It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zhong Nanshan, Chinese pulmonologist, and president of the Chinese Medical Association

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I can not provide a link for this. It most likely was in Chinese, but if anyone finds the link I'll edit this post if time permits. I think many of us here would agree 100% on the below.
Thanks.

Zhong Nanshan, Chinese pulmonologist, and president of the Chinese Medical Association, has the following advice to boost immunity:

Widespread community infection of the new coronavirus is inevitable sooner or later. Because now more and more infected people are asymptomatic and have different incubation periods and go undetected. Since the above is almost uncontrollable and unavoidable, it is crucial that we prepare our immune systems first and foremost from now on.

Academician Zhong Nanshan offers 5 ways to boost immunity.
"Your immunity is the best and last stronghold," he said.
Don't just rely on masks, hand washing, etc. These are good precautions, but beyond that, everyone needs to build up their immunity as quickly as possible.

👉First of all, there must be enough sleep:
Get at least 7 hours of sleep every day.
People who sleep less than 7 hours a day have reduced immunity to infection.

👉Secondly, eat well:
Eating well doesn’t mean eating gourmet food, but eating high-quality, healthy protein that can be used to generate antibodies.
Strictly control your sugar intake. Excessive intake of refined sugar can cause immune cells to become inactive for 5 hours.
Therefore, our diet must be chosen and controlled.

👉Again, the coronavirus has a predictable spread:
Breeds faster in cold winters.
Therefore, it is recommended that everyone get more sun exposure, which helps to increase vitamin D to enhance our immunity.
If you really can't get in the sun, you can take vitamin D instead.

👉Fourth, you must rinse your mouth after going out and returning home, why?
Because all viruses have the key to enter our cells. If you get infected outdoors, simply gargling and rinsing your mouth when you get home can greatly reduce the incidence. You can use mouthwash, salt water, tea, etc.

👉Academician Zhong finally suggested:
Take a simple, hot bath every day to fully raise your body temperature.
If you take a hot bath four times a week or more, the virus infection rate can drop by more than 60%. Take a hot bath every day, the water temperature is above 41 degrees Celsius, just 5 minutes is enough.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Great information.
I'm going to incorporate those suggestions. Plus I love a hot baths so now I can feel righteous about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
For the most part, that's the way I live my life although, I don't rinse my mouth after going out. It's about time something like this gets published. Building natural immunity is the first choice to fight any flue.

join