It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Post says: It’s time for a Dr. Fauci-ectomy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So here we go again. This time its the Covid-19 Omicron variant that the world now says originated in South Africa. So I read several South African online newspapers today. What I gained from it is that South Africa tests more for Covid-19 and variants than any other country. What I also gained is that the position of the South African government is that the USA and others travel ban on them is way over the top. I attached the link below.

So as we all know the winter in the USA is flu season. Has been globally for thousands of years. So Fauci and his "team" of scientists chose to ban South Africa from travel in 2021. Necessary or too much too soon?

Adding to it is his blind use of an article published by the New England Journal of Medicine back in 2020 relating to a German Covid-19 study relating to people who exhibited NO symptoms could transmit Covd-19. That German study was later found to be flawed. His use of same is a political act. To cherry pick. Not as a scientist. That goes pretty deep and that not what this tread is about.

Its about that Fauci is not playing the game of life as a doctor nor scientist. Hes playing his politician card and boy does he enjoy it. My opinion

The Post says: It’s time for a Dr. Fauci-ectomy

We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: Dr. Anthony Fauci must go. President Biden said he delayed a travel ban from eight African nations until Monday “because that was the recommendation coming from my medical team,” which is led by Fauci. For what possible rationale!? What reason could there be not to implement the ban immediately to prevent the spread of the Omicron variant. Particularly when 10 percent of passengers on two flights from South Africa to Holland tested positive for COVID.

Fauci Reference:

Fauci is Wrong: Flawed Study claimed Coronavirus Transmitted by People without Symptoms

Reporter Reference: Kai Kupferschmidt by Pulitzer Center

Kai Kupferschmidt

South Africa position on Covid-19 Omicron Variant Travel Ban

South Africa says travel bans over new variant unjustified

JOHANNESBURG, Nov 26 (Reuters) - South Africa said on Friday that imposing restrictions on travellers from the country because of a newly identified COVID-19 variant was unjustified, after a British ban on flights from southern African countries that others have followed. Health Minister Joe Phaahla told a media briefing that South Africa was acting with transparency and travel bans were against the norms and standards of the World Health Organization (WHO), which held an emergency meeting over the variant named omicron. Scientists have so far only detected the variant in relatively small numbers, mainly in South Africa but also in Botswana, Hong Kong and Israel. But they are concerned by its high number of mutations which raised concerns that it could be more vaccine-resistant and transmissible. read more The WHO designated omicron as "of concern," its most serious level, following a meeting of its technical advisory group. read more

edit on 28-11-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 28-11-2021 by Waterglass because: clarified paragraph

edit on 28-11-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So far everything I'm reading are that the new Xi variant (Nu one, take your pick) is far milder than either of its predecessors, and equates to mild sniffles and fatigue with perhaps a mild cough if you get it badly.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

so we are all going to die, but not today?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

How many booster shots do you plan on? That might explain when you will die. jk

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So far everything I'm reading are that the new Xi variant (Nu one, take your pick) is far milder than either of its predecessors, and equates to mild sniffles and fatigue with perhaps a mild cough if you get it badly.

Correct.

that's what I read. So on cue the WHO is beating the drums of doom and Fauci plays it all like a fiddle. Biden's just along for the ride so hes covered as Fauci makes the prefect fall guy as an 80 something beyond touch carnival barker. Then World financial markets tank.

Boy. What an excellent time to be part of the less than 1% New World Order. To bad I am not included.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Fauchi blocking travel restrictions will increase this virus that at present is not a concern but also increases the possibility of it mutating here and increasing his job being considered necessary in the future. He is setting up the American public to be more at risk in the future to gain his necessity in the future as a savior.

We need to stop travel immediately from Those regions till we find if this new variant is a future threat, giving us time to investigate it more. Maybe two or three months would be enough time to see if it evolves from just a mild virus version over there to something much worse. This is a pandemic, to control it stop the travel till you can gain evidence or it might go rampant. He is trying to block the travel restrictions to gain prestige and power for personal gain.

Right now it is just a virus of concern, and travel from that area should be put to a restriction unless it is necessary and there should be some monitoring of the people and possibly some quarantine done for a while till they have time to investigate it's ability to mutate.

Fauchi is not for the American people, he is all out for himself it seems, to make himself seem more important. Doesn't he know that people can figure this out, does he believe everyone is stupid? He thinks everyone is blind as my cat.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Waterglass

Milder, but still being used to make people # themselves on key.

Not directed to you as a question, because I know you & your husband's lab backgrounds, but to the rest -- ever wonder just how weak a human would end up physically if they rejected the microbiome world? I don't just mean the bugs living in our guts that keep us healthy through the digestive department, I also mean the other bugs that keep the gears greased with an immune response (maybe we should instead consider the mild stuff Periodic System Diagnostic Tests)

Mysophobia (germaphobia) is squarely on a pedestal, at all the wrong costs to be there. Way to make a planet easy to lord over -- disrupt the micro-critter biome they didn't know keeps them alive & more health stable.

edit on 11/28/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Had a random thought while reading this thread, saw an article that said 40% of the white tail deer tested had covid.

Now at first blush yea scary thought, but then I wondered how the F did they catch it? which led to another question was this something that was always present they just finally identified it and used it to start the agenda?

Either way on topic Fauci is one of the dumbest smart guys ever, if he can't see that he will be the fall guy when the house of cards falls.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

How did they catch it, and why don't we see dead deer everywhere, and not just the ones that got pasted by cars?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

There's a reason why we don't have anit-bacterial everything in this house. There is also a reason why we don't see doctors who will tell us it's a virus and then prescribe a course of antibiotics for it.

We don't want to contribute to the next MRSA.
edit on 28-11-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: network dude

How many booster shots do you plan on? That might explain when you will die. jk

This is getting absurd imagine a vaccine that has many booster shots. With people still not getting that they are being played with, while we our politicians breaking their own rules and not following them, while having parties.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Had a random thought while reading this thread, saw an article that said 40% of the white tail deer tested had covid.

Now at first blush yea scary thought, but then I wondered how the F did they catch it? which led to another question was this something that was always present they just finally identified it and used it to start the agenda?

Either way on topic Fauci is one of the dumbest smart guys ever, if he can't see that he will be the fall guy when the house of cards falls.

Here is the study this articles are referencing.

www.biorxiv.org...

It seems like quite a small sample pool to me, but I'm not a scientist..

Perhaps Ketsukos husband can give it a glance and offer input.

Respectfully
~meathead

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I have heard that also, and it makes sense, considering the usual evolution of viruses in the population / environment.

They tend to adapt to spread easier to more 'meat', but at the same time while becoming milder; so, as not to kill said 'meat', and thus spread for a longer time span.

I am zero afraid of any new coronavirus variants, unless they release a new 'lab' variant, that has not yet been feeding on the general human population.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Time for a citizens arrest of Puppy killer fascist fauci, his time is over he needs to run and hide in China, after all he is a lap dop to the communist government in China.
edit on 28-11-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
T o criticize Fauci is to criticize science.

Yes, he actually said that in an interview aired today (Sunday)! That's akin to religious fanatic thinking right there. To criticize me is to criticize god ...

He went on to say that all he wants to do is save people's lives. Well those religious folks only wanted to save your soul so you wouldn't go to hell too. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, doc.
edit on 28-11-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I think the man is mentally unstable, he needs to be removed and put on observation in a mental institution.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I am wondering if the man actually cracked under the pressure, going from lab work where he gets to control everything to being thrown into the spot light with all the variances he can't control and the man either wilted or threw himself into his narcissism refuge.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I am sure he is worry about the finding of his links to the Chinese government lab and then all the experiments that went under him with puppies and foster children.

I am just waiting when he is going to be brough to justice.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

He's already talking about new lockdowns ... whatever it takes to stop the Xi variant or the moronic one or the Nu one.

top topics

join