It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian cruise ship cancels midvoyage amid COVID-19-related issues

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It wont be someone who wants it. They will have NO CHOICE NO FREEDOM.

You want to work at your job? GET BOOSTED For Life.
Politicians and these health officials are the ones pushing these things. If you die or get sick from adverse reactions which MSM will not report on them.

You wont able to sue the drug markers.
edit on 16-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

You asked what I wanted, then turned that into a passport mandate rant. Are you saying if someone wants the vaccine they should not be allowed to get it?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Even Apple has already started asking their employers to get boosted or they would lose their jobs if they dont.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You are the one who seems to be defending these vaxs and boosters that arent even working. The ceo of Pfizer had claimed the same about the delta booster being 95% until it wasn't.

They keep lying you keep believing.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
From your study ...

implicating the Delta variant as the primary determinant of infection

So like I said, it works great against the ORIGINAL strain of covid .. which Delta is not. What the vaccine did do for Delta was make hospitalization or serious infection pretty rare. Omicron is mild, Delta was not.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

It's like you are frothing at the mouth going crazy because I dared say people should have the freedom to choose to get the vaccine or not, hey you know Putin is pro vaccine and says to get it.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You mean freedom like what is happening in Austria? its freedom only if you get vaccinated right? no freedom if you are the un vaccinated

hey you know Putin is pro vaccine and says to get it.

Nice try changing of topic.
edit on 16-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: carewemust

Cities in red states tend to be run by Democrats. Cruises tend to be at large ports, where Democrats have control.

New Orleans is a lib city? That's too bad. Next time I'll make sure he cruises out of Ft Lauderdale or Miami, like I do.

That user said they wouldnt mind if someone wants every three months. Its not the person demanding it. It would be the polticans demanding it.

They are the ones making the polices. They want your life to be like a subscription method. This type of thing will destroy the economies.

I live in a liberal state (Illinois) where even the Democrats are getting angry at the Mayor (Chicago) and the Governor (JB Pritzker), because they keep raising taxes and fees every time another 100,000 people leave the state. Census shows Illinois losing 238 people @ day, since 2015.

This quarantine schedule is the biggest tipoff that idiots are in charge of Biden's CDC. Fauci swore that 14 days is what SCIENCE demanded. Then it was 10 days. Now its 5 days. California's governor has invoked a 1 day quarantine for healthcare workers! (If they feel OK. Come back to work the next day.)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You got me, jig is up, I am secretly in control of the whole thing pulling all the strings, I fooled everyone but not you, not this guy right here .....

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ra reply to: OccamsRazor04

OccamsRazor04
posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:36 PM a reply to: vNex92

The vaccine works great against what it was designed to work against .. which is not Omicron. Getting the covid vaccine for Omicron is about as smart as getting the flu vaccine to protect against covid.

Someone tell Joe so all those workers who got fired can come back.why is there still a mandate for the first 2 jabs when it's omnicron variant spreading wildly?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

They told Joe, he got distracted by something shiny.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Vaxxed and non vaxxed need to stick together. This has gone beyond idiocracy.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Who in their right mind would get on a cruise ship during this time?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Even Apple has already started asking their employers to get boosted or they would lose their jobs if they dont.

Could a person skip the first 2 doses and just get the booster to be in compliance?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   

You keep making posts about passports directed at me, I don't believe in them, or mandates, I believe in choice and freedom.

Uh, you’re the lefty here always defending Covid policies. I think it’s time you admit you were wrong. I literally blame people like you for the situation we’re in because this is what you voted for.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Who in their right mind would get on a cruise ship during this time?

The vaxed cause they think have protection. Its what the MSM and Fauci told them.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

You keep making posts about passports directed at me, I don't believe in them, or mandates, I believe in choice and freedom.

Uh, you’re the lefty here always defending Covid policies. I think it’s time you admit you were wrong. I literally blame people like you for the situation we’re in because this is what you voted for.

You're an idiot, I voted Trump, try again.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think it is hilarious how much crap gets talked about the "democrats" being sheep and soy boys and what not, yet here most people are either scared of them or feel totally at their mercy because they "run cities" and stuff. As if everyone with a D in front of their name has some play book they are reading out of, and some secret internet message board with the newest mandates on how to mistreat the Conservatives. It is all VERY ironic. Scared of Dems, scared of masks, scared of vaccines, scared of change. Just scared.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Scared of Dems, scared of masks, scared of vaccines, scared of change. Just scared.

I think both party suck and work for the same people and I'm not anti vax either. Also anyone that has loyalty to either party or think this time it will be different and THEIR PARTY will fix things this time around , needs to get an operation to take out their brain as its only being used as a weight.

Having said that, the only people I see scared are the vaccinated and those wanting to force a vaccine on others that have been shown to not prevent transmission of the virus no prevent getting the virus. These people tend to be the democrats.

Also while the republicans do the same as the democrats when it comes to bigger govt and taking away rights and freedoms of the people, the democrats have taken the charge to show why you never go full retard. The democrats have done the impossible and have actually made the republicans appear normal with the role they have been playing in the narrative.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Democrats are sheep. They fall in line with mandatory vaccinations forced on people for a virus that no longer exists. The vaccine does little to nothing against Omicron, it does not prevent contracting or spreading, so please explain (other than Sheeple) why Democrats are pushing mandates for the vaccine?

BTW masks don't work, everyone in my family and my sisters family just got covid, all wearing masks, oh and we are all double vaccinated and boostered.

<< 1   >>

join