It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuremberg trial 2 has begun.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
One of the most enjoyable and thought-provoking threads I have ever read on this site. Its nice to see how the gears turn before the thread is hijacked by the arrival of the usual shills.

On a separate but related note, if you get banned/suspended on twitter and you used twitter to log into ATS you get locked out of ATS as well. I just learned this because I got suspended from twitter for the first time, for daring to "harass Dr. Fauci", how did I harass him? I replied to a verified Twitter account's tweet about how the first Nuremberg trials went, a few words about how Fauci should be tried and given '5 years', along with a picture showing complicit members of the German media and elites being hung. I simply stated, "If Fauci was found guilty in a Nuremberg trial he should face the same penalty."

That was deemed harassment.

So it's a statement to this thread that I created a new ATS account because I'm never deleting that tweet, which is twitters way to make me bend the knee to regain access to my account.

Back to the thread, the spiritual stuff stopped me in my tracks. Not because I've never considered it a possibility long before Covid, but I never correlated the insanity of every world leader barrelling forward (great bus analogy btw) when everyone can clearly see the narrative has devolved into total reckless nonsense with the fact they may have no other choice but to do so, a literal deal with the devil there is no going back on.

Nothing else makes sense. Not one world leader (other than the kid in Venezuela - we'll see how long he lasts) will push back at the blatant extortion of their people?
edit on 3-12-2021 by FrayedEndsOfSanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FrayedEndsOfSanity

Wow, that is incredible censorship nazi style in our own nation by social media crappy sites like tweeter.

I still do not understand how people still join this crappy media sites or why they are allowed to still exist in the US.

I guess some out love to be under dictatorships.

Hopefully a chain of events will take care of the madness.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FrayedEndsOfSanity

They do not like to be reminded how the tyrants end up getting their necks stretched. The weird thing was that it was a logical discussion that enquired the fact that Muselinni getting abused after his hanging, contributed to Hitler's decision to commit suicide in the bunker. I was switched off because it violated community standards and contains sex and nudity which of course it did not. They are very touchy when the Nuremberg association comes up because they are guilty of coercion with regards to an experimental medical procedure. So the coup must continue at full speed or heads will actually roll.The timeline of completion for Germany and Austria must have been sped up because of a fear factor kicking in.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm basically right there with you in a general sense, I mostly keep them out of professional obligation, though not sure how much of a professional favor I do for myself by constantly taking the bait and speaking out about this stuff.

With that said, I will say, I've realized even through the extreme censorship, there is no better source of information in the actual moment things are happening than twitter. Information literally can spread in an instant before they can even get the narrative together let alone censor for it. That is the true power of Twitter.

The sole reason social media is allowed to exist is because it is owned and serves the people it was designed to serve. A voluntary database and we wonder why so many voluntary call for restrictions and mandates. Many have been raised to embrace the arrival of their overlords the way previous generations were raised to embrace the return of the lord and savior.

Something tells me one or the other will turn out correct before this is all over...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: anonentity

You and I both know at some point the whole house of cards will come crashing down in regards to the plandemic.

Like all the stuff about Obama, and the election steal, all this stuff will always happen tomorrow and never today.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
We seem to have an attorney that has analyzed the situation for the last two years and is now bringing charges. The conclusions could be ominous.The english starts at the 2 minute mark. Briefly the conclusions is that covid exists it is as bad as the flue, but the vaccinations are a very different story.

Is there another platform to watch the video? It has now been censored on you tube and not available.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: anonentity

I haven’t yet seen the Beck video I’ll check it out later.

I know most here that no me may be confused I brought out super natural evil at work here as traditionally here most know prior I was never a mystical or religious or spiritual person until November 14th. I won’t get into that here much but what happened to me part of it was the realization that what has been done cannot be undone by mankind at this point. All we can do now is watch this # unfold. Those people responsible will be sorted, the other thing responsible will be revealed as well. Maybe over pm sometime I would talk to you more about what I am trying to convey here more concisely.

I have had the same realization 🤙

and Im oddly ok with it........to me it is blatantly obvious what you said about all we can do now is watch this thing unfold.....

in the end things will be sorted and things will make sense

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Here we have an update along with the conclusions, that the Judicial systems have been corrupted along with the political, so where does that leave us? I would not imagine that leaders in their field worldwide would come to this conclusion lightly.

vimeo.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Is this the complaint you are all referencing?
Complaint before the ICC

- Violations of the Nuremberg Code
- Violation of Article 6 of the Rome Statute
- Violation of Article 7 of the Rome Statute
- Violation of Article 8 of the Rome
- Violation of Article 8 bis3 of the Rome Statute

the list of Perpetrators:

Prime Minister for the United Kingdom BORIS JOHNSON,
Chief Medical Officer for England and Chief Medical Adviser to the UK Government CHRISTOPHER
WHITTY,
(former) Secretary of State for Health and Social Care MATTHEW HANCOCK,
(current) Secretary of State for Health and Social Care SAJID JAVID,
Chief Executive of Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) JUNE RAINE,
Director-General of the World Health Organisation TEDROS ADANHOM GHEBREYESUS,
Co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation WILLIAM GATES III and
Co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation MELINDA GATES,
Chairman and Chief executive officer of Pfizer ALBERT BOURLA,
Chief Executive Officer of AstraZeneca STEPHANE BANCEL,
Chief Executive Officer of Moderna PASCAL SORIOT,
Chief Executive of Johnson and Johnson ALEX GORSKY,
President of the Rockefeller Foundation DR RAJIV SHAH,
Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) DR ANTHONY FAUCI,
Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum KLAUS SCWAB,
President of EcoHealth Alliance DR PETER DASZACK

This is interesting

We have information from freedom of information requests that as many as 40-45 cycles are
being carried out (Appendix 3, 3a, 3b, 3c) which is too many because it increases the chance
of a positive result even without coronavirus RNA being present in the original sample –
hence the ‘asymptomatic’ individuals. In addition to being completely unreliable the PCR
tests also contain carcinogenic ethylene oxide

How many of the those receiving a PCR test knew - the PCR tests also contain carcinogenic ethylene oxide?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
We seem to have an attorney that has analyzed the situation for the last two years and is now bringing charges. The conclusions could be ominous.The english starts at the 2 minute mark. Briefly the conclusions is that covid exists it is as bad as the flue, but the vaccinations are a very different story.

HHS whistleblower physician says many many deaths occurred due to Democrat initiated lockdowns.

mobile.twitter.com...

<< 1   >>

join