It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA Court Overturns Wolf's School Mask Mandate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
He can drop it, but the ruling is important so he can't just attempt to impose it again.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

It's encouraging to read this news, a brave Commonwealth Court.

Maybe the judiciary will come to its senses and ride in to save the rule of law and the country.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Problem is that Wolf owns the State Supreme Court.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

You're probably right, but maybe the actions of the judge in the Rittenhouse case will inspire others...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Our school district just sent me a message addressing the court case, the appeal being filed... and what will happen.

The district superintendent says that no matter what happens, they will be following CDC guidelines. IOW, my son will be wearing masks no matter what.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Our school district just sent me a message addressing the court case, the appeal being filed... and what will happen.

The district superintendent says that no matter what happens, they will be following CDC guidelines. IOW, my son will be wearing masks no matter what.

In other words "We don't want to be sued."

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've got $10 that says that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court won't hear Wolf's appeal until after January 17th. That would leave the mandate in effect. After Jan 17th. the Court will drop it because it is no longer relevent.

<< 1   >>

join