It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did vaccine mandates cripple hospitals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hello ATS I'll make this short and sweet I had to go to the hospital had a horrendous time with staff and couldn't find anyone with answers. I pose the above question to you only because the hospital I went to recently had a lot of nurses quit due to the mandates. Do any of you share the same experiences?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

Haven't been to a hospital recently, but my bestie works in admin for aged care and half of the staff got suspended when the mandates came. Everyone left is over-worked and it's madness. Doesn't surprise me that hospitals are under even more strain.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
Hello ATS I'll make this short and sweet I had to go to the hospital had a horrendous time with staff and couldn't find anyone with answers. I pose the above question to you only because the hospital I went to recently had a lot of nurses quit due to the mandates. Do any of you share the same experiences?

GO READ THIS THREAD

The OPs wife is a nurse......

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wow thanks for the link and the above story none of this makes sense and I know what you mean the closest hospital to me is a tribal hospital who most employees are travel nurses and they've gone on to somewhere else for the big bucks. The closest big hospital the one I'm at recently mandated the vaccines and had a million dollar renovation the waiting room when you come in is as big as a football field and no one is allowed inside you have to sit outside. Money wise none of the decisions make sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In Ireland, many hospital beds are occupied by elderly patients that cannot be discharged because of staff shortages in the care homes. This is thought to be because of vaccines mandates meaning care home staff have resigned. Result, ambulances are being turned away from the hospitals for all but death's door patients.

In my view, the main reason for this unfolding health crisis in hospitals is because we all have rubbish governments whose adeptness extends only to corruption and uselessness.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

So let me get this strait, hospitals are in a pickle because nurses are quitting due to vacc mandate... nurses, who work in hospitals, understand the science behind vaccines, would be required to get yearly flu vacines among others... those nurses are quitting due to the vacc mandate? same with the homecare workers.

And it shows so much for 'Do no harm', i dont want the vacc so ill quit putting serious strain my work mates and patients who might need me covd related or otherwise.
edit on 16-11-2021 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2021 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

So let me get this strait, hospitals are in a pickle because nurses are quitting due to vacc mandate... nurses, who work in hospitals, understand the science behind vaccines, would be required to get yearly flu vacines among others... those nurses are quitting due to the vacc mandate? same with the homecare workers.

And it shows so much for 'Do no harm', i dont want the vacc so ill quit putting serious strain my work mates and patients who might need me covd related or otherwise.

Nurses here do not have to get the flu shot. And yes, many know the BS behind the injection, so they dont want to inject their body with an experimental concoction of chemicals. Being injected would just put patients in harms way anyways.
There is more in addition to the nurse shortages than just mandates. That is why I linked to the other thread.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

join