It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A million people hundreds of thousands of trucks decending on Canadian capitol.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Trudeau attacked the Truckers as far right comparing them to America's/Canada's Jan Six. While still pushing the science narrative yet again.

Right, they are all just "right wing fringe racists" (tm). Oh how frightfully boring and banal these ad hominems are becoming.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Is it not clear by now? No matter what regular people do, the government anywhere does not care because anything less then a standing group of armed citizens they can just dismiss it away. They don’t care and know they own you.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

edit on 1/27/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
NOPE, NOT PLAYING THIS GAME!..lol I'm in my 50's..you are not the boss of me anymore!!

RAWR!!

'Bout damned time for you. I had to wait until my mom passed away "for mine to drop". LOL

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Knock a hole through it Pig Pen.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Soo I read in the news that Trudeau went into hiding, his excuse is that he was exposed to covid and is self quarantine.

I think he does not have a backbone as all fascist wannabe dictators are and is afraid the people will come for him.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Why is bitchute always pausing every 3 seconds. Does that happen in the States or just overseas.

Try updating your browser.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I had a heated argument with my mother over this today, the evil truckers are going to do an insurrection(in my mind I'm thinking..GOOD) and the fact that as soon as any mask mandate end, my mask is gone, bye bye, finito. She then tried to guilt me...NOPE, NOT PLAYING THIS GAME!..lol I'm in my 50's..you are not the boss of me anymore!!

Your mom after reading your post : "Oh REALLY now?"
(later that day, you pull into the driveway)
Vonclod: "Why do I suddenly have a really bad feeling?.."
As you inch closer to your house you hear a chilling version of Danny Boy seemingly coming from your house
Vonclod: "Oh god my stomach hurts, and what is up with that music?"
After fumbling for your house keys for a moment,You enter the house. The music is louder and you wonder if you left the radio on by accident. Just then a light flicks on and you turn your attention to the mystery figure
Vonclod: "MOM?"
Your mom: "Is there anything you wish to tell me dearest son" she says while giving you an icy stare
Vonclod:"I-I n-no...wait I love you mom!"
Your mom: "...Nothing else?"
Vonclod: "Nope!"
Your mom: "I see..so that is how it is going to be then."
What follows is a legendary ass whipping(literally) that leaves you with a tomato colored bottom and a stinging like no other when you try to sit down for the next 10 hours.
There are two morals here: Don't anger your mother, and your mother is your boss regardless of what you (wrongly) believe

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aurashake

Shiver.

That's almost as bad as THE WIFE.

Have you seen that M. Night Shyamalan movie?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
No wonder all the ports are backed up.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Shiver.

Can't say I have, maybe I will have to give it a watch. Thanks for the reccomendation.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aurashake

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Shiver.

Can't say I have, maybe I will have to give it a watch. Thanks for the reccomendation.

Rofl.

Nah I was kidding.

That's the premise: THE WIFE

Get it?

edit on 1/27/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I did not get to watch all this video but found the start to be very interesting.

Jordan peterson and Honorable Brian Peckford
edit on 27-1-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

well piss youtube isnt cooperating,

Brian Peckford and I discussed his reentry to the political arena after denouncing the Canadian Government for infringements on the Canadian Charter of Rights--a document he played a key role in drafting. In this intense conversation, Peckford outlines a combined plan of action against the Canadian Government over their COVID-19 response and ongoing use of power.

Starting his career as an educator, the Honorable Brian Peckford then served as the premier of Newfoundland and Labrador for nearly a decade. He is also an author, former minister, and notable member of the PC Party.

Should be an interesting video if you have the time and the data, and can find it on that platform.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hold the line baby, hold the line

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster

Hold the line baby, hold the line

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

NOPE, NOT PLAYING THIS GAME!..lol I'm in my 50's..you are not the boss of me anymore!!

RAWR!!

'Bout damned time for you. I had to wait until my mom passed away "for mine to drop". LOL

It's been 40 years since I lived with my dear mom, and she could boss me around..she still tries..lol. This subject though, she really has bought in, and wont let go. I semi bought in at first, and played along as best I could, not much choice. But I've seen enough to make me question a lot, things I never thought could happen did..subconsciously though, I think I knew better. I was always against mandates, but now, even more so..it doesn't stop anyone from getting O, so why force it. Obviously they set a plan in motion, and despite whatever evidence, they are going to keep ramming it till people break.

This protest really does warm my heart though, watching clip on youtube, almost had me teary eyed.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aurashake

I had a heated argument with my mother over this today, the evil truckers are going to do an insurrection(in my mind I'm thinking..GOOD) and the fact that as soon as any mask mandate end, my mask is gone, bye bye, finito. She then tried to guilt me...NOPE, NOT PLAYING THIS GAME!..lol I'm in my 50's..you are not the boss of me anymore!!

Your mom after reading your post : "Oh REALLY now?"
(later that day, you pull into the driveway)
Vonclod: "Why do I suddenly have a really bad feeling?.."
As you inch closer to your house you hear a chilling version of Danny Boy seemingly coming from your house
Vonclod: "Oh god my stomach hurts, and what is up with that music?"
After fumbling for your house keys for a moment,You enter the house. The music is louder and you wonder if you left the radio on by accident. Just then a light flicks on and you turn your attention to the mystery figure
Vonclod: "MOM?"
Your mom: "Is there anything you wish to tell me dearest son" she says while giving you an icy stare
Vonclod:"I-I n-no...wait I love you mom!"
Your mom: "...Nothing else?"
Vonclod: "Nope!"
Your mom: "I see..so that is how it is going to be then."
What follows is a legendary ass whipping(literally) that leaves you with a tomato colored bottom and a stinging like no other when you try to sit down for the next 10 hours.
There are two morals here: Don't anger your mother, and your mother is your boss regardless of what you (wrongly) believe

Haha, love it!!..it's like you know my mom! It would go like that, I very seldom got an ass whoopin though, more inquisitor type interrrogations
It's been 40 years, since I lived at home, but she is not too far..couple km's. I do love my mom, and we seldom get into it, we are on same page often, and generally can agree to disagree. This subject though.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I think he does not have a backbone as all fascist wannabe dictators are and is afraid the people will come for him.

No longer a matter of 'if' ... it's developing into 'when'.

I'm convinced Qadhaffi was surprised too.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
OPP reported 115 commercial vehicles and about 250 personal vehicles in a convoy crossing the Manitoba/Ontario border yesterday. I understand that this protest consists of multiple convoys from different locations. The western portion is less than 400 total vehicles. A different group is coming up from Sarnia/Windsor, and another group is coming from Eastern Canada and Quebec. I think 2000 vehicles is a more realistic guesstimate if you include personal vehicles.

That being said, there isn't anybody inside the parliament buildings right now, so I'm not entirely sure the point of this whole thing, other than to raise money for a western separatist party.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Hold the line! Freedom truckers 2022!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join