It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Symptoms: Mentally Spacey & Scattered / Disoriented, While Sick

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
When I got it at the beginning, it was bad. I felt my IQ drop significantly then and didn't know what to do.

Symptoms about brain fog lasted a few hours each day and it felt like a micro crisis of epilepsy.

I ended up treating it like a commotion and started to "reeducate" my brain by reading, listening, etc.
It was painful, but like a physical reeducation, when you feel pain, it's time to push alittle bit more, because that is WHEN the healing really shows itself. Pain lessens, difficulties get less intense and more spaced.

So I forced myself to read to the point of unbearability, which was very short at first. And forced myself to watch documentaries, or just shows, until I couldn't take it anymore. It was all about getting ATTENTION capacities back, because it was gone.

The symptoms of C19 about brain fog lasted only a few weeks, but its effect lasted a while.

I was also inspired to "reeducate" my brain by the fact that those who lose the sense of smell MUST reeducate their brain/neurons to what smell is what, otherwise, the neurons will go pretty much where they'll get, and things will not smell the same anymore because of that.

The only thing still messed up is my handwriting.
It won't be long before my arm doesn't know what my mind is trying to say... and I start writing like a doctor making a prescription.
Even on the keyboard I need to check what I wrote because sometimes I write "new" words or just a bunch of letters and need to correct it, lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oh no
edit on 9-1-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh ne

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oh na.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

edit on 9-1-2022 by TheReaversChain because: ......,/'

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

I meant to say "concussion", not commotion...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I agree too much covid 19 on the brain can make a person a retard 👍🏾

We can have the MSM for fear mongering as much possible. Because its clear that they are pushing this for agenda.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesChessman
It's only within these 2 years that I experience some fairly strong mental spaciness, scattered thinking, and even disorientation...

I live in a blue state, so nothing like that sticks out, but I'll keep observing.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Lol.

Yeah right, Australia up sheet creek for two years over 1200 people kicking the bucket.

Sounds completely natural to me, you convinced me.

a reply to: JamesChessman

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Update:

Day 2 with symptoms...already starting to feel better.

Still a bit of light headedness and joint pain.

Should be back at er tomorrow.

Omnicron, Schmomnicron....

Yay for Natural Immunity

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I haven't had it yet, unless I did and didn't know it. I think I might have had it after Christmas but all I had were cold symptoms (I know they like to throw those two in together and call the cold the coronavirus).

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

I generally feel that way when I take a moment to stop, look at life and watch the world go by.

Watching humanity be human and then trying to comprehend the stupidity presents me with your type symptoms.

As for covid, try as I might i still can't seem to get it and so considering the hype this also leaves me spacey?????

Every civilization ends up like this before they fall. Funny.... I never thought we'd be the ones to see it fall.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It effects people like the cold does. The cold will kill a person with underlying conditions just as fast as covid will. Back in the day (2 years ago), we used to just stay home and rest when we were sick. We didn't get out and go to the store or go to work or go visit family. We simply stayed home until we were better.

Furthermore, the "plan"demic isn't about infecting the entire world, but if you sit back for one second and think about the state your entire body falls into during a panic or fear, and you'll see how it breaks down your immunity, etc. Fear leads to control. Fear can cause your body to go into shock, it can cause you to take rash actions. With the media and democrats ramping up the fear of coronavirus, it's gotten to the point where those who are still deathly afraid of it are the ones who scream at you about wearing masks or getting vaccinated even though neither one protects you from it.

Without this fear, the democrats can't come in and say "We're here for you, just be sure to do everything we tell you to do so we can keep you safe. And don't listen to anyone else."

Fear leads to control.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I agree too much covid 19 on the brain can make a person a retard 👍🏾

Getting Covid after the immune-system-reducing vaccine is administered causes weird things too, I've read. The more injections of the experimental drugs before contracting Covid, the weirder the symptoms.

Huge amount of VAERS knowledge here: howbad.info... for those who know how to interpret it!

<< 1   >>

join