It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC Berkeley Was 99% Vaccinated Before "Major Outbreak"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter From your Irish post:
HSE chief clinical officer Dr Colm Henry admitted the figures were “higher than we would like” but added they would be even higher but for the impact of vaccination.
Thats despite 99.7% vaccination rate.
you cant fix stupid.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: HawkEyi

I'm sorry. You've been brainwashed. The beloved, elected leader of our country, says those who are vaccinated can't contract Covid-19.

"You’re not going to get COVID, if you have these vaccinations."

July 22, 2021 WH Transcript: www.whitehouse.gov...

Your beloved leader would not know a brain to wash it.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Reminds me of this---

alethonews.com...

For a bunch of "smart" college people they sure seem to lack intelligence

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I just had a conversation last night where I said it seems to me that the vaccinated have a problem with the unvaccinated along the lines of " I got the shot and it is not fair that they have not got the shot" It is the misery loves company mindset with them.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

A good article and topic, but this has been happening in many places around the world since the shots were introduced.

Higher rates of inoculation with the toxic jabs are inevitably followed by higher rates of infection.

It's reached the point that all I can do is laugh about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Austria has implemented a lockdown of the unvaccinated, to which I say good. Let them do the experiment and I can not wait to see what their excuse is when covid is still spreading and they don't have the un-jabbed to blame it on. Don't get me wrong I am not advocating that this should happen but it has been thrown about for awhile now and I just want to see what they say when they see it is not the un-jabbed. Logic would say they will have to admit the jab does nothing, but we all know they won't.
edit on 15-11-2021 by faloson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBody
a reply to: DerBeobachter From your Irish post:
HSE chief clinical officer Dr Colm Henry admitted the figures were “higher than we would like” but added they would be even higher but for the impact of vaccination.
Thats despite 99.7% vaccination rate.
you cant fix stupid.

That part at the end of that article got me pissed! The typical empty excuse for ignoring naturally acquired immunity as well as serious vaccine issues. The lack of logical reasoning is astounding. Don't even try and talk about herd immunity, they are trying to make that idea disappear.

Just a comparison of pre-vaccination numbers shows that statement is unlikely to be true. There is no way to prove conclusively that the number would be higher with less people vaccinated, not that they would even try to prove that by referencing comparative studies (that are out there).

IMO it more likely the vaccination program has contributed to the higher numbers of the new outbreaks, a conclusion that makes more sense to me. Admittedly, there is no way to know with nearly 100% of the population vaccinated. Once you get the jab or get infected without it, there is no way to know what would happen either way to an individual had the case been reversed. The most they will do is make the claim that it would have been worse in an unvaccinated population without verifying the truth of that statement. I know there are studies that support either theory on this "pandemic of the vaccinated", but I doubt these experts have even read the abstract or conclusion sections from these studies.

That pisses me off to no end.
edit on 15-11-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
UC Berkley has a football team?
Who knew...
Flag FB?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Since the story/article is required to pay for it i found a YT channel debating about it.

There was a major outbreak of Covid cases at UC Berkeley despite being 99% vaccinated. While Austria is imposing a lockdown for the unvaccainted potentially hurting liberties. A educational institution had a major outbreak not even seen a breakthrough case.

but I've been told vaccines lessen the cases?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: faloson
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I just had a conversation last night where I said it seems to me that the vaccinated have a problem with the unvaccinated along the lines of " I got the shot and it is not fair that they have not got the shot" It is the misery loves company mindset with them.

The mentality for taking this non vaxx is like this

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Since the story/article is required to pay for it i found a YT channel debating about it.

There was a major outbreak of Covid cases at UC Berkeley despite being 99% vaccinated. While Austria is imposing a lockdown for the unvaccainted potentially hurting liberties. A educational institution had a major outbreak not even seen a breakthrough case.

but I've been told vaccines lessen the cases?

You've been told many false things during these last 2 years, you and the rest of the world.

The shots are biological weapons. They are dangerous to all and fatal to many.

When everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts.

<< 1   >>

join