It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Americans Say We Should Allow Attackers to Kill Us Rather Than Defend Ourselves.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Like most sane people, he likely thought that carrying it would get the rest to give him a wide berth. Most folks aren't eager to find out how serious someone is when they walk around open carrying. They simply respect the message.

Kyle Rittenhouse attracted the bad guys for the kill. He was like a human rat-trap, with his rifle as the bait.

It's too bad the Waukesha SUV murderer (Brooks) wasn't in Kenosha and chased Kyle last year. A lot of death and suffering would have been avoided this year.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Read this cultureshield.com... and look at the current goals of the Democratic party. Take a close look at number 15. Then look at the histories of Biden, Harris, Pelosi, both Clintons, Obama's handlers, I mean mentors and several of the other major players. Look at the actual bombers of the Capital Building and who commuted their sentences. It all ties together to the # that the KGB helped start in the 60's and 70's. If you can find it, look at where Clinton got the initial money to start his bid for the Presidency.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I’ve run into these people. They are true believers that will only stop when they are the victims of violence.

Soooo….

The problem will solve itself soon enough. These ridiculous ideological positions usually have a self destruct button. Hot take: Most people don’t like being murdered, raped, and assaulted.

-D

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The funny thing is that this is true, not a joke.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, November 21, 2021

Kyle Rittenhouse was confirmed by a Kenosha Wisconsin jury to have killed his attackers in self-defense. He was attempting to stop the attackers from killing him, and succeeded.

Any sane person would applaud this jury's decision/verdict, because it gives every American the right to defend ourselves and our families, without fear of legal repercussions.

However, there were thousands of people upset over the legal system saying its OK for us to defend ourselves. One of those individuals was the President of the United States himself, Joseph Robinette Biden.

"While the verdict in Kenosha leaves many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken," Biden said.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

After President Biden expressed his "anger", cities across America lit up with violence and looting, committed by Democrat followers/supporters of Joe Biden.

Portland, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, etc: www.npr.org...

I'm sure they are just a minority of the population. Yet its still hard to fathom that any living human would advocate for letting attackers have their way, instead of the person being attacked using whatever force is necessary, to stop the attacker.

These protestors (including President Biden) must be willing to lay down their own life, rather than personally defend it, if attacked? After all, their beliefs and principles must apply personally, or they're totally meaningless.

-CareWeMust
Extreme empathy is not a good thing...laziness, stubborn, all evil stuff..

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Every time a Liberal is losing an argument they bring up Trump or Charlottesville.

Charlottesville.

I was there when those things happened. I was actually on the Downtown Mall when that psycho ran people over. I wasn't close enough to actually see it, but I could see the commotion and the crowd from a short distance away.

That was a bad day...

And I loved that city too but it got such a black eye from this, it still hasn't fully recovered. I've since moved back to the northeast, but I'm moving back to C'ville right after Thanksgiving, as it's still an exceptionally good place to live and it beats the hell out of the northeast in the winter.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I'm sorry that it happened. What bothers me is that every time someone mentions the Left's newest fiasco, the MSM trots out Charlottesville. One incident vs the countless ones from the left.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Riffrafter

I'm sorry that it happened. What bothers me is that every time someone mentions the Left's newest fiasco, the MSM trots out Charlottesville. One incident vs the countless ones from the left.

True - and total BS.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DINSTAAR

I've encountered them, too.

During the riots in Seattle during the G8, or whatever they're called now, conference there.

True believers is one way to put it. Useful idiots, is another.

The only people hurt by these episodes of insanity are the ones least able to afford the damage caused. I have nothing but contempt for the rioters.

Protest all you like, but when that line is crossed? You've lost me, forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join