It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't fall for the BS about the crazy increase of Covid infections Japan link below

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
An afterthought: Regarding the prolonged absence of any tastes and smells - I would be fascinated to hear any theories of how this is possible when nasal breathing is unobstructed, from a member with a more informed opinion than myself.
Any doctors or others with knowledge of neurology, olfactory-related science, or the way all of it connects to our brains to provide the sensations of smell & taste? I and others would be VERY interested!

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Agreed. Grocery stores and super markets are the places where spread is highest due to low temperature, packed people, no UV from sunlight.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaullFuzzball

Agreed. Grocery stores and super markets are the places where spread is highest due to low temperature, packed people, no UV from sunlight.

You mean the spread SHOULD have been the highest....yet it wasn't. Proving this was yet again nothing more than a variant flu strain. It took mass vaccination sites popping up all around infecting perfectly healthy people before "the spread" occurred.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

We've always hated going inside the grocery stores and readily adopted to ordering online and having it brought to our car at the store. I can't speak for other areas, but grocery pick-up is rather popular here now. So much so that the store I go to had to add 20 more parking spots to the original 10 they had for pick-up orders. The workers always tell me that they are really busy with the pick-up orders. I think, for at least my area, the grocery stores are nowhere near as packed as they used to be.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: sarahvital
a reply to: musicismagic
whats that mean in a nutshell?

Yesterday, 159 new cases of 134 million people and no deaths.

If all countries Japan is one I’d bet to deal with this the best though. Exceptionally clean, well organised, and a subservient population. Not surprising they are doing OK.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

so is the reason for the dramatic turn around?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join