It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No coronavirus deaths reported in Japan for 1st time in 15 months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yes, you read that right.
Good news await humankind, that is if the truth is being told without money involved.
Japan saw no deaths from COVID-19 on Sunday for the first time in about 15 months amid progress in vaccine rollouts and the spread of medicines, authorities said.

A total of 162 new infections were reported in Japan on Sunday, with the number of patients with severe symptoms remaining unchanged from the previous day at 100, according to the Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry.

Japan last saw no deaths from the novel coronavirus on Aug. 2 last year. After the nation's first COVID-19 death was reported in February 2020, the cumulative death toll topped 10,000 in April this year.

The daily death count peaked in mid-May this year, eclipsing 200, but had recently been at a single-digit level.

Around 73 percent of Japan's entire population has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, according to the government.

english.kyodonews.net...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Doesn't Japan and Merck pharmaceuticals the ones that makes invermectin? and now they have the covid pill? soo I would expect that their dead toll should be none by now, right?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Doesn't Japan and Merck pharmaceuticals the ones that makes invermectin? and now they have the covid pill? soo I would expect that their dead toll should be none by now, right?

It's true like I've been saying along that the death toll here are pretty accurate figures for Japan. About the world meters figures I think maybe they are true to some extent. Maybe it really has to do with our diet here to combat this novel whatever it is.
edit on 1100000047422021-11-07T21:42:47-06:00424711pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Japan Continues to Use Vaccines, Not Ivermectin, to Fight COVID-19 - article updated 4 days ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Yeah it's not that hard to believe if they just use real science.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Japan Continues to Use Vaccines, Not Ivermectin, to Fight COVID-19 - article updated 4 days ago.

Thanks for posting that. It is my understanding also that some doctors on the islands may treat their patients with whatever they think is necessary. Okinawa had a very high death count, but now nothing. I don't know the reason why all of a sudden. But maybe the variants that have entered Japan are NOT as deadly as some people have stated.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am glad that people are recovering and getting better in Japan and elsewhere.

Here is a quote:

"Biological warfare, also known as germ warfare, is the use of biological toxins or infectious agents such as bacteria, viruses, toxins or infectious agents such as bacteria, viruses, insects, and fungi with the intent to kill, harm or incapacitate humans, animals, or plants as an act of war."

I am just wondering is the above what has been going on?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
They have been using Ivermectin:

www.bitchute.com...
edit on 8-11-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Of course. They will report the supposed such news like that but not adverse reactions. Since Pfizer has being sponsoring most of the MSM.

This had happened. Declare the pandemic over and dont talk debate/mention that the mandates/passports arent going away.

dont expect the Mainstream News Media to report any further adverse reactions unless its usually happens to a famous someone.
edit on 8-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

That is what deduced, after all Merck-Japan were the first to come out with the covid pill, soo it does not take a genius to figure that treatment with invermectin and soon the covid pill is available in Japan.

join