It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Urges Members To Take Up Arms After Rittenhouse Verdict

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: infolurker

Poor babies.

They can't burn, loot, and destroy in peace!

We can have our mommies drive us to another state so we can shoot people, just like Kyle…and of course trump and the fascists Americans who support him are calling this murderer a hero…HERO!…

So all you young republican fascists have carte blanche on killing anyone that makes you mad

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

If you bothered to alleviate yourself of the ignorance shown, you may be worth a conversation.

Being so willfully ignorant must be exhausting.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
It seems Antifa is worried that they might get shot if they attack people or continue to burn buildings down, go figure. Now they want their members to arm up with some delusion that they are going to proactively "shoot first". This should be interesting in the near future.

So, who here thinks that this is a good idea?

m.washingtontimes.com...

“Antifa accounts in Portland & beyond are terrified over the Rittenhouse acquittal because they’re afraid others will shoot them dead during an attack & have a legal argument for self-defense. They’re urging comrades to get guns immediately so they can kill before being killed,” Mr. Ngo wrote on Twitter, providing multiple screenshots to support his claim.

But numerous group members, following the framing of the Rittenhouse case on MSNBC and other left-leaning news outlets, said last week’s verdict gives conservatives a right to kill them.

“Can’t stress enough about how much the Rittenhouse acquittal has altered the protest landscape. What little safety we thought we might have had doesn’t actually exist and it’s just open season on us for all of the Kyle Rittenhouses,” wrote Twitter poster “VioletNightmare.”

Activist “Chud Watch” agreed and said the fears were widespread.

“We talk about this all the time with our close circles … the day the boy walked, the game changed,” he wrote.

Dumb opinions? On the internet? Typed by people who react impulsively without doing any basic fact checking? Are you sure?

(post by NorthOfStuff removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

We dont kill nor even aim a gun at anyone, unless there is serious danger to ourselves or to protect the lives of others.

That's exactly the lesson that was drilled into me when my grandpa gave me his old .22.
It's a shame that no one taught these guys that....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This means that they think preemptive strikes will help them to continue to riot, burn, and attack people for no reason (when they outnumber the victims, of course) and they have no plans to mend their ways. Being a part of the gaggle makes them feel like revolutionaries with a grand cause and lofty goals who address each other as Comrade and give each other secret signals and hand signs. If they ever start the preemptive shooting, they'll get themselves preemptily ventilated by people who take no crap from twits and pussies. When they realize how ill prepared they are for any sort of shootout after a few get smoked, this plan should end quickly. The problem will occur if no one else knows that their plan has been abandoned and continues to make them the shootees.
Jail will be a safe space they never expected.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

If you bothered to alleviate yourself of the ignorance shown, you may be worth a conversation.

Being so willfully ignorant must be exhausting.

Rosenbaum threw a plastic bag with toothbrush and various other hygiene items at Kyle…Kyle shot and killed him for that…Kyle then shot and killed the other guy because the other guy thought he was an active shooter and hit him once with a skateboard…

Let’s just forget about having the police arrest the rioters, we will bring in a 17 yr kid with an AR and mow these people down and then he will be called a hero and invited to Mara lago to smile and pose with trump
You said I was ignorant twice, say it a few more times if it makes you feel any better

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: visitedbythem

We dont kill nor even aim a gun at anyone, unless there is serious danger to ourselves or to protect the lives of others.

That's exactly the lesson that was drilled into me when my grandpa gave me his old .22.
It's a shame that no one taught these guys that....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree with you on this. Good call!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There's no fear here with Antifa. It's just a line of bull to feed the bleeding hearts for their cause and also to justify them carrying MORE guns themselves. Black on black crime is something to fear and they don't flicker and eyelid over it.

Shameful for them to try and use such an excuse to become even more violent than they already are. They are oppressors of the worst kind. And THEY'RE scared?!?!?!?!??? Puhleeze

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

If you don't know the facts at this point, that's on you.

Willful ignorance. AKA stupidity.

Third time a charm?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Of course they do.

As long as they don't attempt to attack me, or mine, they've nothing to worry about.

As long as they don't attempt to attack innocents elsewhere, they've nothing to worry about.

It's when they do, that they should worry.

Attack me, I won't hesitate, nor will a lot of other folks out in the real world--not a heartbeat, other then to clear the background. Those rioters, by whatever name, should worry about that--worry a lot!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If you don't know the facts at this point, that's on you.

Willful ignorance. AKA stupidity.

Third time a charm?

Or........Three Strikes and Your Out James................*)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I read the OP, and I couldn't help but think... this sounds like someone demanding safer working conditions.

My advice: if your work involves doing illegal stuff that puts citizens with guns in danger, maybe find a different line of work. That one doesn't seem to be working out so well. Maybe something a little less... illegal? A little less... destructive?

These crybabies are right about one thing, though... Rittenhouse walking free does emphasize that people have the right to self-defense. They've always had that right... Antifa and BLM just didn't believe it. Now they do. The real worry, as many have stated, is that they'll fire at the drop of a hat, likely multiple times, and probably not using very good aim. That's a lot of innocent bystanders that will be put in danger. I can't blame them for being scared; they should have been scared a long time ago.

Unfortunately, if the rioters start shooting, and with the cops in many places unable to do anything but duck and cover, the only option left is to fire back in self-defense. That will lead to some shoot-outs on the streets, and that is exactly what the Federal government has been waiting on: a reason to ban firearms from law-abiding citizens completely. Get ready, folks... it's coming.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Poor babies.

We can have our mommies drive us to another state so we can shoot people, just like Kyle…and of course trump and the fascists Americans who support him are calling this murderer a hero…HERO!…

So all you young republican fascists have carte blanche on killing anyone that makes you mad

Nobody said you can't go protest and whine more. Keep hands to yourself, don't Five Finger Discount other people's stuff, and definitely don't torch other people's stuff, either and you're as golden as can be.

Screw up any of those & riot, and that's on you.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Worth at least 6 more square blocks of Portlandicia cede for slobberknocker occupy🦇☠️🦇

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Just a word of advice... no one cares where you came from. No one cares who you are. No one cares what your skin color is. But a lot of people do care if you decide to BLM (burn, loot, and murder).

You seem awfully worried about people shooting you in self-defense. If you are threatening others, you should be; you should have been all your like. If you're not threatening others, you're just being paranoid.

If you grab a hot stove, you should be worried about getting burned. If you're not grabbing a hot stove and still worried about getting burned, then you're just being paranoid.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Poor babies.

😃

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
That moment you realize that smashing bicycle locks over people's heads might end badly for you .... priceless

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join