It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman freaking out on an airplane because of having to sit next to an unvaccinated.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Plenty to do, but it has to be done..
In his leaked emails is plenty of material to put him behind bars for life.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I remember that.

It was ludicrous. I was watching the guy at the door, who was controlling the numbers of people, and I thought he was going to hurt himself when he rolled his eyes...

That shop was crowded, and all the masks in the world would do no good.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

That would’ve been even more epic yeah, though she would surely demand to see the vax card of the pets there as well

no they should have kicked her off because she got infected and told her to take a test and quarantine for 10 days before buying another ticket.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

3-30-2022

THIS LADY: twitter.com... and her husband were forced to leave a flight before taking off, because she was giving a Trump-supporter a hard time.

Why didn't the flight crew simply move her and her husband to another seat?

IMO, kicking them off the flight was too harsh/extreme.

-cwm

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Lmfao... "If you want to travel, you HAVE TO have a mask!" - While she's not wearing a mask

Yet she has ashtma, but if this were a Republican, she would have screamed at him to put a mask on. this just shows how disillusional they all are. He could have said well i don't want you to sit next to me because you are vaccinated!How dare she ask for someone's vaccine card, how rude, that's none of her business and i told her just that. Glad she got kicked off, what a nut!

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I think this is quite epic, more so because of the way the aircraft personnel handled it and remained calm. All the way to the pilot telling her in the politest way possible to stuff her idiocy where the sun don't shine.

vm.tiktok.com...

This woman needs some re-education on the concepts of rights and discrimination. With the pilot teaching her her first lesson.

Now that the public transportation mask mandate has been struck down by the courts, hopefully the most paranoid people will stay far away from airports!

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

3-30-2022

THIS LADY: twitter.com... and her husband were forced to leave a flight before taking off, because she was giving a Trump-supporter a hard time.

Why didn't the flight crew simply move her and her husband to another seat?

IMO, kicking them off the flight was too harsh/extreme.

-cwm

Was it though?, if people can't behave on a plane, there should be zero tolerance. That goes for anyone, of any idology.

JM2C

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join