It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gen Colin Powell Has Passed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
One of the most universally liked individuals in the Washington DC scene, Gen Powell has passed from complications due to Covid despite being fully vaxxed. But at 84, somewhat expected. Sec of State and head of Joint Chiefs

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Seems like things are happening.
He has passed, Nancy Pelosi is rumored to be considering stepping down as speaker of the house.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Mon Oct 18 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Both parties courted him to run as President. Name one politician remotely tolerated by both parties there today. I’ll wait...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Thousands of US Soldiers died in Iraq based on his Fake intelligence, 32 000 Maimed lost limbs, suicide and homeless, of course both sides of politics applaud this man.

War is a Racket. - Both sides of politics Profit.

"(Soldiers are) Dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Kissinger

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Ahabstar

Nancy Pelosi is rumored to be considering stepping down as speaker of the house.

Oh how I hope that is true.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
One of the most universally liked individuals in the Washington DC scene, Gen Powell has passed from complications due to Covid despite being fully vaxxed. But at 84, somewhat expected. Sec of State and head of Joint Chiefs

Ummm...Mr...Weapons of Mass Destruction himself...Died of a cold...

Sounds like zero credibility to me...no wonder he was courted by both Parties to run for President...

Of a feather...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
Well, I mean technically he also had Multiple Myeloma... so I would argue he died of Covid complicated by his cancer most likely.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deadscreameyes

Yeah. They said that his blood cancer treatment required the suppression his immune system, so even vaccinated he had no biological infrastructure to fight the virus. He died from COVID complications, but it was the cancer medication killed him.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
One of the most universally liked individuals in the Washington DC scene,

This is the problem with society ... How do you respect a blatant LIAR... A clown who is responsible for the invasion of Iraq that counts 100's of thousands of lives..

a clown responsible for covering up war crimes in nam ..

When you respect warlords and tyrants. You deserve no respect.. Which is why clowns in washington respect this fool... He should've been court marshalled LONG TIME ago and spent the rest of his life behind bars...

Yet like other criminals in washington walking free...

He is a National Disgrace
as are Bush SR. and JR.

as is John McCain ..

I will not thank him for his service. As his life was disservice to HUMANITY ..

Respecting these clowns is like respecting Hitler to me ...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
have fun in hell Colon Powell.

The world got a little more peaceful today.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Why on earth did he take the shots if his immune system was suppressed?

If he even took the shots at all...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Why on earth did he take the shots if his immune system was suppressed?

If he even took the shots at all...

He probably was given Monoclonal Antibodies too. They probably threw the proverbial kitchen sink at him, no doubt, to compensate for his suppressed immunize system.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
RIP Mr. Powell.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
RIP Colin Powell. Sadly, his sales pitch to the UN concerning the Iraq War taints his legacy. In that sense, he was a 'loyal solider' for the wrong cause. Moreover, he shared the flaw/characteristic of side-stepping his thinking in favour of serving his political masters in the George W Bush admin.

Like General Norman Schwarzkopf (1934- 2012), he didn't sink under the U.S. Army's near breaking point in the Vietnam War.

But his time as Reagan's Nation Security Advisor is where he started to shine. He oversaw the Gulf War (1991) from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff's chair. Curiously, Schwarzkopf served as the commander of coalition forces in the Gulf War. If Powell had died in the mid-90s, his legacy secure, I would have found it easier to reflect on his career.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
May he finally find the weapons of mass destruction that Saddam was hiding.

Being snarky, may he rest in peace, and my best wishes to his family.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Friday, November 5, 2021

General Powell's funeral is now live streaming.

Here: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

join