It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They downloaded the DNA sequence from China.But China hasn't isolated the Virus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You heard that right, they downloaded the DNA sequence from China to make the vaccine which they say they are eternally grateful. But the Chinese scientist says they never isolated the virus. So what does that make us? Since The Irish ministry of health and the Spanish one cant supply a sample it is looking interesting.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
FYI, SARS Cov-2 is an RNA virus. It doesn’t have any DNA in it.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

What did they download then, to make the vaccine.?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This was debunked almost 2 years ago. Medical professionals can order samples of it very easily.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Then how come Ireland and Spain's departments of health could not supply a sample.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: LordAhriman

Then how come Ireland and Spain's departments of health could not supply a sample.

They could. You can Google "where to order covid-19 samples" and get endless pages of results.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Labs all around the world have isolated, and sequenced, the virus.

For instance, the Delta strain (originally called B.1.617.2) was first isolated and sequenced, in India, in October 2020.

The fact that you believe that the most basic step in identification of the virus, has not happened, means that you haven't really even tried to find out. It is honestly a very foundational bit of science and isn't something that difficult to do in a lab.

This is the problem with a video, it is very difficult to identify and check references, and sources, and actually check the science behind what could easily be hyperbole or metaphor, dumbed down to make the jargon easier for the non-technical to understand..

You should be skeptical about everything you cannot verify. The journey of discovery will be amazing, and liberating, I assure you.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Ok I have had a look and nowhere can I find an outfit who would sell me a viral sample of covid 19, since you are so knowledgeable please give me the page of a supplier.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Ok I have had a look and nowhere can I find an outfit who would sell me a viral sample of covid 19, since you are so knowledgeable please give me the page of a supplier.

Perhaps because you don't know exactly how to ask in a way that indicates you would be able to safely handle a dangerous and infectious pathogen.

But you would be surprised at the number of people allowed to collect specimens and availability of sources, in almost every hospital, or medical university, in every country of the world.

Interim Guidelines for Collecting and Handling of Clinical Specimens for COVID-19 Testing - CDC

edit on 11/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Ask your purchasing department, they should be able to order it from whoever your normal supplier is.

Its actually pretty simple to isolate, ask one if your lab techs or grad students depending on where you are. They can demonstrate the process.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   

The morons pushing this are saying it's never been isolated in the way they want it to be isolated ... which is not how any virus ever is isolated. This is debunked nonsense.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
So if it’s so simple to isolate and all the labs can do it, why do you think we used chinas data and not our own to make the jab?

China has oddly been the provider of quite a bit of the source material in this whole mess.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Ask your purchasing department, they should be able to order it from whoever your normal supplier is.

Its actually pretty simple to isolate, ask one if your lab techs or grad students depending on where you are. They can demonstrate the process.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
So if it’s so simple to isolate and all the labs can do it, why do you think we used chinas data and not our own to make the jab?

China has oddly been the provider of quite a bit of the source material in this whole mess.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The strain that originated in China is the root strain from which all others spilt off. It tells us what the virus started out like, and by comparing it to current strains we can determine the path that it took to get there and where it might go in the future.

Plus, the US uses data from varients isolated in the US. link

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Seems it's a bit tricky of a concept.

The theory is that so small, contains little to no DNA, and is neutralized, deactivated, or killed by electron microscopes : so that it can't be isolated as per regular lab practices for cellular life.

So what they have is computer models of the genome, also known as " in-silico.

You know : computer modeling ?
Like they used to tell us that possibly billions would die of COVID-19™ ?
Like they used to tell us that Miami and New-York would be underwater by 2000 ?
Like they used to NOT find a jumbo-jet in the Indian-Ocean ?
Like they use to get the weather wrong 55% of the time ?

Also might explain why they have 'found' thousands of 'variants'...

That technique may have also been involved in that German study they commissioned, and used for the PCR standards for testing for COVID-19™.
Don't know.

In fact : don't know anything of it.

Sorry : have no proof or citations for the above nonsense.
It's probably all wrong anyways.
Not worth looking into, really.
Everyone should just ignore, and listen to the Experts™.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Scientist recovers coronavirus gene sequences secretly deleted last year in Wuhan - June 2021

......"There is no plausible scientific reason for the deletion: the sequences are perfectly concordant with the samples described in Wang et al. (2020a,b)," Bloom wrote in bioRxiv. "There are no corrections to the paper, the paper states human subjects approval was obtained, and the sequencing shows no evidence of plasmid or sample-to-sample contamination. It therefore seems likely the sequences were deleted to obscure their existence."......

join