It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yep! And I mean YEP with those that say " it's my body, my choice "

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
a reply to: musicismagic Thank you so very much for posting this. I am being lent on hard to get the vaccine for myself and my child and I am holding out.

I think it is interesting that their first mantra was "Follow the science." When people started following the science and it was leading them in a direction they did not want them to go. Then they changed the science.

Another reason to be hesitant or to out and out reject it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am out and out not getting it, and nor is my child. So far it has cost me friends, family and my job. a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

some more doctors for you to admire.

International Alliance of Physicians and Medical Scientists

WE, THE PHYSICIANS OF THE WORLD, united and loyal to the Hippocratic Oath, recognizing the imminent threat to humanity brought forth by current Covid-19 policies, are compelled to declare the following:

WHEREAS, after 20 months of research, millions of patients treated, hundreds of clinical trials performed and scientific data shared, we have demonstrated and documented our success and understanding in combating COVID-19;

WHEREAS, in considering the risks vs. benefits of major policy decisions, thousands of physicians and medical scientists worldwide have reached consensus on three foundational principles;

NOW THEREFORE, IT IS:

RESOLVED, THAT HEALTHY CHILDREN SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO FORCED VACCINATION
RESOLVED, THAT NATURALLY IMMUNE PERSONS RECOVERED FROM SARS-CoV-2 SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY RESTRICTIONS OR VACCINE MANDATES
RESOLVED, THAT ALL HEALTH AGENCIES AND INSTITUTIONS SHALL CEASE INTERFERING WITH PHYSICIANS TREATING INDIVIDUAL PATIENTS

(view supporting evidence)

RECOMMENDED LEGISLATIVE OR EXECUTIVE ACTION:

We believe that violating any of these three principles unnecessarily and directly risks death to our citizens. We hereby recommend the leaders of states, provinces and nations legislate or take executive action to prohibit the three practices described above.

<< 1   >>

join