It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Health minister's stark warning:everyone will either be vaxxed, recovered or dead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
How do you say unvaccinated in German?

Juden

Perfect!!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: anonentity

Your text wall is triggering my vaccine side effects which drive my into a wild rage.

So.... business as usual??

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

Reading this Even as someone who sees what's going on and is currently un-vaxxed I just see it as him saying every person in Germany would have been touched by this virus in some respect by the end of winter, for example, last winter there would be a large portion of the population who were neither vaxed (as it wasn't around), hadn't died from the virus or hadn't even contracted the virus whilst this winter they assume that every person would have either been vaxed, contracted the virus and recovered so has natural immunity or unfortunately died.

I really don't think it's worth blowing out of proportion this quote as its just a long way of saying we expect the worse to be over by this winter and I would be far more concerned about what Australia is doing right now with its camps. Just my 2 cent anyways

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Nothing quite like positive, cheerful leadership.

German political leadership:

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

"By the end of this winter everyone in Germany will either be vaccinated, recovered or dead," Jens Spahn told a news conference in Berlin on Monday.

I can't believe what a pack of wanna bees the "Leaders of the
world" are. Why don't they show they have some real balls
and round up all the unvaccinated tomorrow? Dispatch us all
by Thanksgiving? Instead of all this tip toeing thru the tulips
like Tiny Tim.

edit on 23-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Oooh, we had a few good laughs yesterday when i showed this to friends. And that is exactly how we should handle the situation: Let them talk, let them decide, let them spread fake news, let them terrorize the people. Look how nervous they get, more and more, day by day. That is why they come up with such a BS and think anybody sane is still taking them serious. They are not my father or my mother who were able to tell me what to do, what is right, what is wrong etc. They are our employees, paid by us via tax money. In a sane world if i would tell them jump of the cologne cathedral they would have to jump, i pay them for that. Not the other way around.

Best is to not take all that serious anymore because what they do and say isn´t serious, those WEF agents are insane, suffering from grossman addiction, napoleon syndrom and need a slap right in their face to wake them up again and show them what reality is and who really has the power (of the masses), who is employee and who is their boss.

The best way to do it is to look what happened in the GDR in 1989. How did the people accelerate what was decided before by a few globalists behind curtains. They simply all stood together and peacefully took a walk. Best thing to do right now is to do almost the same. If the WEF agents lock down again people, vaccinated or not should stand together and take a walk. If the lockdown starts at 2200 hundreds of thousands of people should take a walk. What do they want to do? Arrest hundreds of thousands or even millions all over the nation? Where do they want to put these not criminal tax payers, we would need a second Germany to build enough jails. Who would arrest us? They divided the society right in the middle, so they divided the police, the military, the judges etc. In Germany, if there is a demonstration in one state they have to order cops from all other states to control that one demonstration in only one state. They would be so what of overstrained. And maybe 50% of them would not play that WEF-NWO game anymore, not every cop hates his fellow citizens. Its a lot but not all of them.

We need to get an overwhelming mass of peaceful citizens on the streets, from now till that madness ends. Masses of people peacefully taking a walk, from young to old, from skinny to fat, from white to "mars-green", from small to large, from former left to former right, vaxxed and not vaxxed, religious people and atheists... all, again, ALL people need to peacefully unite against that WEF-tyranny.

If one peaceful man is able to stop chinese tanks guess what millions of peaceful people are able to do to the WEF tyranny, remember Germany 1989!

Almost forgot, in Chemnitz (they remember!) that started last night with a few hundred of so called Spaziergängern:

Several hundred participants were on the so-called "Monday walk" in Chemnitz.

Since last Friday, meetings with a maximum of ten people have been allowed. The reason for this was that the corona overload level had been reached. In plain language: a long walk is currently prohibited!

But this ban did not seem to interest the Corona opponents, they walked through the city center together. According to initial information, the police did not intervene. The police have not yet told TAG24 whether there were any reports.
Link (german)

edit on 23 11 2021 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Good comments, thank you.

Question. "grossman addiction" -- do you mean people who think they are better than others because they wield authority?

I'm trying to think of an equivalent in English; maybe, "drunk on authority".

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Yes, almost like that. It´s when you in reality are a little fish in the pond but think you are a great white shark because bootlickers tell you are a great white one. They simply want to be bigger than they are.

An information i forgot, for those that wonder why i always talk about WEF agents and that some western nations are infiltrated by trained WEF agents. Let´s look at that very, very little wannabe bankster out in the boondocks he once was, Jens Spahn:

Young Global Leaders

WEF Forum

You can do this with almsot every corona hardliner in those WEF infiltrated states, just use a browser and search for the specific name and put a WEF behind it.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Their dead from covid is what he obviously means.

That would be world changing. If all the un-vaccinated dead in 6 months.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Because it was made in a lab and was programmed to mutate in cycles. The makers are telling the world leaders that the next cycle mutation is starting soon and it's going to make covid worse than the black death and spanish flu combined.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

We called it power tripping.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join