only does what he's told. But they seems to be the norm among "world leaders" these days.

He still silent?

Yea, i thought so

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

No leader of the Western world has rolled up their sleeve for an experimental vax , they are not that stupid. I don't think they are allowed to take part in experimental procedures while they are in office.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join