It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does COVID even exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: GuitaristRob

I remember that meteor being on the news and posted here, didn’t it also go across Iran and or land in Italy? Italy being one of the first countries to get hammered by Covid also.

If they admit it came from a meteor than it goes against their keeping secret that life exists out in space even though it’s not a life form.

The problem with that is that we've analyzed it's DNA and it's clearly related to existing Coronavirus in horseshoe bats.

The odds of an alien virus even having recognizable DNA is astronomical, let alone it being so close to a known virus.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nathan-D

What are your thoughts on this information? COVID has never been isolated.

So how then do we know it's entire genome sequence? Info readily available on the internet for anyone to check?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Methinks someone's been telling porkies

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

I think it is very likely that it's true that the virus has not been isolated in traditional ways, in a human. The article you provide from March 2021 is very good, and here is another take more recently on the same matter. I find it persuasive.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Once you understand that this really was a planned event by the Men Of Davos, the World Economic Forum, and its eugenicist members like Bill Gates, you will understand it's all planned and executed by very powerful men and women.

Humans are herd animals, and the perpetrators took advantage of that fact in bringing this monstrous illusion. Men go mad in herds, and come to their senses slowly, and only one by one.

These are all cold and flu like symptoms, and last year because of the widespread manipulation of public health data, it seems nobody had the flu. Everybody had the covid.

It's a scam, so all bets are off. A magnificent lie has been told for 2 years.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: opethPA

I assume you know how to use Google just search Joe Biden says you won't get covid if you are vaccinated.
I can't link but it is there for all to see strait from Bidens mouth.

Also he said it on multiple occasions.

Then he was wrong, and you should know better.

Vaxxes aren't magic, they help your body to fight a virus, they cannot stop them from entering your body.

I do know better I also know better than to be part of an experiment which is why I am still a pureblood.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

I remember that meteor being on the news and posted here, didn’t it also go across Iran and or land in Italy? Italy being one of the first countries to get hammered by Covid also.

If they admit it came from a meteor than it goes against their keeping secret that life exists out in space even though it’s not a life form.
Exactly. And also could be the reasoning for the demand behind the gene therapy shot.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

What did he die of?

www.gofundme.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Whatever it is, is most certainly real. IMO its a problem with the tests and has been from the beginning.

Back in the late 90s early 2000s a whole bunch of this stone called moissanite were dumped into the diamond market. Conspiracy was that it was a Russian deal, anyway this stone looks like a diamond and is an actual gemstone and it fooled the diamond testers that most of the small dealers had at the time, so everyone had to get new testers. Now was it really a fake stone dump or a scam by the test makers to sell everybody new testers? Hard to say, but I feel something similar, at least in reference has been going on with the covid tests, especially considering the contractors involved.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Analysis of all genetic, epidemiological and geophysical and astrophysical data suggest the alternate hypothesis that nCoV-2019 arrived via a meteorite, presumed carbonaceous meteorite, that struck North East China on October 11 2019. We then assume the viral debris and particles then made land fall in the Wuhan and related regions about a month to six weeks later resulting in first cases of the viral pneumonia caused by nCoV-2019 emerging in Wuhan regions late November 2019-early December 2019. After submission to The Lancet Professor Reginald M Gorczynski independently checked the data and analysis and agreed to be a co-signatory to the letter (5 Feb 2020). This version with his name is at the viXra.org archive site of Edward jJSteele viXra.org...

That's one hell of a cover story.

edit on 20122021 by Wide-Eyes because: Autocorrect bs

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
2 shots and the boost:
Trump
His whole family
All of the Fox talking heads

So do as they say, not what they do

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't know. I think it's possible that it doesn't even exist. I've heard the idea that they have just zeroed in on people dying of pneumonia and severe flu, and called it Covid.

The isolated virus thing: no virus has actually been isolated, not even measles or things from that past, at least not ISOLATED, but assumed to exist from certain markers found in phlegm, etc. But the traditional way, it seems to have been isolated, it's just the traditional way has never actually isolated a virus.

The thing that prevents me from buying that there IS no covid are descriptions like the other poster's friend of 49 who died. I know someone who got covid, recovered, a couple of weeks later, went for a jog, and came back and was coughing up blood. Now that is simply NOT common for the flu.

As much as I think lockdown is BS, and the vaccine is poison, and that the whole thing is contrived, it still does look like it's possible that Covid is not the flu, meaning that it IS a bit worse.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You must get vaxxed. It’s your responsibility to the human race. It will save you. You won’t get it.

….that’s the hype and it is false.

You can get it. You can pass it. You can still die from it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join