It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan is going not toward these fk up covid passports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yes, today,Japan has said that the Japanese peoples must remain Japanese within their history.
Here ,they will longer follow the " you must do what I say".
You see here people want to know who is saying what, and no answers are given.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Who said that? What did they say exactly?
Longer or no longer? Include a link maybe?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
MIM, this could be great news. Half of my Asian wives have been Japanese heh. I've spent a little time there although more in Korea.

So I'm interested but did the Japanese people make some kind of official statement or is the warm sake talking?

edit on 8-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
MIM, this could be great news. Half of my Asian wives have been Japanese heh. I've spent a little time there although more in Korea.

So I'm interested but did the Japanese people make some kind of official statement or is the warm sake talking?

Yes

The govt. said today basically fk this bs about vax passport to go to you favorite sushi restaurants .

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Yes

The govt. said today basically fk this bs about vax passport to go to you favorite sushi restaurants .

Great news
Incidentally I've been watching lots of videos from Japan from a solo traveler, who takes stays on overnight ferries . Love the atmosphere , food, culture, etc. Would love to visit some day

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Do you have a link ? Or some proof so I can share with some friends here …. There’s always one friend in the bunch who days “ prove it .”…. ( kind of like I just did I guesss )….. but really I just want to be able to cover my ass with some proof !… I am happy to hear no vaccine passports requires there. A win for the people !

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yes

This is good news if true.

The Japanese learned how effective Ivermectin is against the phantom virus. Unlike the US government run by hooligans like Fauci, maybe the Japanese government learned from past experiences?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Yes, today,Japan has said that the Japanese peoples must remain Japanese within their history.
Here ,they will longer follow the " you must do what I say".
You see here people want to know who is saying what, and no answers are given.

Wut?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Do you have a link ? Or some proof so I can share with some friends here …. There’s always one friend in the bunch who days “ prove it .”…. ( kind of like I just did I guesss )….. but really I just want to be able to cover my ass with some proof !… I am happy to hear no vaccine passports requires there. A win for the people !

I'm really sorry, but what I usually post comes off the Japanese morning daily talk shows on TV. But the discussion was about how Europe is turning into a vax type passport to do many things. Japan wants to stay away from that approach because Japan really relies on foreign tourist . So how can Japan force not only Japanese but the tourist to show proof of vax ?
Good discussion about how businesses would suffer. Again, sorry about not providing any other info.
I can't seem to upload pictures any longer, but I could easily take pictures on the TV and post them as evidence about what I sometimes post.

top topics

join