It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School-based vaccine clinics ramping up across the Ontario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
With no long term safety data the Canadian Govt is pushing hard on these mRNA vaxs, Pfizer included, the province of Ontario is pushing a dangerous slippery slope doctrine.

Students across Ontario will soon be able to roll up their sleeves during school hours. The government had pushed for mRNA vaccination in schools without the consent of their parents?
How many kids will accpet or reject this?

They would be pushing school-based vaccine clinics within the schools.

School-based vaccine clinics ramping up across the Ontario
They are still claiming that covid vaccination offers the best protection and a way out of the pandemic this is the current mindset of the Canadian government and its pandemic ideas.

They are ignoring that many vaccinated are being infected despite fully being vaccinated.
Imposing vaccine mandates on the Truckers.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Didn't they recently start sending monetary fines to the adults that are resisting tyranny?

It only makes sense they'd send the thugs after the children- they don't have any way to pay the fines.

"Do it, or we'll spank you!"

It doesn't take a mental giant to see authoritarians at work... And yet an astonishing percent of the free world has Stockholm syndrome over this.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is one area I am utterly disgusted by.

The risk to all but already very high risk children (have serious comorbidities) from Covid is extremely low. In the U.S. something like 700 children under 18 have died of Covid, virtually all with serious comorbodities. For healthy children literally the survival rate is like 99.99999%

The vaccine doesn't prevent transmission, so the argument is out for "protecting grandma."

edit on 19-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Imposing vaccines on truckers will BACKFIRE MASSIVELY as it did in the UK where it created shortages in supermarkets in the fall.

UK backed off and now about to DROP nearly ALL Covid restrictions

www.zerohedge.com... 3uqgifNp5cdfaZVqc

For Canada to keep doing this is beyond idiotic. Turd-eau will soon face the exact same grocery shortages the UK faced before Christmas and for exactly the same reasons.

And NO!
It's not about "health", never was.

It's about CONTROL

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Canada has invested in mostly Pz doses and its untested long term antiviral pills. Why would they go with Pfizer with a questionable track record when you had cheaper solution?

If you look at the news ivermectin is heavily attacked by MSM outlets such as these headlines.
Ivermectin’s False Reputation Exemplifies How Misinformation Spread
First claim.

Not a single scientific or health authority in the U.S. recommends the use of the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19. Still, some Americans see the unproven drug as a way out of the pandemic

I can see how well vaccinating your way out of the pandemic had being so. With the vaccinated being infected and getting sicker. There is a lot of secrecy behind the mRNA vaxs alone with the covid it self.

edit on 19-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

What I'd like to know is where the flying ♤♡☆♧ is the WHO.

They should be all over the interwebs with a video along the lines of:

"We phoned your government and told them it was a bad idea, they didn't listen."

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The vaccination of children with the hospitalization and death risk from COVID being this low is borderline criminal if not outrightly so.

Introducing this in a developing child without sufficient long term testing is the height of governmental fascism. Let's go Justin

edit on 19-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I've seen the unvaxxed called "selfish" , but vaccinating children to protect yourself is probably the most disgusting, selfish thing I've ever seen...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

If you can still spread it with the vaccine, whats the point? Kid gets sick, theyre over it in a few days like anything else. Waa watching a crime doc about some conman and thought "how do these victims not ask simple questions about obvious red flags." They aren't a chosen few, a ton of people are like that. Its kinda why conman exist. There's a market for them. Any parent who vaccinates their child is no different.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

is the WHO

The WHO director is upset that there are countries with low vaccination rates such as Africa and Eastern Europe.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

With the way they are pushing this sh!t, I think any reasonable parent, when their child dies, will extract justice by starting to kill off as many politicians, health officials, administrators, etc, as possible. I wouldn't blame them one little bit since all these politicians, health assclowns and all these pushers, drug companies, are all in on the scam. They are all getting benefit from the deaths and pushing the lie. I honestly don't know why they aren't all dead already. How much evidence does one need to realize that there is a war going on and that our governments are trying to kill us?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 1/19.2022 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I'm glad my kids are grown so I don't have to deal with this BS, just all the other BS they come up with.

A lot of it is because of the Teachers Union lobbying for mandates because they're scared and always bully for what they want.

F### Trudeau

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Any reasonable parent wouldn't inject their children with this in the first place.

If they're dumb enough to volunteer their own family for this experiment, they're dumb enough to listen to the TV when it says the death of their kin was accidental and unrelated.
The facts staring them right in the face mean nothing to these people- if actual factual data could reach them, the masks, jabs, and shutdowns all would have ended after the first two weeks, and much like india and japan the US government would be spending tax dollars on sending ivermectin and food to people who were infected instead of worthless test kits and masks.

join