It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to post personal stress related problems from the Covid lockdowns or troubles have occurred

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It really looks like the evil bastards in charge of our lives in the long run are going to win the war on personal freedoms.
There is much more likely going on in America since Baiden ran on " YOU IDIOTS DON'T NEED TO KNOW ".

Tonight my heart is sadden that one of the most important issues we will all face if you want to leave and travel the country you are in.
Seems like it will come down to ' THE PILL THAT ALLOWS ONE TO FREELY TRAVEL '. Maybe that is one reason the migration is at an all time high world wide.

I really hope I'm wrong, but it sure is beginning to look like it.

Anyway, post your problems here.
1. currently I can't travel to America without proof of being vaccinated. Is that really true now ?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Tonight my heart is sadden that one of the most important issues we will all face if you want to leave and travel the country you are in.
Seems like it will come down to ' THE PILL THAT ALLOWS ONE TO FREELY TRAVEL '. Maybe that is one reason the migration is at an all time high world wide.

I really hope I'm wrong, but it sure is beginning to look like it.

Anyway, post your problems here.
1. currently I can't travel to America without proof of being vaccinated. Is that really true now ?

this is why in the end i got vaccinated. i needed it so i can hopefully go home to my own country (which we were planning on doing until the pandemic screwed all that up, at the time we were planning to go). what made the situation worse, is that my own country only accepts certain vaccinations, (i believe it is only 4 types out of all that are available). i got lucky and had a friend (who happens to be married to someone from my country, and hoping to go there soon, was in the same position), in an area that was actually giving out one of the acceptable vaccines, and they were able to get us done there, even though we were technically not from that area. where the area i am in and surrounding areas have only had the Chinese vaccine (the one that is mostly available due to a much bigger supply of it. which is not acceptable in my country). and to make the situation worse where i am currently has laws in place that you must get the same vaccine, as originally gotten. so if i had gotten the wrong one, i would have been screwed.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
My problem is that I gave into Johnson and Johnson and now they want us to mix it up or you are not really vaxed. My spouse has a booster appointment this week with moderna that will boost the JJ shot. I opted out, for the moment my status says I am vaxed but a booster is recommended. I did not want the first shot and now she is bitching that I refuse the second. Life is crazy. I had to say maybe next year or when my vax status runs out. Total clown BS going on. There is a pill out, why do we need more shots. Can someone please stop the madness... Please

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I've been trying to build a house.
I bought land, that I'm paying a monthly bill on- plus rent for my "temporary" home.
I've put tens of thousands into that property, building a road, a workshop, tool storage (because its cheaper than paying for a storage unit), etc.

I was set to be ready to break ground the spring of 2020.

Now the estimated cost of the build is up 300%, *IF* I can get anyone to work for money. Inflation is up an easy 15% since then.
My pay is up 2%.

Screw the supposed virus, the response is ruining everything.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: paytaplay

I’m in the same boat as you.

I chose the Johnson & Johnson, one and done!

First reports were advising against mixing, and I won’t mix. If I can’t get another Johnson & Johnson then I’m done.

I’m pretty sure I had covid in early 2019. I take elderberry when I’m feeling a little rundown and it picks me right back up, vit D3, and still wear a mask.

Ran into a neighbor of mine last night (who is a nurse), poor thing looks out of it. I noticed in the past month she looked a bit zombie-ish. I would walk by and say “Hi” and it was like she didn’t even see me. I’m really worried about her.

She was anti-vax at first, never see her with a mask. She’s a vegetarian and in good shape. She is also experiencing stomach issues for 2 weeks. She has gotten the vax, Moderna.

She also tells me she had an appt with a neurologist because her Drs suspect she has covid brain.

I honestly think there are many factors as to whether or not you do well with any vax. Your health prior to vax, already having covid (most not knowing it). Mask wearing, I prefer to wear them at this point, although after 9-1/2 hrs working I really can’t wait to take it off.

The people I have noticed that became the sickest were/are anti-mask.

Until there are better studies it’s just hard to know!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: generikthis is why in the end i got vaccinated.

and this is both the tragedy and the travesty of the whole scam. nobody is getting 'vaccinated' for health reasons. they're doing it to simply 'enjoy' basic freedoms as if they are some sort of benevolent gift from the dictatorial governments.

so sad.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Not a MAJOR problem compared to what some people are going through.

But I haven't did sex in like a month now.
Im the kind of guy that, before I met my wife, if we had intercourse, I would want you to forget about it.
I dont want to be remembered in that sort of way.
ive never been good at doing sex...
Theres a lot of unsatisfied women out there from my teen years.

But anyways, ya.
My wife and I ( well, at least me ) haven't succumbed to the lust we once used too.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am so stressed out about this virus. I might have to get drunk to de-stress. Even the pain from the headache and inability to think from the hangover takes away your ability to think about the virus....I would guess the dose would be one drunk every two to three days. Way better than getting a headache from ice cream.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I like the elderberry and zinc Zand lozenges. We bought a bag of elderberries last winter, we were just talking about maybe making elderberry juice from them. It was way cheaper to get a bag of dried berries than to buy a little bottle of the juice concentrate last winter.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Greed dressed in White and a Stethoscope are so believable to gullible Americans.

"Mixing and matching Boosters is OK": www.ama-assn.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

1. I lost a good internal auditor because she's an anti-vaxer. She wasn't fired, but top management removed her from the audit team. Two years of training down the drain!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I heard a rumor that drinking alcohol is the catalyst that starts the DNA reorganization from the moderna booster. uh oh....

edit on 22-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

In far, far too many cases, that is exactly it.

A friend of mine wanted to get married, his girl lives in Canada, so he got the jab. Not because he was worried about getting sick--he's one of the healthiest people I know--but because he wanted to marry his girl.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Do those same rules apply to those elitists? they fly in private jets i doubt that they would need a proof to be vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: generikthis is why in the end i got vaccinated.

and this is both the tragedy and the travesty of the whole scam. nobody is getting 'vaccinated' for health reasons. they're doing it to simply 'enjoy' basic freedoms as if they are some sort of benevolent gift from the dictatorial governments.

so sad.

They are forced into it. They will be forced to take the booster shots. I hope people will refuse it but i am losing my faith in that. To many cave in to the lies and pressures while MSM lies about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I've been trying to build a house.
I bought land, that I'm paying a monthly bill on- plus rent for my "temporary" home.
I've put tens of thousands into that property, building a road, a workshop, tool storage (because its cheaper than paying for a storage unit), etc.

I was set to be ready to break ground the spring of 2020.

Now the estimated cost of the build is up 300%, *IF* I can get anyone to work for money. Inflation is up an easy 15% since then.
My pay is up 2%.

Screw the supposed virus, the response is ruining everything.

The response from governments and to the MSM has being an over blown over reaction. They did this on propose.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yes , stress levels are ridiculous since stupid 'covid' started.
The first thing I do in the morning is look at all the telegram channels that I follow and here.
Same throughout the day , it has my major attention now . Not working towards goals or other aspirations.
No , how will the world end today ?

And yes, my ex (lives in Sweden) is unable atm to travel here without getting stupid 'vaccinations'.
This is , supposedly , until January 31st .

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ive had 2 weed dudes bail out on me in the past year. I`d say that the irrational illegalization of a freaking plant ranks up there along the top 10 kungflu-19 related stress factors on the list.

Were we not promised de-criminalization if a certain someone was elected?

top topics

join