It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Police Killed by Covid than All Other Causes Combined in 2022 - I don't Believe It.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Friday, January 28, 2022

Because the murder of a New York police officer has been all over the news for the past week, I went looking today to see if he was the first officer killed in the line of duty in 2022. If that is why his murder was so special to the News Media.

What I found amazed me. He was not the first. There have been 25 officers who have died "In the Line of Duty" already this year.

What stunned me even more is that Covid-19 accounts for 14 of the 25 deaths!

Total Line of Duty Deaths: 25

Accidental 1
Automobile crash 2
COVID19 14
Gunfire 4
Struck by vehicle 2
Vehicular assault 2

Total Deaths by Month
January: 25 Deaths
Source: www.odmp.org...

More than 1/2 of the 2022 line-of-duty deaths are attributed to Covid-19? No Heart Attacks, Cancer, Strokes, etc..?

I don't believe it. Do you?

-CareWeMust

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hey, the cops tested positive for covid after getting shot by a criminal or choking on a Burrito. So it was a covid related death. So technically it was a covid death. It doesn't matter that a cop choked on a donut at the gas station, they died of covid.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hey, the cops tested positive for covid after getting shot by a criminal or choking on a Burrito. So it was a covid related death. So technically it was a covid death. It doesn't matter that a cop choked on a donut at the gas station, they died of covid.

Looking at their photos, I tend to agree. These men were younger and healthier-looking than the typical Covid-19 death.

Maybe the police force, or the families, or both, got more money if killed in the line of duty by Covid-19?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Excellent example of how well vaccine mandates are working in the real world and remove the focus on any results from defunding law enforcement.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Same for 2021.

Of the 515 recorded deaths 353 are from the China Virus. That's nearly 70% of all recorded deaths!

And 2020 looks to be the same.

Of the 387 recorded deaths 256 are from the CV. That's just over 66%!

You know what's missing?

Suicide.

Here are two deaths, suicides by gunshot, that are not included. (Warning: It's a heartbreaking story.)

These stats are super wonky. I don't believe anything about them.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Gee, with the way things go these days, maybe we should all just get the virus and die.

Oh yeah, the virus doesn't directly kill hardly anyone who is decently healthy.
I guess becoming a cop is a lot better way to get killed than the SARS-CoV2 virus is.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I noticed Nevada numbers aren't listed on the link provided.
alternate source

NEVADA

Lander County — Nev. sheriff's corporal dies of COVID-19 complications in the line of duty

Las Vegas — Las Vegas Metropolitan Police lieutenant dies from COVID-19

Las Vegas — Las Vegas police officer dies from COVID-19 in the line of duty

Lyon County — Nev. sheriff's deputy dies of COVID-19 complications in the line of duty

Pershing County — Nev. sheriff's deputy dies of COVID-19 complications in the line of duty

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well is about to get worst, it seems that the next moron variant from the moron variant attacks the stomach, soo there you have it, the regular stomach virus now renamed covid.

I wonder if is parasitic after all.

Ivermectin baby,

I guess the virus does not like the police officers.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm not implying this means anything in particular, but I just came across this little fact that I thought was interesting...

Last year was the highest number of cops intentionally killed in the line of duty since 2001.

Last year saw the highest number of law enforcement officers who were intentionally killed in the line of duty since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, an increase that comes as a rise in gun violence and homicides continues across the country.

According to preliminary year-end data provided to CNN by the FBI, 73 officers died in felonious killings in the line of duty in 2021. The year marks the highest total recorded by the agency since 1995, excluding the 9/11 attacks.

Intentional killings of law enforcement officers reach 20-year high, FBI says

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Completely FALSE, with covid having a survival rate of 99%.

Just more leftist BULLSHYTE to justify lockdowns and control...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So no Strokes , Heart attacks , Cancer and the Big one Suicides are unfortunately common among Police Officers .

To reiterate on Strokes , being a Police Officer is one of the most stressful Jobs on Earth and one of the main causes of Strokes is Stress .

No I don't Buy it .
edit on 28-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

edit on 28-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Completely FALSE, with covid having a survival rate of 99%.

Just more leftist BULLSHYTE to justify lockdowns and control...

I would also add that even the CDC (oh the irony) reports (buried on the webpage and when confronted state "you dont understand what we are saying" excuse) that
6 percent of covid REPORTED deaths are DUE TO COVID (aka the reason/main reason).
94 percent had FOUR (or more though sometimes reported as three or two) medical compromises/problems.
so they died WITH COVID.

there are other reported KEY /KNOWN/ SPECIFIC medical issues (ex obesity) that are common in most covid REPORTED deaths.

so more bluntly put alot of people have (as my dad used to say) "one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel".

if you look at the REAL HEALTH ISSUES being in law enforcement causes alot is not visible.

not saying an officer cant die from covid.

but the MAIN REASON is quite frankly maybe (again per CDC) 6 percent.

so i also call BS along with using ANYTHING THEY CAN to justify the COVIDIAN mindset/ power grab

scrounger

new topics

top topics

join