It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Tomorrow morning.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

They are waiting to start tomorrow because it is so late today to start.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thanks, that would of been my guess.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Did you know that there is no such thing as left handed AR 15s?

I'm willing to bet even the most novice of gun folks know this to be false.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That is as good as you can’t shoot a pistol without taking a two handed grip.

If I was on the jury, I would have been under my chair when the idiot started pointing that “unloaded” one around.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Indeed.

Perhaps Baldwin is attorney shopping.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Or…………………..

Is it because today was cold and tomorrow will be much warmer for the rioters?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm.

That is quite possible. They will not have to stand as close to the fires tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Or…………………..

Is it because today was cold and tomorrow will be much warmer for the rioters?

I think, in general, they don't want to start that stuff late in the day, rush to judgement kinda thing, maybe they would in a sequestered jury?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That is as good as you can’t shoot a pistol without taking a two handed grip.

If I was on the jury, I would have been under my chair when the idiot started pointing that “unloaded” one around.

Indeed! I think it was highly inappropriate. Within seconds of alleging Kyle Rittenhouse deserved his beating/murder because he was “aiming a gun and putting the rioters in jeopardy” what’s he do? Levels off the rifle right at the jurors. He wanted to shock or otherwise threaten them, or make them feel under threat, as if the tremendous pressure to get the case right wasn’t enough. I took it as a not so veiled threat. So what, if they acquit they’ll also be falsely labeled “racists” and in the crosshairs of the mob? Is that it?

Judge didn’t seem to mind and no one really reacted. Just a sign of the desensitized little twerps Hollywood and pop culture have created. The same ones who try (and fail) to equate burning down a US city to fighting Germany/Italy in WW2. What a joke them and their antifa goons are. The laughing stock of the town. And yet, even a bunch of shower-averse moron reactionaries can be dangerous when in a cluster of others like them. Must embolden them or something

We need those folks who study, document and chronical the motives of wild animals. Because that is how they act. “Protect your property not the streets” in the shrill, empty, nagging voice we’ve all come to expect from these types of things. Yet another provocateur who is (AFAIK) not charged by this DA

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Refresher needed.

Who brought the murder charges? I want to know who will be the loser, if Rittenhouse remains innocent.
edit on 11/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The state of Wisconsin

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Binger will be starring in a lot of upcoming memes

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: alldaylong

Someone guarding property as a visible deterrent and three people get the idea to try to steal their very visible firearm makes that person a vigilante? Vigilant and vigilante are two entirely different words.

You need to look up rooftop Koreans.
knowyourmeme.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Number One Fact in the Kyle Rittenhouse Case - 100 Percent of the People that Did Not Attack Kyle Rittenhouse are Still Alive .

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Remind me, how many rounds did not hit their intended target?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The state of Wisconsin

Democrat governor Evers! That explains a lot. That SOB ordered 500 National Guardsmen, and all I see on the news tonight is 12 potential rioters standing around the courthouse.

We'll be able to add a Rittenhouse loss to the Wisconsin 2020 election cheating scandal that's blowing up in his state.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

after the 1st night of riots in Kenosha in 2020, Evers had 125 members assigned.

500 now.

Begs so many questions.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

after the 1st night of riots in Kenosha in 2020, Evers had 125 members assigned.

500 now.

Begs so many questions.

All Democrats who knew of and/or participated in, the Election Fraud Organization that Joe Biden talked about, are EXTRA paranoid this year. Joe Biden is having a big wall built around his Delaware house (yes..a wall), and Nancy Pelosi has extra protection that's high-tech and top secret.

They all know if the truth got out, they (as Q predicts) "will not be able to safely walk the street".

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Well aware. I also talked down some that wanted to do a a sympathy riot in Jacksonville, FL when the Rodney King verdict came down back then. But that is a different story. Also there are still casings to be found on the rooftops after all these years because so many rounds were fired. I know because Dad has seen them when he was shown.

But my point remains. A deterrent is vigilant. An active force is a vigilante. Being chased and ran down is not a vigilante. That is trying to avoid engagement until you no longer can. Kicked, struck with the truck of a skateboard and having a firearm pointed at you (as aggravated assault) becomes defense…even if he had been illegally carrying concealed.

Now if Kyle had brought his rifle into a firing position unprovoked in a threatening manner (brandishing) at any time prior to being chased, struck, whatever…then he was a vigilante. But here is the thing. If the crowd menaced towards him to intimidate or attempt to disarm or inflict harm or he believed there to be an attempt…it becomes self defense.

I know you know that. But quite a few don’t and the MSM as well as Joe has purposely ignored it. Standing there holding a rifle provokes nothing. Pointing it at the crowd does provoke. All self-defense as presented so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join