It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Dr. Thomas Jendges with a last message before committing suicide.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Same.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Did we get any where? lol

We could keep going down this road and see where it leads I'm game.
Hell you and I may get some where IDK.

So it's about truth for both of us I just have to know for sure before i
let anything be injected. I am not a very trusting soul at all.

No one has any concern for that anymore? When did that happen?

Can you see how things look a whole bunch frightening in this environment?
edit on 21-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

If many of our suspicions are accurate, there must be "smoking gun" communications somewhere. Someone coordinates everything. Where can we find those communications, in order to convert theories into facts?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Did we get any where? lol

We could keep going down this road and see where it leads I'm game.
Hell you and I may get some where IDK.

So it's about truth for both of us I just have to know for sure before i
let anything be injected. I am not a very trusting soul at all.

Fair enough. I've had two jabs and I'm not a trusting soul. I like to think I'm well informed, though.

But I'd never tell anyone else what to do, it's a personal choice.

I see a lot of disinformation on both sides, but seems to be a lot of hysterical nonsense from the anti side.

Whatever you choose, stay safe and stay sane.

From your posts, I'm pretty sure you'll be fine on the latter front, at least.

edit on 21-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If many of our suspicions are accurate, there must be "smoking gun" communications somewhere. Someone coordinates everything. Where can we find those communications, in order to convert theories into facts?

I would think that done very privately with no paper trail no computers.
Maybe under a cone of silence. Who knows. But you're right and I've thought
on that myself.

edit on 21-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
RIP hero. You will be missed.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I see a lot of disinformation on both sides, but seems to be a lot of hysterical nonsense from the anti side.

No worries I see the hysterical non sense too. I admit I get caught
up in it sometimes as well. But the lies and all I've seen from those
creating this environment. I don't understand and I admit I'm beyond
suspicion at this point. All I think is important is for you to see that
none of that is my fault. I didn't look for a way to lose trust. It was
shoved right in our face.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Smigg

The best propaganda is peppered with verifiable facts.

It is how the facts are presented, how the statistics are skewed, and how the lies are dressed, that creates the illusion of truth, and fosters one's beliefs.

If someone is grounded in their beliefs, all the facts in the world will not sway them, and trying to force them to see things the way you see them, will only produce animosity, anger, rebellion, and enemies.

I don't think the problems we have right now, is about our differences. It is about the common things we share, and are willing to fight to preserve. We can not afford to allow ourselves to become distracted or waylaid.

I repeat, again, this s not about a virus or a vaccine. Look at where we where, where we are, and where we are headed. That horizon is close, and the cliff is steep.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaullFuzzball
RIP hero. You will be missed.

Which one?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

No worries. Understood.

Peace, friend.

No worries I see the hysterical non sense too. I admit I get caught
up in it sometimes as well. But the lies and all I've seen from those
creating this environment. I don't understand and I admit I'm beyond
suspicion at this point. All I think is important is for you to see that
none of that is my fault. I didn't look for a way to lose trust. It was
shoved right in our face.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leodian
It appears this is a hoax and the video was actually of a Dr Guido Hofmann. m.youtube.com...

While the video does not match up with the written article, the information in the article and the title of this thread is true. Dr. Thomas Jendges really did commit suicide and the Mayor admitted that him and the Dr. had a long discussion about the difficult Corona virus situation there the night before.

The only thing left to determine is how much of the suicide note is true. The man must have felt truly desperate in order to leave his 14 year old son behind.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
No doubt the doctor was real and did commit suicide, his motivation however is unknown. The alleged suicide note is unproven and seems to come from suspect sources, and the hoax video makes the whole claim even more suspicious.

Agreed he must have been pretty desperate, on the face of it he had everything going for him. But unfortunately people commit suicide for any number of reasons, could've be a personal problems, depression or other mental illness etc.

a reply to: Deetermined

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Joneselius

They suffer from 'I can't believe I fell for this, oh well might as well take everyone else down with me' syndrome.

That is more of an excuse than a syndrome. Most knew exactly what was at stake. They were not duped, they were frightened and coerced.

It is wrong that the government has become an establishment that has turned against the people.

It is sad that the people have become victims of a tyrannical system.

The only way out, is the same way we got in this mess. We got in by saying yes to everything the system threw at us, without thinking, being complacent, and allowing fear to regulate our actions.

For this to end, we have to stop blindly following naked Emperors. We have to stop giving away those freedoms that we fear will be taken.

We have to start fighting for those things that we feel are worth fighting for.

Fearing death is no excuse. We have a choice. We are all going to die eventually. The choice is to die as a slave, or to die free.

I only have the stories of those family members that lived as slaves, and those that struggled miserably as poor and downtrodden, to lead me in my choice.

The life of those with nothing, was like that of a king, compared to those that were sheltered and fed as slaves.

Give me liberty or give me death means a lot more to me than it does to many others. But I fear that if we don't stand against this tyranny, all America will fall.

Well said!

The way I see it the only way out , without bloodshed, if all the lies were exposed on MSM . But that would take some divine act , & I don't believe in that. Or perhaps some competent hackers could work something out

Otherwise, like you said, it will mean bloodshed or the fall of civilization as we know it.
I too will die standing & fighting, if even with just a golf club, before I will take any 'vaccine' or be enslaved. With nothing left to lose why would I fear death. I anyway don't fear death so ...
Just out of principle . These a**holes can go f**k themselves

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Randyvine2

At this point, the way people keep pushing the dangerous and damaging side effects back - first it was days, then it was weeks, then it months, and now it's into years - I feel like when I end up getting cancer or arthritis, both of which have a strong history in my family, people will tell me it wasn't just familial disposition, but the damn shot *finally* getting me after all those years. /roll eyes

2 days ago (a week or more since my 2nd jab) i got basically an entire day and night with odd heart palpitations every minute or so and they'd last 3-4 beats, i also had a couple of painful areas on my body the day after my second jab and i still have em... thing is, the palpitations and pains are things ive also had for years PRIOR to my jabs (although must admit after the second jab they've been alot more regular mostly that worrying day with the heart palps since usually its maybe a couple of odd beats in one moment every week or so).

However... im not saying its the vaccine (since logically it wouldnt be given my prior issues), although the conspiracy part of the old brain does go hmmm, but the fact ive had em before for years means i cant blame it on the vaccs. Alot of people simply dont think logically or skeptically at things, and especially things that go against their bias no matter how improbable.

People are frightened, and conspiracy people get even more frightened, and 99% of the time irrationally so... goes with the mental makeup, if something confirms their belief they will quickly point it out, if not they will happily pretend it never happened.

My mums one like that, a few days back something totally by coincidence happened but she found it spooky and was like maybe something or someone made it happen (the entire family out of ear shot of her rolled their eyes and basically said to each other, 'saw that coming', it really was just pure dumb luck but she saw it differently and no convincing her otherwise). that being said she's happily had her jabs and shes in her 80's and has had no issues.
edit on 21-11-2021 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Well said!

The way I see it the only way out , without bloodshed, if all the lies were exposed on MSM . But that would take some divine act , & I don't believe in that. Or perhaps some competent hackers could work something out

Otherwise, like you said, it will mean bloodshed or the fall of civilization as we know it.
I too will die standing & fighting, if even with just a golf club, before I will take any 'vaccine' or be enslaved. With nothing left to lose why would I fear death. I anyway don't fear death so ...
Just out of principle . These a**holes can go f**k themselves

But what if your completely wrong on all of this?.. and lets face it, the greater whole of conspiracy theories ARE just a load of BS... would you happily die for being wrong, and from the sounds of it take others with you? Would you say in 3-4 years admit your wrong if everyones fine, and nothings changed, or would it get pushed further and further out, the 'its coming soon, just watch it will come' argument the vast majority of conspiracy theory run and die on.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: jimmyx
Here is the classic right wing thread, take a tragedy, find something strange about it, and assign the blame to some delusional theory that the Democrats had this planned all along…
I even saw a post where it’s telling readers to “be afraid, be very afraid” amping up false feeling of fear

The “connecting of dots” leaves way too many logic gaps that are never connected.

Could have sworn I saw somebody use "pot meet kettle" recently it would be very apropos here

I even saw a post where it’s telling readers to “be afraid, be very afraid” amping up false feeling of fear

www.yahoo.com...

Seems to be a hoax, though, as others have shown?

From the article on YAHOO

On Nov. 12, White House COVID adviser Anthony Fauci, MD, went on The New York Times' podcast The Daily to discuss the current state of the coronavirus in the U.S. According to Fauci, officials are now starting to see some waning immunity against both infection and hospitalization several months after initial vaccination. The infectious disease expert pointed toward incoming data from Israel, which he noted tends to be about a month to a month and a half ahead of us in terms of the outbreak.

"They are seeing a waning of immunity not only against infection but against hospitalization and to some extent death, which is starting to now involve all age groups. It isn't just the elderly," Fauci said. "It's waning to the point that you're seeing more and more people getting breakthrough infections, and more and more of those people who are getting breakthrough infections are winding up in the hospital."

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: jimmyx
Here is the classic right wing thread, take a tragedy, find something strange about it, and assign the blame to some delusional theory that the Democrats had this planned all along…

The “connecting of dots” leaves way too many logic gaps that are never connected.

Could have sworn I saw somebody use "pot meet kettle" recently it would be very apropos here

www.yahoo.com...

Seems to be a hoax, though, as others have shown?

From the article on YAHOO

On Nov. 12, White House COVID adviser Anthony Fauci, MD, went on The New York Times' podcast The Daily to discuss the current state of the coronavirus in the U.S. According to Fauci, officials are now starting to see some waning immunity against both infection and hospitalization several months after initial vaccination. The infectious disease expert pointed toward incoming data from Israel, which he noted tends to be about a month to a month and a half ahead of us in terms of the outbreak.

"They are seeing a waning of immunity not only against infection but against hospitalization and to some extent death, which is starting to now involve all age groups. It isn't just the elderly," Fauci said. "It's waning to the point that you're seeing more and more people getting breakthrough infections, and more and more of those people who are getting breakthrough infections are winding up in the hospital."

What does that have to do with the subject of this thread?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag
I'm kinda guessing that if he jumped he would have gone down feet first. If pushed he may have gone down head first. I'm also going to guess that this part of the information won't be released.

Depending on the height of the fall this can be hard to prove without people seeing the fall..
Your head is the heaviest part of your body and without actively managing your body aerodynamics will force your body head-down

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join