It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: CDC Refuses to Answer How Many Died From Covid Versus How Many Died With

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's scary to think how doctor's are taking such a political stance and the potential future doctors that look to Fauci will be doctors in just a few years. To me, and I've discussed this with my wife ad nauseum, the role of a doctor is to advocate for your patients first and foremost. They should always listen to what their patients are saying. That doesn't mean they can't give their opinion and present the science as they understand it. But as I was just discussing with my wife a couple days ago, it is important that doctors not say things like "well I still recommend you get vaccinated." As I told her, the CIA found that people look to doctor's as people in positions of authority and will often do what a doctor recommends when they make direct recommendations even if it runs counter to what they really want to do. I think we are seeing that to some degree right now, and some doctor's are obviously seizing the opportunity, and it's being led by none other than the great, awesome, wholesome, and honestly moral Dr. Fauci. Sarcasm obviously
. But you can tell Fauci is loving every minute of being loved by the media and the left. He's basking in it and his body language, the way he talks, well everything really, tells me that he is a man that is loving being praised. A doctor, a true moral doctor, should never concern himself with any of that. They should always do what is moral first and foremost. He is the antithesis of a doctor.

It's scary to think of how much praise he is getting in all of this as well. His morals are corrupt and he is a political animal in the worst sense. A good doctor wouldn't make the statements he does to the media, ever. Instead they would say something more along the lines of:

"It's an individuals choice of whether they want to take the vaccine or not. However, as we can see with the numbers the vaccine isn't as effective and we need to look to other measures to protect those most vulnerable. We should work to protect them first and foremost. We should also be looking at alternatives to treating and eradicating this disease and we will work with and fund any research that shows promise." (Or something along these lines)

Instead we get: "The unvaccinated are bad don't go near them they are causing all the issues. We should do what we can to sequester these individuals and they shouldn't leave home" (in a nutshell, read between the lines.)

You have to really ask yourself, would a good doctor really advocate one solution and only look to one solution as the fix?? I know from having many different doctors, the best ones, always looked to alternatives and never stopped looking. They listened to my concerns and they worked with me through them. They were patient and caring, and even if I ran counter to what they thought, they respected that and looked for alternatives... That's a doctor. Why have we stopped holding them to this standard as a whole?

The left is by far the worst. I was liberal when I was young, most are, but as we get older we realize that being conservative and cautious is often the better approach. We have to look beyond ourself and realize that in this country there are around 380 million people, and that means 380 million worthwhile opinions. Regardless of our beliefs on their opinions it's still extremely important that we acknowledge that not everyone will be the same. I do not know what is best for you and you do not know what is best for me, but we can work together because we should, and it's one of the very ideal's this country was founded upon. Compromise. Somewhere along the lines both sides have decided they know what is best for everyone. It's an extremely sad and dire situation. It makes me glad that my wife and I could not have children because this is not a world I would want them to grow up in anymore. And if we did have children I'd sadly have to say, that we would leave this country right away. And that's heartbreaking to me becuase this is the country that has given me so much opportunity and so much in general. The left and the right seems hellbent as a whole to tear that down for one stupid reason or another.

I have taken the stance that people have become so self righteous that they are the only ones that are correct. Like I stated I read a lot of different forums and blogs from both sides. But at least the right is honest that they are a bit more close minded. However the left/progressives claim they are open minded to all and anyone. They use stupid words like anti-racist which in reality is actually quite racist. They believe that they know what is best for everyone while advocating the idea that we are all different and should accept said differences. However, when you run counter to them and their ideals they turn on you and make all these outlandish claims. I love to argue with them becuase most are social issues, and to me, social issues don't matter much, becuase society changes naturally over time, it's just the reality. However, the economy, which really affects us all is where I put all my time and energy. Next time you debate with one of them just ask them "How does this help protect my job? How does his issue put food on my table here and now? How does this protect my/our childrens future? How does this help the economy short-term, mid-term, and long-term? You will find they are extremely stupid when it comes to economic issues and to me that is the most important.

Sorry for the little bit of a rant/topic change but to me it all ties in. To me vaccine status is a social/personal issue. It's none of anyone's business at the end of the day. However, becuase of the media, government, and stupidity it is changing for the worse.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
😲🚬Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich

According to the CDC 25 percent of people died *from* COVID. The remaining 75 percent died *with* COVID and at least four other comorbidities.

Are we allowed to break down the 25 percent data by age? Or is that too much science?

The Gateway Pundit is taking a victory lap, because they reported back in 2020 that only 6% of COVID deaths were caused just by COVID.

If this still hold true, then it suggests that about 20% of fatalities had 1-3 comorbidities.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It's such an loaded question though.

If someone has a serious car accident and gets injured.

If they have diabetes that affects them and they die, would they have died from diabetes or the car accident?

I think more relevant stats would be to look at the "more than usual" deaths according to trends for a period of a few years.

Then from there determine if covid had an impact and then if the vaccine had an impact.
edit on 11-1-2022 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kykweer
It's such an loaded question though.

If someone has a serious car accident and gets injured.

If they have diabetes that affects them and they die, would they have died from diabetes or the car accident?

I think more relevant stats would be to look at the "more than usual" deaths according to trends for a period of a few years.

Then from there determine if covid had an impact and then if the vaccine had an impact.

When it comes down to it, I seriously doubt that asymptomatic people with Covid are crashing their cars because of Covid.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dleeb

CDC and puppy killer nazi Fauci, are responsible for thousands of dead when they denied lifesaving treatments when became sick with original covid in the beginning of the pandemic.

They should and will be held accountable.

It was ok to try an experimental piece of crap jab on people, but ok to ban other known treatments.

They are all criminals.

This was about greed and corruption, and they have an agenda to fulfill.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join