It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omicron and the subways in Tokyo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
OK, folks .
So lets really find out if all this new easily airborne Omnicon virus can get through the masked people riding the subways in Tokyo. Here's the catch though. Not sure if the past will be deleted, but recently the new strain of Covid 19 and the people being "really " tested positive in Tokyo is ( well way down ), so if this Newly crap out of South Africa comes to Japan ( so far 2 cases of international travelers tested positive, funny thing is, none of the passengers on the plane tested positive of the Omnicon crap. Time will tell now.

So now if hundreds of thousands now test positive in Tokyo in the next 40 days, yes, then the reports of this crap is very toxic in the air we breath. ( the Whitetail deer in America is also a good example )

If true, what will happen to mankind. In some newsroom the fear is like walking on thin air. And what the hell is going on in Australia now.

Seriously and Germany too and France also. Is the freak'n world collapsing . Japan just closed its borders Dec. 1.

edit on 1200000048222021-12-03T19:22:48-06:00224812pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1200000015232021-12-03T19:23:15-06:00231512pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Relax.

All report on omicron indicates it to be mild.

The only toxic, virulent side effect is the sea of libtarded control-freak incompetent politicians

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The whole thing is a joke, and as soon as I'm forced to comply I will fight. So far, I've just had to drop a couple stores and restaurants that have idiotic mask policies(must wear mask until you get your food, then it's fine to take it off).

I followed the hospital's rules of wearing a mask when I took my brother, and when I noticed the staff not wearing their protective gear properly, or not at all, I concluded this was a farce. The covid testing area didn't even have the staff properly covered.

I've seen countless contradictions by our "leaders" who won't follow their own "guidelines", yet still expect us to submit to their rule. I have written and doctored many messages to my representatives, with zero, not a little or even a acknowledgement of receipt, but zero responses to my inquiries. It's clear that they are not representing us, but their own interest, whatever they choose it is.

Our government has gone rogue, and as I remember my pledge to the American flag, Texas flag, and my Oath of Enlistment I will not follow these terrorists/traitors.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Relax.

All report on omicron indicates it to be mild.

The only toxic, virulent side effect is the sea of libtarded control-freak incompetent politicians

Seriously, look at South Africa cases are up but not hospitalizations even deaths are low, let's wait and see.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Omicron.

Anagram of moronic.

That's all anybody needs to know.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Omicron.

Anagram of moronic.

That's all anybody needs to know.

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

See? We TOLD you to get outta Japan.. In the US....we're pretty much good on anywhere, anytime, concerts, sports, festivals, stores...everywhere etc....

Oh...and our SNICKERS....are NOT made in China as previously stated ..but here. In the US.

Hershey Pennsylvania. You should come visit...oh wait! You can't get out!
edit on 12214931America/ChicagoSat, 04 Dec 2021 08:32:49 -060032202100000049 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It makes me laugh.
The only people who can travel internationally are the jabbed.
So who's spreading it???? O yeah the people who are trying to force it on the un-jabbed.

top topics

join