It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange to be extradited to U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
US government WINS its legal bid to extradite WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange after promising NOT to hold him in hell-hole supermax prison on 17 charges of espionage

Not the best source, but sometimes they are the early bird on posting stuff -

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

I feel sorry for Julian Assange, I really do. Just goes to show when you expose wrong doing by the powerful your reward is not justice but instead Julian Assange treatment.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

So true!!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You guys have been singing the praises of jury verdicts the last couple weeks, but something tells me that if the jury goes against your opinion of the outcome that will change. LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

??? not sure what jury praises I've been singing about

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
You guys have been singing the praises of jury verdicts the last couple weeks, but something tells me that if the jury goes against your opinion of the outcome that will change. LOL

Justice is justice while tyrants and the corrupt never cease their lies. Snowden is still in hiding from exposing the illegal activities by uncle scammy and if they could get their hands on him he to would be a guest at club fed.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

'I want to emphasise that the High Court accepted all the medical evidence and the conclusions of the magistrate that if Julian is extradited and placed under extreme conditions of isolation it will drive him to take his own life, that extradition is oppressive.

His own defense team has just set the narrative for him to be suicided.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman
I thought the same. It also set the narrative for strict isolation with no chances to suicide.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

It’s all so wrong I don’t even know where to start.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ahhh, so they are planning a death by COVID scenario. Clever.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Bet Julian isn't so happy about the fact he fought so hard to avoid extradition while Trump was in office. I always said his only real options were to either rot in a UK prison or face the music while he has people fighting on his side. Now he might just lose whatever time he has remaining. This is the thanks he gets for shedding light onto the world. Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Sounds more like you are a brainwashed partisan hack.lol

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I feel sorry for Julian Assange, I really do. Just goes to show when you expose wrong doing by the powerful your reward is not justice but instead Julian Assange treatment.

Wiki publishes, Big Bob punishes.

In the future Bob's punishings will be televised live (Just like 'Ow, My Balls'). Americans will be rushing home in their self-driving cars to catch it. "Yeah you nail that traitor Bob!"

top topics

join