It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CMS Whistle Blower provides data to estimate the under reporting factor of deaths in VAERS

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The VAERS death count has just surpassed 20,000 and nobody in the mainstream media has batted an eye. It is known based on the Harvard Pilgrim funded Lazerus study that VAERS is significantly under reported. That study in particular suggests only 1% of adverse effects are reported for vaccine adverse effects and deaths.

Now, a whistle blower has just provided new data that gives us a more clear estimate of the real death count. Earlier in the year FDA advisory panel member Steve Kirsch estimated the under reporting factor or URF to be about 41. This is the number you would multiple the VAERS death count by to get the real estimate of total deaths in the US. So if the URF was 10 and the number in VAERS was 10, you would multiple the two to get 100.

Using data from CMS the Whistle Blower shows the URF to be uncannily close to Kirsch's estimate, this time at 44. Since both Steve and the whistle blower estimated very similar URF's, this is the closest we have to being able to calculate this number. This estimate is 388 thousand deaths.

Today, our best estimate of vaccine fatalities using the VAERS data is that the US Government is responsible for killing 388,000 formerly healthy Americans. For no reason or societal benefit. Under the guise of saving them.

And we’re not done yet. Those kids with myocarditis? Half of them could die in 5 years. We just don’t know. Prion diseases… we don’t know. Autoimmune diseases… we don’t know. Reproductive issues… unknown. Original antigenic sin? Possibly. You get the idea.

By contrast, the Vietnam War was a long, deadly struggle that took place from 1954 to 1975 between North Vietnam and South Vietnam. The U.S. National Archives shows that 58,220 U.S. soldiers perished over the 21 years. Here, we’ve killed more than 6 times as many people in a fraction of the time… just 11 months.

There are protocols in place to pull drugs when it causes enough adverse effects or deaths. This number can vary, however the FDA has a recall protocol for this very reason. About 4,500 drugs are recalled and pulled from the shelves each year.

We know as far back as 2017 that the CDC sought to silence the Lazerus study. As soon as they recieved the report, they cut ties and went radio silence. The following was reported as far back as 2017 in regards to "normal" vaccine adverse side effects and deaths.

Data was collected from June 2006 to October of 2009 on a total of 715,000 patients. Of those 715,000 patients, 376,452 were given 1.4 million doses of 45 different vaccines. A total of 35,570 possible adverse reactions were identified, so 2.6% of vaccinations were followed by a possible adverse reaction.

Let’s just take a minute to reflect on that last sentence. Out of only 376,452 individuals that received a vaccine at this Harvard practice, the new automated system identified 35,570 possible adverse reactions in a three year period. How does that stack up to the number of adverse effects reported to VAERS? According to the CDC, only 30,000 adverse events are reported every year for the entire US population.

The calculated number doesn't take into account future deaths from things like myocarditis or cancers, so it could get much higher.
edit on 18-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

edit on 18-12-2021 by whyamIhere because: The Government sucks and can kiss my a$$

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I'm confused. Your thread title says "Covid-19 deaths". I thought the VAERS system pertained to VACCINE-related illnesses and deaths. Please clarify. Thankyou.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm confused. Your thread title says "Covid-19 deaths". I thought the VAERS system pertained to VACCINE-related illnesses and deaths. Please clarify. Thankyou.

The estimate calculates covid 19 deaths.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
E

Even after the clarification, I am also confused.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
E

This has the potential to be a really good thread if there's a CMS Whistleblower exposing Vaccine-related deaths.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

E

This has the potential to be a really good thread if there's a CMS Whistleblower exposing Vaccine-related deaths.

Did you not read the post or links? I can change the title but the actual estimate is specific to covid 19, based on Kirschs estimate.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

E

Did you not read the post or links? I can change the title but the actual estimate is specific to covid 19, based on Kirschs estimate.

Your link: openvaers.com... shows +20,000 vaccine-related deaths. They are not Covid-19 deaths.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

E

Your link: openvaers.com... shows +20,000 vaccine-related deaths. They are not Covid-19 deaths.

As of Dec 14, 2021, there are 9,136 deaths reported into VAERS for domestic deaths (if you are using OpenVAERS, flip the switch at the top to see the US only deaths). If we subtract out more than twice the total number of deaths reported in any previous year (to be super conservative about estimating background deaths):

He subtracts the background deaths which would be for all other vaccines. Please read before you jump to conclusions.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It's obvious I need to take a back-seat and learn from others who will post to your thread. Thanks for your guidance attempts and your patience. This is not sinking in for me thus far. We'll see what comes along.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It's obvious I need to take a back-seat and learn from others who will post to your thread. Thanks for your guidance attempts and your patience. This is not sinking in for me thus far. We'll see what comes along.

He took the number from last year of all vaccine deaths then doubled it to be very conservative and subtracted it from the base number. This is very basic math.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

He took the number from last year of all vaccine deaths then doubled it to be very conservative and subtracted it from the base number. This is very basic math.

What should be done with this new knowledge imparted by the CMS Whistle Blower?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

E

As of Dec 14, 2021, there are 9,136 deaths reported into VAERS for domestic deaths (if you are using OpenVAERS, flip the switch at the top to see the US only deaths). If we subtract out more than twice the total number of deaths reported in any previous year (to be super conservative about estimating background deaths):

He subtracts the background deaths which would be for all other vaccines. Please read before you jump to conclusions.

If your saying that this is about covid-19 and about vaccines your kindly mistaken. I'll literally copy and paste the next few sentences that follow the "As of Dec 14, 2021....."

"Now, let’s see what that means.

So our new best estimate of the number of “excess deaths” caused by the vaccine is 388,000. Because there isn’t a plausible mechanism of excess death other than the vaccine (certainly our “always vigilant” CDC has never suggested an alternate cause), the process of elimination leads us to conclude the obvious: that these excess deaths were, in fact, caused by the vaccine."

notice how right after the paragraph you copy and paste there's an :

And then the next words are "So our new best estimate of the number of “excess deaths” caused by the vaccine is 388,000"

****by the vaccine****

Even just look at the article title, it's perfectly clear:

"Latest VAERS estimate: 388,000 Americans killed by the COVID vaccines"

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Acknt

E

"
As of Dec 14, 2021, there are 9,136 deaths reported into VAERS for domestic deaths (if you are using OpenVAERS, flip the switch at the top to see the US only deaths). If we subtract out more than twice the total number of deaths reported in any previous year (to be super conservative about estimating background deaths):"

If your saying that this is about covid-19 and not about vaccines your kindly mistaken. I'll literally copy and paste the next few sentences that follow the "As of Dec 14, 2021....." bit that that quote.

So our new best estimate of the number of “excess deaths” caused by the vaccine is 388,000. Because there isn’t a plausible mechanism of excess death other than the vaccine (certainly our “always vigilant” CDC has never suggested an alternate cause), the process of elimination leads us to conclude the obvious: that these excess deaths were, in fact, caused by the vaccine."

And then the next words are "So our new best estimate of the number of “excess deaths” caused by the vaccine is 388,000"

****by the vaccine****

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

E

If your saying that this is about covid-19 and about vaccines your kindly mistaken. I'll literally copy and paste the next few sentences that follow the "As of Dec 14, 2021....."

****caused by the vaccine****

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

E

****by the vaccine****

Thank-you! A real eye-opening post.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Your not crazy you were reading it properly its talking about vaccine related deaths. The part he quoted he conveniently left out the next 3 sentences that also confirm its talking about the vaccines, as well as the title of the article.

I had to triple check because of how confident he was in replying to you but it's perfectly clear.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

You're not crazy you were reading it properly its talking about vaccine related deaths. The part he quoted he conveniently left out the next 3 sentences that also confirm its talking about the vaccines, as well as the title of the article.

I had to triple check because of how confident he was in replying to you but it's perfectly clear.

top topics

join