It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Schools Host Vaccine Clinics...... You already know where this is going.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
In Colorado, as per a Tri County Health measure; many schools hosted vaccine clinics during school hours. A 16 yr old student recorded the nurse agreeing to give him a vaccine while lying about his age. They did not ask for I.D. This comes after the Superintendent had explicitly said that this very thing would not happen... At this point, my opinion is that TPTB want to get the control group as small and as ignorable as possible. Why is there such a push to get the portion of the population least affected by the virus vaccinated?

Here is the Twitter thread

What are your thoughts on this? What are our kids and history going to say about the great compliance?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The Matrix:
Neo: “How can I make a choice if you already know what that choice will be?”
The Oracle: “You didn’t come here to make the choice. You came here to understand why you made the choice.”

Absorb that.
edit on 27-1-2022 by AcrobaticDreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
In Colorado, as per a Tri County Health measure; many schools hosted vaccine clinics during school hours. A 16 yr old student recorded the nurse agreeing to give him a vaccine while lying about his age. They did not ask for I.D. This comes after the Superintendent had explicitly said that this very thing would not happen... At this point, my opinion is that TPTB want to get the control group as small and as ignorable as possible. Why is there such a push to get the portion of the population least affected by the virus vaccinated?

Here is the Twitter thread

What are your thoughts on this? What are our kids and history going to say about the great compliance?

These people are evil, and radicalized.

From what I can tell over the past 5 odd years, a large percentage of the left has become so brainwashed by their (mis) education and media, and they think their goals are so critical (racial agenda, trans, vaccines, etc), that they have fully bought onto the ends justify the means approach. It really appears that they are willing to transgress the law or various rules in organizations, because by golly they are fighting racists, white supremacy, white nationalism, and now the Covid apocalypse.

Functionally, they are radicalized vigilantes, operating extra-judicially.

Regarding the vaccine push itself for kids, it's insane. While the armies of useful idiots, including school staff, largely believe that it's for the best, I'm not convinced all the higher leadership is that stupid. Frankly, it terrifies me they are going after the kids. I have a kid... I don't know if it is compliance, power grabs, immune suppression, tracking, or even sterilization.

Surely, the science doesn't support it.
edit on 27-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

When the 'penny' fully drops in the US, the evil ones will probably be literally annihilated .

Tragically there will be many involved in violence whom , in a strange way , will be unconsciously compensating for their own initial gullibility , ignorance and laziness .

Never a nice scenario .imho .

join