It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Urges Members To Take Up Arms After Rittenhouse Verdict

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Really? How about you Google the "Weather Underground", the "Students for a Democratic Society" (SDS) and "M19" for starters.

Take a look at their mission and goals. Then take a look at who formed those groups. In 1969 the SDS had a convention in Chicago. At this time SDS was in danger of being taken over by Progressive Labor. A split created a faction called the Weather Underground, some of their names you might find interesting. Names like Karen Ashley, Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, John Jacobs, Jeff Jones, Gerry Long, Howie Machtinger, Jim Mellen, Terry Robbins, Mark Rudd, and Steve Tappis.

The same Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn that helped bring us Barack Obama. The same Bill Ayers that the Left touts for his views on education.

Then if you go with the other faction, which kept the SDS name you also run into some interesting names. Again in 1969 when Wellesley Collage gave into student activist's (SDS) demands for them to have a speaker at the commencement ceremony, Hillary Rodham was their choice. The same Hillary that later became Hillary Clinton.

Several Weather Underground members merged with the Black Liberation Army forming the May 19th Communist Order. In 1983 they set off a bomb in the US Capital Building. No one was severely injured.

Two members Linda Evens and Susan Rosenberg were sentenced to prison for their roles in the bombing. On January 20th 2001 their sentences were commuted by Bill Clinton.

I can go on and on. I find it ironic that some of the people screaming the loudest about the MINOR incident on January 6th 2021 actually supported the people who ACTUALLY attacked the US Capital.

The majority of people wanting a Civil War are from the Left. The MSM is covering for them by amplifying anything that they can find or make up to paint the rest of us in a bad light.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Only one side has made their eagerness for a civil war apparent for years and it's not the Left.

Really? Let's examine that statement:

The "left": anti-gun, and most probably wouldn't know how to use a gun properly if it came with instructions (Alec Baldwin, anyone?). They openly support people who are on video numerous times killing others, burning cars and buildings, and looting. Some of these people have literally taken over a section of a major US city and established their own martial law complete with armed security, in open defiance of the United States and a sovereign state.

The "right": most own guns and most are well-trained in the handling and care of guns. Only a very small number have actually committed any violence, and those are regularly denounced.

So we have one group who has limited knowledge and limited access of weaponry and yet has exhibited a continuous disregard for personal property, lives, and law; the other group has a good knowledge of and easy access to weaponry, but who have not participated in violent, organized attacks on society. And you blame the latter?

I rest my case before I call you a liar. You already did that, so I don't have to.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: JIMC5499

Only one side has made their eagerness for a civil war apparent for years and it's not the Left.

You, sir, are 100% correct.

It was the FAR left, led by pelosi, biden, shif for brains, blm, antifa, soros, faceshi#, twit, cnn, msnbc, nyt, and 81 million voter registrations that spent most of 2020 trying to incite conservatives into joining the violent ways of their fascist democrat party.

We did not.

Making you Baghdad Bob.

Only less truthful.

Congratulations.

edit on 30-11-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Really? How far left is she? I always kind of liked old Bob.

Dem senator warns Supreme Court of 'revolution' if Roe v. Wade is overturned

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think it's an Excellent Idea.
ANTIFA arm up so we can get this show on the road.
I'm Pretty sure you will be out Numbered Greatly.
Then this Stupidity will stop once the Smoke Clears.
a reply to: infolurker

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
I think it's an Excellent Idea.
ANTIFA arm up so we can get this show on the road.
I'm Pretty sure you will be out Numbered Greatly.
Then this Stupidity will stop once the Smoke Clears.
a reply to: infolurker

Be a bit of a mess to clean up.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Really? How far left is she? I always kind of liked old Bob.

Dem senator warns Supreme Court of 'revolution' if Roe v. Wade is overturned

www.foxnews.com...

Not going to debate which leftist is more leftist.

They still seem to be fighting amongst themselves for that honor.

I used to love bob, but now every time I try to picture that clown, all I see is cnn accidently dropping the mother of all memes.

Fiery, but mostly peaceful protest.

With historically significant church burning in the background.

Even bob had to give it up when the tanks rolled behind him, but not CNN. Just kept on going with the 24/7 propaganda like nobody noticed.

Even funnier today than when I first spit coffee on the teevee.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

"Not going to debate which leftist is more leftist.

They still seem to be fighting amongst themselves for that honor."

I'll give you that one.

I remember the tank broadcast with Bob. I thought my Boss was going to have a stroke, he was laughing so hard. He commanded an M-1 platoon in Desert Storm.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I wonder if many BLM people are arming up after the Arbery murder? Or just Black people in general and not a part of the BLM movement.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 30-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

BLM members arming up? Let 'em. Their "mostly peaceful protests" won't require them to use them, right??

As for anyone else? More power to them, I say. The vast, vast majority will not cause any problems, no matter how many they buy...so, more power to 'em.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Eagerness?

No. Most of us have stated that that would be the last resort after all else has failed, and lines that shouldn't be crossed are being crossed.

What part of wanting to be left alone, but will pushing back if sufficiently provoked, do some have problems understanding??

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder if many BLM people are arming up after the Arbery murder? Or just Black people in general and not a part of the BLM movement.

www.cnn.com...

I imagine they'll probably just shoot each other, as is historically true about the vast majority of young black men shot. Or accidentally like the militia group after the Briana Taylor killing.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

"Not going to debate which leftist is more leftist.

They still seem to be fighting amongst themselves for that honor."

I'll give you that one.

I remember the tank broadcast with Bob. I thought my Boss was going to have a stroke, he was laughing so hard. He commanded an M-1 platoon in Desert Storm.

I was younger and non military, cnn & bob got me pretty good for a while that day.

Was extremely worried about my younger brother who was comms in a forward recon vehicle after returning from kafjie (sp?) wounds suffered before the storm.

Not so gullible anymore.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Really? Because we have plenty of people right here on ATS who regularly express a desire to shoot Liberals. They're just looking for an excuse.

Name one or post photo of shoe on head.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
If they are scared they should stay home and not commit any arsons, lootings, riots, or murders.

That way no one’s home will be terrorised and nobody will get shot.

Everybody wins!

That didn't work. A double murderer just walked recently. (mind you, the guys he shot were just as much to blame for being where they didn't belong and starting crap they shouldn't have)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DragonsDemesne

False

A boy used lawful self defense.

Case closed, quite literally.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DragonsDemesne

originally posted by: Ohanka
If they are scared they should stay home and not commit any arsons, lootings, riots, or murders.

That way no one’s home will be terrorised and nobody will get shot.

Everybody wins!

That didn't work. A double murderer just walked recently. (mind you, the guys he shot were just as much to blame for being where they didn't belong and starting crap they shouldn't have)

If those that were shot had been minding their own business instead of burning homes with people inside and attacking a self proclaimed medic who was trying to prevent a gas station from igniting, there would have been no trial to begin with.

All in an effort to elect joe.

Democrats must be so proud.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yes but don't you think this has gone far enough ?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DragonsDemesne

A double murderer just walked recently.

Blatantly untrue. Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted by a jury of his peers following a legal trial wherein the prosecution and defense were equally afforded the opportunity to present all the evidence. Kyle Rittenhouse is INNOCENT.

What you choose to think is irrelevant. The trial is over and the verdict has been read. Live with it.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
Yes but don't you think this has gone far enough ?

It's not my call. You need to ask the people who are pushing for this. The Oval Office would be a good lace to start. Personally I hope it never comes to it. I haven't threatened anybody. I'm not going to, however if I am threatened, I am going to eliminate the threat.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join