It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not Covid killing people but what comes after it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you aren't willing to take the resources presented to you then you're on your own. They're links to what pneumonia is, not some in depth medical journal opinion piece about pneumonia or something. What is there to quote?

Pneumonia is an infection of one or both of the lungs caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. It is a serious infection in which the air sacs fill with pus and other liquid.

www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It seems to me if your repository system/track was weakened to begin with you are in trouble.
And millions are in that category with Bronchitis acute and chronic types.

in 2016, more than 8.9 million Americans were diagnosed with chronic bronchitis and nearly 75 percent of cases involved people over the age of 45.

COPD is a common, preventable, and treatable chronic lung disease which affects men and women worldwide.
Abnormalities in the small airways of the lungs lead to limitation of airflow in and out of the lungs. A number of processes cause the airways to become narrow. There may be destruction of parts of the lung, mucus blocking the airways, and inflammation and swelling of the airway lining.

COPD is sometimes called “emphysema” or “chronic bronchitis”

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is the third leading cause of death worldwide, causing 3.23 million deaths in 2019 Over 80% of these deaths occurred in low- and middle-income countries

I keep saying people were always getting sick and dying from repository illnesses in very large number, but it was almost never in the news, now we are getting daily updates creating fear for something that was always with us.

A new perception was created with a reality that already existed, it's the perfect propaganda, because it's the truth twisted into a new reality for millions, with a clever omission of facts.
They took the third leading cause of death worldwide, and turned it into a published pandemic.

But other than a few websites like ATS nobody seems to see it, yet the data is there for all to see.
edit on 15-1-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Are you implying covid isn't real or isn't a cause for pneumonia?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This is like every respiratory infection ever though.

From the common cold up to the flu - you start out with mild symptoms and the doctor tells you to keep an eye on it, and if your symptoms persist or seem to get better and then suddenly worsen, to come back.

You end up prone to secondary infections like bronchitis (pneumonia precursor) and sinus infections. I tend toward sinus issues myself because I don't drain easily, but I've been known to get the occasional bought of bronchitis.

I'm not sure why the news feels like they need to suddenly publish stories about this as if it's suddenly new. This would be a bacterial infection that is opportunistic and treatable with antibiotics.

My 81 years old mom's doctor recommended trying to drink a glass of Metamucil for its psyllium to help ward off fluid retention around her heart and lungs after her 2nd dose FWIW.

edit on 15-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Thank You. That wasn't too hard now was it. 😎

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

We have total evidence of both the creation long before the vax and that the vax is purposefully created with different reactions by lot number.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

No what I am trying to say is COVID is another virus that leads to more serious problems that were always with us, it's real for sure just like the over 200 varieties of colds and influenzas that can lead to extra problems if your respiratory system is already compromised. They took just one, and spun it up to epic proportions, they weaponized it via a massive propaganda campaign.

edit on 15-1-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Actually, actually my daughter is telling me that is been an increase of pneumonia going around, but mostly affecting the elderly, now this people are not testing positive for covid.

The thing is that pneumonia in the elderly is most of the time a dead sentence.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Our bodies fighting off the disease draws power away from other defenses. This is actually common for lots of diseases. It is also the reason too much vaccinations can make you more apt to get a different health conditions since too much of anything is not good, your immunity can drop if it stays targeted on one thing or a few things.

People get a cold or the flu and wind up with pneumonia all the time, that is not new.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

No what I am trying to say is COVID is another virus that leads to more serious problems that were always with us, it's real for sure just like the over 200 varieties of colds and influenzas that can lead to extra problems if your respiratory system is already compromised. They took just one, and spun it up to epic proportions, they weaponized it via a massive propaganda campaign.

I guess it's just the flavor of the month ... or you know last two years? At the beginning of all this they weren't shying away that something was spreading fast and causing pneumonia. I think you might be looking into a little too much. But, yes, pneumonia has always been an issue, it's rather common, I had once as a kid, my father in law almost died from it.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

If you aren't willing to take the resources presented to you then you're on your own. They're links to what pneumonia is, not some in depth medical journal opinion piece about pneumonia or something. What is there to quote?

Pneumonia is an infection of one or both of the lungs caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. It is a serious infection in which the air sacs fill with pus and other liquid.

www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

But nowhere is the immune system the cause of pneumonia as you stated in your first post .

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

When you have a sinus infection and blow your nose, and it's a gross color, or white or in large volumes, it's because your body is sending a huge amount of white blood cells to battle off the virus or infection.
It's the same thing but in your lungs, they call it fluid, or pus.

Here's a photo of fluid that has been removed from someones lungs.

www.researchgate.net...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Lol
You should read faucis paper on pneumonia caused by masks.

He dug up a bunch of Spanish flu bodies, to probably look for a new bioweapon and found most of the bodies died of pneumonia from the masks, not the flu.

Don't forget to wear 2 or 3 masks for safety!!

I believe it. I was thinking the same thing when the pandemic first hit. Looking at NYC hospitals on the news and the PPE shortage, where the news kept covering how the doctors and nurses were forced to reuse their dirty masks.

And I kept thinking, what about the patients? The people who are sick are forced to breathe thru dirty masks. No wonder the death toll was so high in NYC.

And then I remember watching how NYC had put up outdoor hospital beds because there was no room inside. And sure enough, the people in the outdoor beds were surviving because they got to breathe fresh outdoor air. But their indoor counterparts were dying, boxed into hospitals wearing dirty masks.

Do you have a link to the Fauci paper on high death rates of mask- wearers in the 1918 flu?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33 I'm curious.. what do you mean by HIV=COVID AIDS=Pneumonia ? HIV turns into AIDS based on someone's T-Cell count and having other infections. For example, my brother had it for 11 years and then on Thanksgiving weekend 1994 his memory started to go. In the beginning of Feb 1995 he got CMV which is a form of Pneumonia when someone has it plus other severe infections which eventually kills many AIDS patients. So I'm not quite understanding the equations you set up. I think HIV=COVID=Pneumonia and AIDS=CMV would be a lot more accurate.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Most people who get COVID-19 have mild or moderate symptoms like coughing, a fever, and shortness of breath. But some who catch the new coronavirus get severe pneumonia in both lungs. COVID-19 pneumonia is a serious illness that can be deadly.

I know somebody who tested positive for COVID, they were double vaxed, after 2 weeks fighting covid they developed pneumonia and got even sicker.
My point with all the vaccinated people catching it now, you either fight it off or it gets worse by allowing you to develop pneumonia. Even before the covid outbreak many people were dying from this.
2.56 million people died from pneumonia in 2017.

For US adults, pneumonia is the most common cause of hospital admissions other than women giving birth. About 1 million adults in the US seek care in a hospital due to pneumonia every year, and 50,000 die from this disease.

And that is just 1 respiratory illness.

It's like HIV=COVID and then AIDS=Pneumonia
interesting stats. when the immune systems fail, not good.

freddy Mercury died of aids related pnumonia. did fauci kill freddy? he was being treated with the drugs of that time.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleSun
a reply to: Blue_Jay33 I'm curious.. what do you mean by HIV=COVID AIDS=Pneumonia ? HIV turns into AIDS based on someone's T-Cell count and having other infections. For example, my brother had it for 11 years and then on Thanksgiving weekend 1994 his memory started to go. In the beginning of Feb 1995 he got CMV which is a form of Pneumonia when someone has it plus other severe infections which eventually kills many AIDS patients. So I'm not quite understanding the equations you set up. I think HIV=COVID=Pneumonia and AIDS=CMV would be a lot more accurate.

HIV can lead to AIDS and COVID can to lead Pneumonia, but they don't have to.

So for example HIV can lead to AIDS which can lead to Cancer(Non-Hodgkin lymphoma) then death.

And Covid can lead to Pneumonia which can lead to Bacteremia and Septic Shock then death.

So although HIV and covid are very different in what they are and how you get them, they only start you down the path to death, the final disease is what really kills you. But the world is letting everybody believe the start of a really bad cold is killing people...it's not it's what comes after that is really killing people.

This could be over tomorrow if they started counting covid deaths as one of the many co-morbidities they actually died from instead. I actually think that is how this ends, not with less sickness and death but with proper classifications, who gets to makes that call though?

<< 1   >>

join