It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If you like getting breaking news from an Indian newspaper about a new batvirus discovered in South Africa closely connected to the Middle East
mers virus as outlined in a Chinese scientific study whereby a report was released by the Russian State Virology and Biotechnology Research Centre(oh the humanitarity) , then have I got a story for you.

No need to worry

A few hours later....

1 in 3 dies...

Here we go again.
edit on 29-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
If you like getting breaking news from an Indian newspaper about a new batvirus discovered in South Africa closely connected to the Middle East
mers virus as outlined in a Chinese scientific study(oh the humanitarity thx chinese scientist) , then have I got a story for you.

No need to worry

A few hours later....

1 in 3 dies...

Here we go again.

If you read closely, the 1 in 3 ratio is the mortality rate of MERS-high CoV’s, not of NeoCov

The article mentions a worst case scenario, that would be the mortality rate of MERS-high CoV and the transmission rate of SARS-CoV-2.

That's a hypothetical worst case scenario, not an actual scenario.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

It's a circus.

Look at the sensational headline in the 2nd link:

'1 in 3 dies, should we worry': Wuhan scientists warn of new Covid virus 'NeoCov' with high death rate and spread, says report

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Africanized Covid?

What is this bees?

I'm not gonna take this anymore, time to turn off the news:

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If it isnt delivered on the backs of murder hornets, im going to lose 2022 apocalypse bingo

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nightmares... just nightmares I tell ya..

If I didn't already have enough munted cute puppies with gnarled snouts that can't stop staring at me and flapping their tongues trying to lick my hands, their open wounded throats gushing with a gurgling that elicits sheer terror, and with their muscular throbs of intent towards my indexes, engorged in a salient happy manifestation of misdirected doggo glee ..

Faucibat... thanks for that.. O.o
edit on 29-1-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
If it isnt delivered on the backs of murder hornets, im going to lose 2022 apocalypse bingo

My money's on mutated bastard child offspring of murder hornets, and Australian tarantulas.

I mean, hybrid murder hornet & spider freaks from Oz .. it... It could happen.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
New and interesting viruses pop up. The media will sensationalize all of them regardless of what they are. They need to be the one that reported it first.

Be scared. Make them fear. That’s the narrative.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Oh no ... but if it kills 1 in 3, the odds are that it isn't easy to get passed around like COVID. It probably is like most strains of avian flu where you have to live on top of the animals that have it in order to get it and then you have to get very, very lucky for an infected person to pass it on to another person.

So it might create an isolated cluster of infection, but those will burn out quickly like most other zoonotic infections.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Times will tell.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
New and interesting viruses pop up. The media will sensationalize all of them regardless of what they are. They need to be the one that reported it first.

Be scared. Make them fear. That’s the narrative.

Only problem is a little thing called desensitization. When a "real" killer plague pandemic comes along, it will be even more brutal because people simply won't believe in the threat. The Government has played the 'little boy who cried wolf' for far too long. People aren't going to take much more.

join