It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lesson The man that died at the Amazon Warehouse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

A tornado came down my street once. Just long enough to twist up this tree in front of my house out by the road.
And I mean twist up this tree! It still had the roots in the ground but it looked like a twissler was sitting there. All the branches and the top most part got ripped off and thrown who knows where. I never saw them.

It sounded like a being right next to a speeding train. That rushing wind and rumbling sound.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think in this instance Amazon was telling him he could not leave more so because of safety. Not that they truly care or anything but we'd probably be saying the same thing had they told him he needs to continue his route and get his deliveries made. Sucks regardless.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: mikell
Sad but odds are better indoors than in a van. Motor vehicles are really dangerous in a tornado. His time was up as all ours will be someday.

It is, but in Oklahoma the ground does not support basements. There are lots of folks whose tornado plan is see where it's coming from and drive a different direction.

Michigan ground may be better, but the big boxes and strip malls don't have basements. Likely not cost effective to build.

From what I have seen, there is never enough tornado safe areas in any of these buildings.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I wish someone would try and keep me from leaving anywhere i wanted to leave from. See if their immediate physical well being is worth it. Been at a job once years ago when a hurrican blew through. Gave us the option to leave soon or otherwise stay on shift and they wouldnt allow to leave. Just #ing leave. If they tell you they got to lock the doors and wont be unlocking them, go through a fire exit. Outside of a gun pointed at me, and it this point in my life that wont even force my knee as i been there done that too. Bitch please, i am free in my mind and soul, better damn believe fear aint stopping me.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Good points and OP

It reminds me of a social behavior show I saw years ago (I think it was called human zoo?)
Anyways they conduct this experiment where they hire a classroom of "students" to take a fake test, and they run thru several runs of unsuspecting 'test subjects' who sit for this fake test and they simulate a fake fire in the next room complete with smoke and alarm. The "students" are in on it and are told not to not leave and to remain calm and wait for instruction.

9 out of 10 of the test subjects remained in their seats to be socially accepted in the group versus leaving a potentially life threatening situation. It was obvious that the majority of people will risk their lives to remain in social graces of even complete strangers.

I saw this well over 15 yrs ago and have been unable to find it online or elsewhere since, like it's information they don't want people to have access to

Looking at the world full of masked and jabbed conformists I sorta see why

top topics

<< 1   >>

join