It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well its finally happening a cluster of school children came down with covid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

Exactly.
Our school district has done away with the mass quarantining of students who sit near a positive case. Now they call the parents of the kids "in contact" with a positive, and let us decide what we want to do. So far, I have gotten about 4 calls this school year- and if my kids caught it again, it wasn't even noticeable.
Last year it was insane, because they were so wrapped up in quarantining kids who sat within a 6 foot radius, but who cares about the high schoolers, who are crammed together during class changes in the hallways.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Who could forsee kids getting the flu in flu season, then being tested with a test that calls the flu covid?
I can't even talk about this insane bs anymore.

I wonder what took so long.

I expected they would come up with stories of mass COVID outbreaks among children, the moment they reported approval of the vaccine for 5 to 11 year olds, and the polls were showing only 30% of parents willing to get their children vaccinated.

I told my Brother it would be less than a week before the media started with the reports of children getting sick, being hospitalized, and dying. I was close but it took a little longer than I thought.

It worked when they were scaring the parents into compliance. It should work even better by scaring them about their kids.

You won't hear much about children that have adverse side effects, and if it is really bad, then they will do a cutesy peice, on how normal and expected it is.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The fact is, you have no way to prove how many kids are missing school for what cause. Because, “ coddled at home and now are getting up and off to school themselves” would have to take it on themselves to get tested. Vs just skipping school if they don’t feel well to avoid the “hassle” of having covid.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Look I just went by 80 cases because that's what the report said: 80 cases reported that week. I'm not sure if you're implying cases should be higher? Maybe so. The stats don't list anyone who just didn't go to class. It's not worth going back and forth. If you think the case number is higher than reported then just say it.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I posted what I posted. There is no way to know out of 50,000 college students why they might be skipping classes.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
We still have a mask mandate in the schools. The Court ruled against it, but, it was reinstated because of the appeal.

We don't have COVID running rampant through the schools, we have Pinkeye. It has been documented to the masks, but, the school nurses are afraid to say anything about it. I found out from my ex-girlfriend who is the Nurse for a local College.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I guess we agree then. There may be a lot more people sick with covid than the official stats say.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
That’s what you posted.

I just remember classless I attended in college didn’t take attendance. And a doc’s slip wasn’t needed if you could keep up with the work load. And find ways to turn in papers, and make it for the tests. I imagine email and other adoption of technology makes it even easier.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Or people just stopped attending period.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Missing First-Year Cornell Student Found Dead

cornellsun.com...

After more than a day of search, Shawn West ’24 was found unresponsive in a dorm room on Friday afternoon.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

On the slip side for the high school. How many students were actual positive covid cases vs having to miss school because of being quarantined because of being in contact with someone with covid, but never tested positive for covid while in quarantine?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I am presuming that Cornell requires all students to be inoculated. Is that true? Had the deceased been inoculated or do we know?

Healthy young people are dropping like flies on the soccer fields around the world, and now the Cornell paper reports several other students have been found dead.

Cornell and other schools should be sued for their role in mandating toxic injections.

<< 1   >>

join