It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the revolution started in New Zealand

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It seems the MSM has done a great job in New Zealand to suppress any news that does not follow the narrative, they even had a RA RA vaxathon at the weekend.I don't think it went that well as the people are waking up, it seems that there have been a few deaths from the jab that have been kept quiet and they are sanctioning Doctors that ring the alarm bell. Then I came across this Doctors wife who organized a rally which was of course not reported. Since we can fact check on ATS the only thing she got a bit wrong was the New England study on Spontaneous abortions. She said it was a British study. All the scientific data has been sent to the NZ Government which they have ignored. The Kiwis are waking up

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Lets have a game of Spot The Problem Fascist

She needs to go and I hope NZ can see that. As with many other countries their democracy is under direct attack by the very people who were elected to uphold it.

This Article should be read by everyone. It outlines the framework for the destruction of our democracies and, funnily enough, it's also the same framework by which you can initiate and control a global lie.

edit on 20 10 2021 by myselfaswell because: od a sphellingh mushtake

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I get livid when I see these people. They are first and foremost the definition of Facicm. They are the cause of Communism because it is the extreme measure that is needed to fight them back, and then you end up with years of imbalance before the right balance is again attained. Which like truth is somewhere inbetween. In fact, they are wasting my time.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

She needs to go and I hope NZ can see that. As with many other countries their democracy is under direct attack by the very people who were elected to uphold it.

This Article should be read by everyone. It outlines the framework for the destruction of our democracies and, funnily enough, it's also the same framework by which you can initiate and control a global lie.

They all need to be hauled off in chains, thrown in dark, dank cells for a year while their Nuremberg Rev 2.0 trials are organized. Followed of course by a quick dispatch that doesn't require long term taxpayer dollar maintenance.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

My God I need some spiritual strength, I wish we wrote this one.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

My God I need some spiritual strength, I wish we wrote this one.

Too bad the Soviets were just about as bad as the Nazi's. The song kind of loses credibility.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: myselfaswell

They all need to be hauled off in chains, thrown in dark, dank cells for a year while their Nuremberg Rev 2.0 trials are organized. Followed of course by a quick dispatch that doesn't require long term taxpayer dollar maintenance.

Cheers - Dave

How about putting them in an oubliette?

discover.hubpages.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm an unvaxed Kiwi living in small town NZ, and it makes me really proud watching the video in the OP.

The vast majority of New Zealanders have been well and truly brainwashed by the incessant propaganda that has been forced down our throats.

Basically everyone I know has had 1 or both of the shots, and every time the conversation comes up and I mention that I'm unvaxed, they look at me like I've completely lost it.

Although the Government has claimed that they will not mandate the vaccine, they are essentially in the process of making life impossible for those who refuse it. Completely ostracizing us from society and turning the rest of the populous against us.

I can only hope that more Kiwi's will see this video and make their own informed decisions rather than caving into social pressure.

Kia Kaha my fellow unvaxed Kiwis!

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I love it, the passion in it is one of the reasons you don't speak German now. People seem to have forgotten for all the freedoms you are now losing were bought on a greater part with Russian blood.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Leeyum

They are waking up fast, they have to, the Maori and the Pakeha have to stand together on this one, the ones that will be left that is.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Stay strong and keep holding the line, Kiwis! Remember that every revolution in history has been accomplished by a very small percentage of the population..

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

We are waiting and watching.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that video.
Kia kaha kia maia kia manawanui

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

On Jade Lynns Submission to the high court of NZ to stop the jabs and Mandates.

The High Court Judge has deemed the Mandates illegal. But has not given an interim injunction on stopping the Jabs because it will undermine the Vaccine efforts, But has considered that over fifty safety violations are apparent And need looking into. So this will be a good test of the New Zealand legal system to see if it is still robust.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Numbers are coming in with all of 2020 there were 352,000 C-19 deaths (how accurate that is is still a question IMO) and so far with the great vaccine mandates and wonderful jab in 2021 up to October, 19 there have been 376,200 deaths..youtu.be... A useless vaccine for preventing C-19 with some serious side effects/death for others.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Do you have any source for this info,

I can not find any high court judgements other than the September High Court decision:

"Unsuccessful application for judicial review of the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021."

Cheers

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dslayer

All I have is this. www.facebook.com... So it looks like that was May 18. I thought it was just posted. So if mandates were deemed illegal by a High court judge back then, how come they are still pushing them? Yes you seem to be right I thought that was a recent submission, this puts a different light on it. In fact a troubling light.

edit on 21-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

Look at the pressure that this reporter is putting on a small-town mayor to get the Phizer vaccine.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
odysee.com...@voicesforfreedom:6/Midwive-fight-no-jab-no-job:c this is midwives protest video

And and teacher and medical staff protest that was not shown by the media odysee.com...:b

And another video of the same protest odysee.com...:2

www.teaomaori.news...
edit on 22-10-2021 by Cloudbuster because: Added info.

top topics

join