It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: Aggressive vitamin D campaign could have prevented nearly all COVID deaths

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This was known within months of the pandemic, of course. The CDC was quick to discount every single effective treatment and push toward using a vaccine that would turn out in the best case scenario to be completely ineffective.

This isn't the only study, there are numerous others that can be found with a quick duckduckgo search. Google censors nearly everything and is unusable at this point.

“At a threshold level of 30 ng/mL, mortality decreases considerably,” found the authors. “In addition, our analysis shows that the correlation for the combined datasets intersects the axis at approximately 50 ng/mL, which suggests that this vitamin D3 blood level may prevent any excess mortality. These findings are supported not only by a large infection study, showing the same optimum but also by the natural levels observed in traditional people living in the region where humanity originated from that were able to fight down most (not all) infections in most (not all) individuals.”

Based on these findings, they conclude that people should test their blood levels and supplement to get their levels over 50. Studies have already shown that one is 14 times more likely to die from COVID with vitamin D deficiency

Source

Study
edit on 14-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I have been trying to address this Truth since before Covid.

Before Covid, an increasing number of people have been getting cancer because of a D3 deficiency which effects the immune system.

To be honest, the medical community with their insistence on sunblockers to "prevent" skin cancer actually opens up the body for much worse cancers.

If you want to think it out then you can just go to the African mortality rates for Covid.

Africans have a lower D3 deficiency than Americans or Europeans do, despite having less of an ability to convert UV rays to D3 because of melanin levels.

They are out in the sun a lot more.

My suggestion is to Garden Naked.

edit on 000000012America/Chicago12amTue, 14 Dec 2021 01:00:33 -060000 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
i've been telling everyone i can. i was saying 90ng/ml will make it impossible to be infected
Add liposomal vitamin c, zinc, and chaga and the corona virus doesn't stand a chance.
edit on 14-12-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My suggestion is to Garden Naked.

I want to expand on this.

I was low on “vitamin” D which is really Hormone D. I couldn’t understand it as I was outside more than every single person I knew. I didn’t make any sense. I researched and researched.

Here are the other parts of Hormone D most people don’t know.
If you bathe with soap every single day you’ll wash it off.
You can still bathe, but go easy on the soap every single day.

That sunshine, you need it on more than just your hands and face. You really need it on your stomach if possible.
This part is just my theory, but I think we even need it in our eyes. I’m not talking about staring into the sun until we are blind, but I’m saying maybe not use sunglasses for every waking hour.

Secondly, magnesium plays a much bigger role in how all your vitamins/hormones work. It’s too much to go into on here, but just popping a vitamin D pill is probably just a bandaid to a much larger problem.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If the federal and state governments had spent their advertising dollars promoting good nutrition, especially Vitamin/Hormone D, we could have said it was not a scam.

They didn't, and along with virtually the entire medical profession, they lost all credibility amongst independent thinkers.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I take 5,000 IU of D3 daily along with a few other vitamins, and I'm rarely sick. Maybe a cold for a few days once a year.
With the crap that most people eat nowadays, it's no wonder quite a few people have vitamin deficiencies.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
i take 3000 iu of vitamin d daily along with a bunch of other vitamins and supplements. I never get sick. Everyone around me had ciovid. My husband, all my coworker, my sister , they were all infected. But not me. Although, my teenage son, did not get sick either. He never takes vitamins, eats like crap and never gets sun. So go figure a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE
Watch out, I follow the same protocol (never sick in over five years) and a certain Zombie character around here challenged me about how I could trust these vitamins and supplements to be safe and effective. The same guy who unquestioningly trusts the jab is leery of FDA-approved supplements!

You can't make this sh!t up.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A vitamin D deficiency...the type I have been trying to identify...which is calcidiol, is what is needed to help deter the covid. That is formed after the D2 is processed by sunlight to D3 then the liver converts it to Calcidiol. Calcitriol is then formed by the kidneys from calcidiol. Each steps has special things that it does in the body after it is turned to D3 or Cholecalciferol.

From my research the prehormone calcidiol and possibly the hormone calcitriol are involved in dampening the viruses ability to go covid. A deficiency is the important part, if your levels are good, the D3 supplement is not going to help much. If your liver is not functioning correctly than the D3 also is of little help. Calcidiol is a medication, I think you need a prescription for that but that would work better for the virus if you have liver problems. Remember, too much tylenol is hard on the liver, and too much ibuprofin is hard on the kidneys. The antidote for tylenol poisoning is N-acetylcysteine but we can still buy NAC supplements thank god. So too much tylenol can stunt the creation of calcidiol from cholecalciferol supplements which can also increase risk of the coronavirus getting out of hand.

So even a small dose of D3 in the morning and one at night can help to keep you protected, if your liver can't handle processing it your body will just excrete it, so dividing the dose at maybe a hundred percent rda two times a day would probably be better than one megadose.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I've been taking a prescription of Hux D3 20,000unit capsules every fortnight for the past three years. I think I've only had two mild colds in that time.

top topics

join