It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

covid and the real reason they give the vaccine to children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't know for sure guys. Please debunk. Is it true that as a vaccine is allowed for children you can't sue Pfizer and co anymore ?
breakingnews.exchange...

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I'm fairly certain we couldn't sue them before, but once it's on the list for children they have a steady stream of customers.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

There was a fairly recent topic posted explaining how vaccines approved for children are somehow magically exempt from injury liability.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Plausible, possible. There was an article somewhere stating why illegal immigrants entering into 1st world countries cannot be given the jabs either, due to them not being a "citizen", it would grant them the ability to sue the vax companies since they do not have the "Governments" automatic waiver of risk, since they are not a citizen of that country.

> Country wants vaccines
> They ask Pfizer, who names their price and terms
> Once vaccines are ordered, all citizens of that country are "automatically" signed off to take it without liability
> Anyone who isn't a citizen is not granted that ability, thus legal action can be taken.

That's how I understood it. And the same can go for children. If they wait too long, then the jab becomes "approved" and thus legal action can be ensued, which is why the rush to jab kids is going much faster than it did for adults (18-60)
edit on 1-1-2022 by TylerDurden33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Thank you.
I didn't notice the other topic. It makes mine somewhat redundant.

top topics

join