It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A reprt from Britsh ER and Aussies ER.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Yup we believe you’re not a shill, just a regular poster.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
More shots lead to more infections and sickness, not just in Britain and Australia, but all over the world, in every country with highly injected populations.

Old news, but denied by the many gatekeepers of the official nonsense.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Here too ..Dearborn.Thnx, 👍EMT/ADLS

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Scientists mystified, wary, as Africa avoids COVID disaster

.....But there is something “mysterious” going on in Africa that is puzzling scientists, said Wafaa El-Sadr, chair of global health at Columbia University. “Africa doesn’t have the vaccines and the resources to fight COVID-19 that they have in Europe and the U.S., but somehow they seem to be doing better,” she said.

Fewer than 6% of people in Africa are vaccinated. For months, the WHO has described Africa as “one of the least affected regions in the world” in its weekly pandemic reports.

PLANdemic of the unvaccinated .... That narrative just died ...

edit on 11202021 by MetalThunder because: Wake up sheeple

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I agree, the guy seems to be a little off in his perception. I am sure that some of the nurses are working long hours and are stressed, I believe that a nurse could have been upset. And Upset people do say things that are bothering them.

I will not discount all of what the guy said just because half of it is just uninformed opinion though, there is probably some truth in what he is saying, but remember, not everyone in that ER was there for covid...It may have just have been a busy time and some nurses got upset and needed to vent and he overheard it. He definitely does not know the whole story, he is twisting what he heard to match what he believes just like lots of people on both sides of this issue do.

I just do not believe that this vaccine is adequate. They do not appear to even be trying to fix it either, they are just producing more of the crap and ignoring the problems it has because some top officials boasted it was a pancea and they won't admit they were wrong. They should be taking the multitude of side effects into consideration and try to revamp the vaccine instead of covering things up. That is my problem with this, they are spending so much time lying that it is perfectly safe and effective that they are not trying to improve it so there will be less side effects and the vaccine works properly for a longer time. I know lots of people who do that in everyday life, they don't want to admit they made a mistake so they twist everything to make their mistake look proper or normal. If everyone makes the same mistake, that is considered normal I guess, those who can think and evaluate things properly become abnormal and are called conspiracy theorists or domestic terrorists now because they do not fit what is considered socially acceptable behavior. Just because a lot of people believe something does not mean it is the whole truth but it becomes part of our consensus of the time which forms our reality we live in.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If you would care to go to Bury St Edmonds central hospital site you will see that they have had 27 covid admissions in the last week. I would hardly call that a panic.
What's causing ALL these ambulances and casualties to be blitzed is people like him going to hospitals with trivial things and the biggest reason is the majority of doctors surgeries are not seeing patients therefore their only option is to go to casualty. THEY ARE the reason that hospitals are run off their feet, not covid.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

One of the major factors in Africa's virus free situation is that large portions of the populations take HCQ as prophylaxis against malaria. It also works against other virus.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: anonentity

I work the cardiac unit of my hospital, we are not bogged down with myocarditis patients. Nor are we bogged down with covid patients.

Great, and I know several smokers and none of them have cancer. Your point then?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The non covid death rate in Britain is now hitting thirty percent above the pre covid five-yearly average. The spike has them astounded, I wonder what could be causing it. Oh well, perhaps some will never know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join