It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the president of Ghana gone off script

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is in an interesting one from the president of Ghana, if true it seems he has gone off script and blown the pandemic. It is purported to be a broadcast from the President stating the whole plan to bring in the NWO . If true we are in the first stages of the plan and it is going to get worse unless stopped. All from the Rockerfella foundation. He is going full on. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Gonna have to take this one with a block of salt. It was supposedly on TV, but there's no video just a voice, so until I see actual footage, I'm gonna say fake.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

can anyone show where that PDF is on this site?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here he is in an interview from December 2021, he's much more softly spoken in this interview. The few minutes I listened to, I'm not sure he has the same inflections on his pronunciations either.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Gonna have to take this one with a block of salt. It was supposedly on TV, but there's no video just a voice, so until I see actual footage, I'm gonna say fake.

Seriously this is the video version of the Nigerian Prince/Banker/Widow email

a quick search by President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo shows this isn't even showing up on the fringe news sites much less the MSM doesn't mean it isn't true but in 2022 vetting and independent verification are needed.

That said it looks like much of the continent is not vaxxing properly either, nary a mention on the Ghana news website about COVID

edit on 14-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

They are also sharing that his voice is completely different from the real ruler's.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Not sure about the president. But, I went out and found a video posted July 16, 2020 (11Alive), does acknowledge Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. Has s similar, Virus driven plandemic, But, goes on to say that they are totally different.

I can't seem to locate that paper.

Anyway, here is the video

VERIFY: Rockefeller document doesn't prove theory coronavirus pandemic was planned in 2010

There is something out there that says something like what is going on.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

can anyone show where that PDF is on this site?

You can download it here. I just did. Alex Jones has been talking about Operation Lockstep for the past two years.
I think it's a combination of all four scenarios outlined in this report: issuu.com...

edit on 14-1-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: froglette

This does, pretty impressive.

4chan /pol BOMBSHELL!! - Sept 2019 COVID WARNING!!!
rumble.com...

This is evidence
twit

Dr. Paul - please look into what
@JikkyKjj
and David Martin have found. Namely that the specific 19 nucleotide long sequence coding for tet furin site is found in an obscure bacterium and a raft of Moderna patents from 2015. Impossible due to chance? We deserve answers.
Quote Tweet
Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul
· Jan 13
Fauci knew that Chinese were working on inserting COVID furin cleavage site and worked to cover it up and label critics as ‘conspiracy theorists.’ spiked-online.com...

www.statnews.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Don't know who you are, but ... damn you are the man for the real sh$t here on this site.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Hey Anonentity, another great thread! These tidbits of evidence are starting to stack up.

You put a thread up a few days back regarding an online chat that took place in sep 19 in which a poster, calling him/herself an ‘operative’ warned of a pandemic. That’s no biggy… but they also warned the readers not to accept a vaccine that would be released winter 2020 - that this would be full of heavy metals. That’s a little more specific and the timing is bang on the money.

That thread quickly disappeared! Why was that? Did you do that, or the mods? If so, you know why? Seemed like a potentially important piece of the puzzle.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: froglette

VERIFY: Rockefeller document doesn't prove theory coronavirus pandemic was planned in 2010

Just like how event 201 happened just before the virus? what were the odds of that two in three million? are you saying there are no such documents like lockstep? interesting MSM are trying to quiet it out.

Like with Covid Camps in Canada.
edit on 15-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Hey Anonentity, another great thread! These tidbits of evidence are starting to stack up.

You put a thread up a few days back regarding an online chat that took place in sep 19 in which a poster, calling him/herself an ‘operative’ warned of a pandemic. That’s no biggy… but they also warned the readers not to accept a vaccine that would be released winter 2020 - that this would be full of heavy metals. That’s a little more specific and the timing is bang on the money.

That thread quickly disappeared! Why was that? Did you do that, or the mods? If so, you know why? Seemed like a potentially important piece of the puzzle.

That was clearly real and it is was proof of what many here have been thinking all along.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Don't know who you are, but ... damn you are the man for the real sh$t here on this site.

Well if so your answer to everything from my view is God and Jesus!

I just saw this this morning wonder what people think.
4 Days Out/The Dark Winter Begins

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

The mod put it in the Trashbin, but it keeps surfacing.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well unless those time stamps were fake the thread had merit. But what do i know! Thanks for posting it, however brief.

join