It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make hydoxychloroquinine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
HCQ (called hydroxychloroquine by those who know what they're talking about, not hydroxychloroquinine) is very complicated to make. It is however derived from a natural product called quinine (which breaks down much more quickly in the body, so you'll have to take much more of it than HCQ for the same effect and duration). Quinine is easier to make yourself, but can only be found in Cinchona bark.

Cinchona officinalis is a South American tree in the family Rubiaceae. It is native to wet montane forests in Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia, between 1600–2700 meters above sea level.

Source: wikipedia

You can sometimes find it available in shops for various garden products to make things like tea, or in this case, bitter lemon. Of course, it's tricky to get the dosages right then. The more bitter the bitter lemon is, the more quinine is in it. Bitter lemon sold in supermarkets (grocery stores?) has the amount of quinine capped at 83mg per liter in my country (and similar in other countries). To compare that with the dosages of quinine used in malaria prophylaxis (slightly more than 200mg per day, either 210-220 or 240-250, can't remember) or malaria treatment (3 x 648mg per day), you'll have to drink quite a bit of bitter lemon per day to match that. Not really realistic (unless you want to drink almost 3 liters of bitter lemon per day for prophylactic purposes). I think you'll get sick and tired of bitter lemon after a while.

Bitter lemon used to have much more quinine in it, but they regulated it once they realized it worked way to well against a number of viruses, including the flu. You can't have people being healthy all the time, there go your profits in the health care sector treating these viruses, including vaccinations.

I've found a supplement that has some quinine in it, but it's rather expensive because it's a combo supplement, and the dosages are small again for the recommended 3 capsules per day (again 83mg quinine in total, I'd have to take about 8 capsules per day to reach dosages similar to malaria prophylaxis dosages, which in turn is similar to Covid-19 prophylaxis). I just take it when I go to some place where I have increased risk at contracting Covid-19. So far, I've had no corona symptoms yet.

You can get quinine prescribed by your doctor for nightly leg cramps perhaps, if you're lucky.

If I remember my earlier calculations, the 3 capsules per day of that supplement was about 10-15 times more expensive than my vitamin C supplement (comparing daily recommended dosages).

G&W Immuno C7 met Kinine & Astragalus - G&W gezondheidswinkel

It's in Dutch (the supplement also has vitamin C and zinc, they call it 200mg natural quinine per 3 capsules, which is actually 83mg quinine):

By the way, the document for making HCQ is available on the internet (found it some time ago). It is a lengthy document with numerous complicated chemical processes, it's a designer drug that isn't patented. A well-educated chemist or synthetic chemist, with the right equipment (very expensive machines), can make it. There might be a simpler way that avoids the use of these expensive machines, but you'll still have to go through a large array of chemical processes that need to be precisely managed and performed in the right order. You can't just use a blender on some grapefruits and lemons which don't even have quinine in them, that is rather ridiculous to refer to that as 'making your own hydroxychloroquine'.

This video for making your own bitters has the key ingredient (for quinine), Cinchona bark:

As does this video (with some backstory about malaria):

And this video sounds like a chemist who knows what he's talking about (I just don't know how pure the endproduct is, and what things that may be quite unhealthy might still be left in it from all these chemical processes):

edit on 4-1-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
HCQ (called hydroxychloroquine by those who know what they're talking about, not hydroxychloroquinine*) is very complicated to make.

edit/footnote: *: even though the intended meaning may be the same. It is a bit of a dead giveaway what type of person is talking about it and what their expertise is. And why they put it in their title of their youtube video to draw in more views. Since quinine was not really mentioned in the media (at least not as often), and using that word alone in the title would draw less views than adding at least "hydroxychloro" in front of it. More people using the searchterm hydroxychloroquine, which would give these sort of videos as a result as well. So you get both those searching for "quinine" and those searching for "hydroxychloroquine".
edit on 4-1-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I am not a horticulturist by any means and I like your comment but why are so many seemingly respectable people claiming that it can be found in Grapefruit as well?.

It WAS my understanding that it could only be found in that Tree Bark (I thought though that it was native to south east Asia so strike one against me there as well though it may have been introduced once it's value was noted during the British rule of India were gallons of it would be consumed at party's in there gin and tonic's) but then I read quite a few places claims that it could be found in Grapefruit, the odd and obvious thing then is if it can be found there why did we make all that we used in India from the tree bark if that was the case as surely the grapefruit rind would have been cheaper and more easily cultivated.

Though to be fair many sources also say that Grapefruit contains Quinine LIKE substances, notably this one.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So after doing a quick search you ARE correct it can only be found in Cinchona bark and all the boiling and refining in the world can not extract it from grapefruit.

But what is extracted is Limonene which is apparently a viable alternative too Quinine, still not actual Quinine but with similar affects and can even be used as an alternative to Quinine.

This girl has a superior method of using the Limonene (not Quinine sorry to everyone that I too fell for that) to the boiling it though that would liberate some of the essential oils from the grapefruit, she also points out that citrus skin can absorb pesticides and so to make absolutely certain it is organically grown grapefruit).

So thank you for that AND to Jerich0.
I apologise you are absolutely correct. (But and I can't help myself it does contain Limonene a viable alternative to Quinine for treatment of malaria and other related disease apparently which is part of the essential oils of the grapefruit skin, still not Quinine though so if you don't mind I think I will go and fry this egg on my face up and make an omelette).

edit on 4-1-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I have not researched the mechanism of action (MOA, what it exactly does on a molecular level) of Limonene in relation to Covid-19, but here's the mechanism of action of HCQ and CQ in relation to Covid-19, which shows why it works:

Slghtly more detailed, you can probably skip the first 7.5 minutes below to go straight to the MOA:

I had more, but youtube removed them, I'm particularly disappointed with the video being removed that reminds people that HCQ and CQ being zinc ionophores (which means it allows zinc to get into the cell), is not the key function in relation to using it for Covid-19, it's just a nice bonus (zinc inside the cell can inhibit viral replication, but if that was the key function you can also use another zinc ionophore, like Quercetin). The videos above do not explain all the functions, but they do explain the key antiviral function, raising the pH in cells, lysosomes and endosomes (making these compartments less acidic, more basic, which reduces the function of the biomolecular machinery involved in these stages, hampering the pathway the virus takes and viral replication, I have seen no evidence that Quercetin can perform this key function). In the other video that was removed from youtube he points out that its function as a zinc ionophore is not the key function, even though he starts with that function in the 2nd video above.

HCQ and CQ (which function much like quinine), also has several functions in relation to being an immunomodulator involving interleukin-6 (and again, raising pH is involved, which quinine can do as well), IL-6 causes problems in relation to the cytokine storm caused by Covid-19 (the key problem in hospitalized patients), Dr. Raoult briefly mentions that function in the video below; shortly after 6:43 (don't forget to activate the english subtitles with "CC"; again I have seen no evidence that Quercetin has the same immunomodulatory effects):

After 8:05 below he also mentions interleukin.

Other videos with detailed accurate information in regards to its immunomodulating effects have also disappeared from youtube and consequently this playlist:

Real frontline reports: Help with Corona/Covid-19 treatment: Hydroxychloroquine+Zinc(+Copper 10:1 ratio)+Azithromycin+vitC+D3

But the Doctor in the first video of that playlist briefly mentions it again. The combination of substances listed above was used by Dr. Ban, whose videos start right after. He also explains why he's adding copper when he's using zinc (although that may be in the part that youtube removed again, just checked, it's still there in "pt3", i.e. part 3, part 2 was removed, which had some really nice information in there and a convenient overview of his results). He's a professor of nutrician, so he's an expert on supplements. I didn't mention that to imply that copper is vital though, just as an introduction to show where he's coming from (from which perspective or field of expertise he's coming from). Mind you, he refers to Azithromycin (antibiotics) as Zpack (derived from the brandname Zithromax). An alternative for Azithromycin is Doxycycline, which he has also used for some patients, but that didn't fit into the title of that playlist.
edit on 5-1-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
To compare that with the dosages of quinine used in malaria prophylaxis (slightly more than 200mg per day, either 210-220 or 240-250, can't remember) or malaria treatment (3 x 648mg per day), you'll have to drink quite a bit of bitter lemon per day to match that.

Come to think of it, I think it was actually 325mg per day for malaria prophylaxis (for quinine). I think HCQ or CQ was slightly more than 200mg per day.

The dosage of quinine for malaria treatment (3 x 648mg per day) I took from this website:

Qualaquin (quinine) dosing, indications, interactions, adverse effects, and more (medscape)
edit on 5-1-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join