It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise Surprise CDC recommends Vax for kids 5-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

A federal advisory committee unanimously recommended Tuesday that kids ages 5 to 11 receive Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine, setting the stage for mass vaccination of America's elementary school children.

There are very few times where I am at a loss for words.

I’m not even completely against the vax, I just think pushing this on kids, the absolute least vulnerable is going way too far.
There was just a study done that showed schools that closed vs ones that stayed open didn’t have a big difference in Covid for kids.

Here is my opinions. I think the vast majority of those little crumb catchers have ALREADY had it.

Any hot second that tptb get to jab our kids they try!

I just leave you with this………

It is likely, committee members acknowledged, that some potentially dangerous side effects will become apparent once the shots are delivered to millions of children, just as rare side effects not seen in clinical trials of adults turned up with widespread vaccinations.

edit on 2-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The “vaccines” that are very much still in trial-mode are now safe and acceptable to administer to young children?

Who could’ve guessed?!

Boy. Science sure is “progressing” in our lifetimes.

I always wanted to be a dad. Now?

This is horrific and abominable.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It's disgusting. And don't forget the target age is 6 months and up.

The link below is a collection of international experts. More than 13,000 of them. That's more expertise than the WHO, CDC, FDA.

Global Covid Summit

NOW THEREFORE, IT IS:

RESOLVED, THAT HEALTHY CHILDREN SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO FORCED VACCINATION (view supporting evidence)

Negligible clinical risks from SARS-CoV-2 infection exist for healthy children under eighteen.

Long term safety of the current COVID vaccines in children cannot be determined prior to instituting such policies. Without high-powered, reproducible, long term safety data, risks to the long-term health status of children remain too high to support use in healthy children.

Children risk severe, adverse events from receiving the vaccine. Permanent physical damage to the brain, heart, immune and reproductive system associated with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-based genetic vaccines has been demonstrated in children.

Healthy, unvaccinated children are critical to achieving herd immunity. Natural immunity is proven to tolerate infection, benefiting community protection while there is insufficient data to assess whether Covid vaccines assist herd immunity.

At some point this insanity is going to have to be challenged with an equal and opposite force.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

No words indeed, there’s nothing else to say except NO !

There is no way to reason with insanity and as much as I hope meaningful dialogue can still make a difference, there comes a point where sane folks need to absolutely reject any compromises to appease lunatics !

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'm 60 and for me it was thanks but no thanks. In regards to my teenage son it was a hard pass.
I can't imagine the response to jabbing little kids as being anything but HELL NO!
Time to push back hard - and I think we're going to start seeing it.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
For every 1,000 children who are injected with this drug, more will get sick from the drug, than would have gotten sick from Covid-19.

You are INCREASING the odds that your child will suffer a medical illness by having him/her injected, instead of avoiding this drug.

Unless your child is overly susceptible to being sickened by minor communicable diseases, STEER CLEAR OF THIS VACCINE... PLEASE.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is how you get a civil war. My children will get this vaccine over my dead body.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jagman72

This ranks right up there with pedophilia. A vaccine for a virus they can't
even prove exists. No records or proof of isolation.

NOTHING!

edit on 2-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It wouldn’t surprise me if eventually the first thing to welcome new born babies into this world is a little chemical concoction branded by our favourite pharmaceutical companies. Straight from the womb into the arms of big pharma and government mandated boosters for life.

Why I’m moving off grid, had enough of upside down land.

edit on 2/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

It wouldn’t surprise me if eventually the first thing to welcome new born babies into this world is a little chemical concoction branded by our favourite pharmaceutical companies. Straight from the womb into the arms of big pharma and government mandated boosters for life.

Why I’m moving off grid, had enough of upside down land.

Dude, they are going to start injecting while in the womb, mark my words…

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The effects of the vaccine mandates are more deadly than the disease
think about that.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

dont worry i am sure they will fast approve those Vaccines of Pfizer for kids as fast as they did with the adult ones.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Have you noticed how MSM is quiet on what Pfizer did in Africa 12 years ago? the only time they mentioned this was when some African countries were importing Pfizer vaccine.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
All the way through this plandemic it's been common knowledge that children aren't in any danger from covid, we now know that being double vaccinated makes no difference to whether you can catch the virus, spread the virus or die from the virus, so the vaccine doesn't work and that's what should have been concluded.

How can people not see this scam ?
Millions of parents are happily going to allow their children to be jabbed with this poison.

join