It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very basic happened in this Queensland Cafe.

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The cops received a complaint and got more than they bargained for when they walked into this Queensland Cafe. The owner asked them six times to leave as they were on private property, they were reminded that a directive is not law.
Finally, they left on the right side of history. Something fundamental happened here it shows that the people have woken up.
edit on 4-1-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That was brilliant...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
That was so worth a watch. Inspiring. Do not comply. Be compelling and passionate.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It's just how it should be.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Huh? Not many comments here anonentity. Here are people who have "allowed their government" to disarm them, putting up a pretty bold show of standing their ground in a fearless fashion against tyrannical overstep. I haven't seen a similar show in America. I may have missed it.

What would the police in America do if confronted with such a rebellious cafe full of coffee lovers who know their apples from their pears? Would a bullet have been fired accidentally through the toilet wall blowing away a little old lady taking a pee?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

I think in Australia it will be like a quietly brooding illness, with the police and army catching it at the same time. When they finally realize that they have been conned it won't be a very pretty site. This can only happen in a totally corrupted democracy, which makes the democracy terminal if it continues and does die then it will bring down all those people that think they are doing ok including the police. It cant take much more.

top topics

join