It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All cause mortality ,suggest the vaccine is neither safe nor effective.

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
According to this professor of mathematics, when their risk assessments were starting to stray from the narrative interest in them declined. He shows that government data is skewed and suspect. For instance, why should there be a considerable peak in nonvaccinated death rates when the vaccine was rolled out. The data analysis suggests that they were deaths in the newly vaccinated, but were considered unvaccinated because of the period considered to be fully vaccinated. He even quotes Phizer's own data which shows that the Placebo trial showed less all-cause mortality than the vaccinated. group. These are garnered and analyzed from the best sources and make for some interesting viewing. With age groups considered. But it does look like the government figures are erroneous if not designed to blatantly deceive.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

They never tried to hide the fact that if you caught covid within two weeks of being vaccinated you were counted as unvaccinated. Then you needed two shots, so if it was under two weeks since you got the second one, you were counted as unvaccinated; now, two weeks after your third jab, or you're unvaccinated.
They manipulate the vaccinated numbers, the hospitalized numbers ( if you're in the hospital for anything not covid related, but have a positive PCR test, you're listed as a covid patient and the adverse reactions numbers.

The facts are out there, but you have to do some digging to find them and figure out their latest tactic to keep the fear going.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Or recognise it for what it is and ignore all the horse penis that comes with their squirming attempt to capture our attention.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Don't have time to check out the link right now, just read your OP, but I know he's spot on about Pfizer's trial data because I read Pfizer's report to the FDA. Pfizer threw out a huge amount of data that they said they "couldn't classify," which would have brought their claimed vaccine efficacy rate way down.

This was, of course, never reported by the media.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

If the media isn't reporting it, it's hidden. Most people are too busy living their lives to do a deep dive on this #.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The government (HHS/CDC) and their sub departments can report whatever they want regarding vaccinated vs non-vaccinated deaths. That data is not easy to find independently.

I suppose a FOIA request could be made of the CDC to share the data they get from hospitals regarding vaccination status of deceased.

Maybe one of the few conservative news organizations, or groups, will make that request.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it was not effective at stopping the pandemic, I looked at pfizers data and conclusions when it was first released and that was evident back then. At that time there was not enough evidence to say it was unsafe, except right from the getgo they said some people who have had severe reactions to vaccines or are allergic to any of the ingredients should not take it. I knew of my intolerance to some vaccines, and I knew I had an intolerance to the emulsifiers used....but most people have not payed attention to their reactions and identified the reason, those people who were not aware of their intolerances had bad side effects from the vaccines. The heart and circulatory imflammation was not known originally because not enough testing was done.

top topics

join