It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine in total disaray, police humiliated.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I came across this on RT it looks like, after a long fight between protesters and riot police, the police were humiliated and arrested then marched off. It looks like the main Parliament building, then a shot of some leaders in the Chamber talking to an official. It seems pretty intense but no one seems to be using firearms, in fact, the police don't look like they are armed.www.facebook.com... 1
edit on 25-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)
cant seem to get it to play from here this is an embarrassment for Joe if the puppet government falls.www.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Interesting. Now, what day is Russia gonna cross that border. With sleepy Joe at the wheel, and the EU a slave to Russian natural gas, Putin must be feeling very empowered.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Could it be related to the UN issues in this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
"Protesters" is good ... those are ultra-rightwing neo-nazis (literally, they see themselves as rightful heirs of the WW2 nazis) that riot because some of their members got arrested for criminally blackmailing businesses.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sensibley I do not have a Facebook account so cannot view.

The police in Ukraine are very different from many other countries.

I will leave you to do your own research on how they differ. Because I know how much you like thoroughly researching subjects.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yeah, see, this whole Ukraine crisis is no joke anymore.

The EU countries have massively annoyed Putin and the American nuclear flights were mind bending stupid!

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Interesting. Now, what day is Russia gonna cross that border. With sleepy Joe at the wheel, and the EU a slave to Russian natural gas, Putin must be feeling very empowered.

EU is slave to the Russian natural gas? how does that justify for NATO creeping upon Russia's borders?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Yep , bad times are coming.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

A winter war in Russia is suicide. Ask Napoleon and Hitler. But Klaus Shwab and the rest of them seem to be fantasists so it might be on.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yeah , and Biden is Poking the Bear (Russia) ,where he has No Business Doing . Funny How the New Commies try to Bully the Old Wised Up Commies.........Oh My......

edit on 25-11-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The coming solar minimum leaves Russia in charge of life-giving warmth to Europe. It gives Russia a strong seat at the table, they will never allow that. They would rather sacrifice everyone except themselves to stay in charge. The stark realities exist where the average person has a better life in Russia than the average person in the West. If this madness goes on more countries would rather join the Russian Federation, and have stable decent lives, that's another reason. Greece Italy would likely have joined with Russia as a partner after the second world war if it wasn't for the CIA destabilizing the process.
Ruusia is half of Europe ,and at the moment seems to be the only sane player around.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Napoleon and Hitler didn’t have the resources that the us has today, namely almost unlimited heating and electricity.

They also didn’t have a fleet of lethal aircraft that can obliterate a nation in a couple of weeks, so they can send the troops later to mop up whatever resistance there is left.

Armegeddon is Satans final war against God. A war to obliterate the human race, satanists and Luciferian and the occult elite have been deceived, they will never win a war against God. And it’s coming soon, along with Christ’s second coming.

They don’t even care about going to hell, they think it will be some party where Satan will take care of them. They are completely evil, purposely willfully evil. They are damned and Judged, along with that worthless queen of Satan in England. Amen.
edit on 25-11-2021 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: lakenheath24

Yep , bad times are coming.

They always have been...

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

They also didn’t have a fleet of lethal aircraft that can obliterate a nation in a couple of weeks

A couple of *hours* - tops.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

With Russia and China doing war games together leads me to think while Russia moves into Ukraine, China then hits Taiwan.
One never knows. Wouldnt surprise me none.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I hope the NATO puppet regime falls.

join