It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fully-Vaccinated are Decreasing. Covid-19 Infections are Decreasing.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Cause and effect? Coincidence?

Because those who received the Single-Dose Johnson & Johnson are no longer considered FULLY VACCINATED, at least 14 million Americans are removed/subtracted from the "fully vaccinated" category.

Source: www.aamc.org...

And, as time passes and the vaccine effectiveness "wears off" in individuals, they essentially stop being "Fully Vaccinated" at some point. For instance, the Pfizer vaccine effectiveness against Covid-19 infection is reduced to under 50%, after just 5 months.

Source: www.thelancet.com...(21)02183-8/fulltext

With the number of fully-vaccinated Americans DECLINING DAILY, one would think Covid-19 would surging once again. But (thankfully) just the opposite is occurring.

As vaccine "efficacy" declines, and the aggregate number of "fully vaccinated" individuals are reduced, Covid-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths, are all on the decline...yeah!

Daily U.S. C-19 Cases: www.worldometers.info...-cases-daily

U.S. C-19 Hospitalizations: gis.cdc.gov...

Daily U.S. C-19 Deaths: www.worldometers.info...-deaths-daily

Less protection yields fewer cases. In Science, is this referred to as a "paradox"?

Any thoughts on why America is experiencing this phenomenon?

-CareWeMust

Let me take a shot. The vaccine decreases your immune system. If you have covid and recover you are protected. The vaccine is going to kill you eventually.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Are they still counting "deaths" from people who actually died from something else but had "with RONA" stamped on the papers ?

The whole Rona thing and all the confusion, changes and chaos is like the movie 50 First Dates.

😵‍💫

They already deducted those from the count last year when they changed how things were recorded.

The problem today is more likely that they are under counting rather than over counting, because if you under count it makes it seem like you are more effective at tackling it. Having a high level means that you are failing.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
I don't think that is an official definition fully vaxxed used anywhere. Fully vaxxed is determined by the recommended amount of shots, not the vaccine effectivness.

You can do 100 ineffective shots in a month and that won't make you fully vaccinated. It is effectiveness that counts, not number of shots.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

originally posted by: ScepticScot
I don't think that is an official definition fully vaxxed used anywhere. Fully vaxxed is determined by the recommended amount of shots, not the vaccine effectivness.

You can do 100 ineffective shots in a month and that won't make you fully vaccinated. It is effectiveness that counts, not number of shots.

That's not what you said. You said fully vaxxed is over 50% effective. That isn't the defintion used.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

If you do 100 shots and each shot is 1% effective for a day, that's not going to make you fully vaxed. Because you are likely to get the disease and spread it.

No one is going to consider you fully vaxed for HIV if you take 100 flu shots over a period of 1 month.

Number of shots has nothing to do with fully vaxed.
edit on 28-10-2021 by DanZoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

If you do 100 shots and each shot is 1% effective for a day, that's not going to make you fully vaxed. Because you are likely to get the disease and spread it.

No one is going to consider you fully vaxed for HIV if you take 100 flu shots over a period of 1 month.

Number of shots has nothing to do with fully vaxed.

You are constructing a strawman to deflect from your original claim.

Your claim was fully vaccinated means 50% effective.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Skaroolaid

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

If fully vaxxed people are clearing it our after five months that's a good thing.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Cause and effect? Coincidence?

Because those who received the Single-Dose Johnson & Johnson are no longer considered FULLY VACCINATED, at least 14 million Americans are removed/subtracted from the "fully vaccinated" category.

Source: www.aamc.org...

And, as time passes and the vaccine effectiveness "wears off" in individuals, they essentially stop being "Fully Vaccinated" at some point. For instance, the Pfizer vaccine effectiveness against Covid-19 infection is reduced to under 50%, after just 5 months.

Source: www.thelancet.com...(21)02183-8/fulltext

With the number of fully-vaccinated Americans DECLINING DAILY, one would think Covid-19 would surging once again. But (thankfully) just the opposite is occurring.

As vaccine "efficacy" declines, and the aggregate number of "fully vaccinated" individuals are reduced, Covid-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths, are all on the decline...yeah!

Daily U.S. C-19 Cases: www.worldometers.info...-cases-daily

U.S. C-19 Hospitalizations: gis.cdc.gov...

Daily U.S. C-19 Deaths: www.worldometers.info...-deaths-daily

Less protection yields fewer cases. In Science, is this referred to as a "paradox"?

Any thoughts on why America is experiencing this phenomenon?

-CareWeMust

Anthony Fauci says the Vaccines are wearing off, exposing Americans to tremendous health dangers, as Covid-19 re-surges and across America this Winter!

abcnews.go.com...

Dog-torturer Fauci must be one of Satan's favorite students.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

First they came for the unvaccinated, and I did not speak out—
Because I was vaccinated.

Then they came for those with natural immunity, and I did not speak out—
Because I was vaccinated.

Then they came for the children, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not have children.

Then they came for me, the once fully vaccinated—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Now that the big experiment has damage those vaxed immune system for life, these monsters are afraid, afraid that without another jab people will be exposed to anything and no way to fight it back.

Plus profits need to keep coming you know,

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Now that the big experiment has damage those vaxed immune system for life, these monsters are afraid, afraid that without another jab people will be exposed to anything and no way to fight it back.

Plus profits need to keep coming you know,

You're right. I've never understood the logic underlying the belief that "authorities" want to decrease the population. Each of us is worth $$$ to them. Even those over 65, so long as the government is paying them money, or paying for their medical care, etc..

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Update - Sunday November 21, 2021

Satan-possessed dog-torturing deviant sadist, Dr. Anthony Fauci, says the definition of FULLY-VACCINATED may be changing soon, in order to force more people to get Covid-19 vaccinated, and to get the booster shots.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Imagine the implications, if these forced Covid vaccination mandates aren't struck down permanently.

Biden/Fauci just keep digging their hole deeper, don't they?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join